OZ Design Furniture Physical store

OZ Design Furniture Physical store (page 2 of 238)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...

4.6 (2,834)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (2,792)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (2,831)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,702) · Not as advertised (396)
    4.6 (2,756)

Kerryh

KerryhQueensland

Unacceptable Quality and service.

Waited 5 months for Totti dining chairs, all 8 chairs were damaged with paint and production defects on pick up.

Janenem

JanenemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking product quality

Ordered some lovely furniture. A large table, 6 chairs and 2 larger end chairs for table. Also ordered a matching sideboard. When the goods were finally delivered the table and chairs were perfect. BUT the sideboard was terribly made. The 3 doors were so ill fitting that it was impossible to shut them. This was returned on the spot!! Was told it would take at least 2 weeks for a replacement. SO DISAPPOINTED by QUALITY

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Recently purchased from them and we didn’t get our stuff but the team members were really friendly and happy to help.

As mentioned we are yet to get most of our order but generally we are happy to purchase other things from them in the future

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Aquelinem

AquelinemSydney, NSW

High quality products

High quality products and service including the delivery. Easy to setup sofa. The shop is clean as well, great pricing!

Kerrie Gravenall

Kerrie GravenallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with our purchase

Great customer service from Janelle as she made our selection a lot easier with what we purchased. We picked our order up from the warehouse and dealt with Courtney, who was also thorough.

Joshuag

JoshuagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great value.

Our dining table was great value. The team at the store were very helpful. We love our new dining table.

Phyllis W

Phyllis WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, up to date details of delivery and love my purchase.

The range and staff help at the Narre Warren store was exceptional. Very pleased with finding exactly what I wanted. Will certainly shop there again. The experience was most enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Easy to navigate the store. Great products. Good quality chairs. No assembly. Great service in the shop on a very busy day and efficient and quick delivery.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase of a black Rolla dining table and 4 black Trilogy chairs.

Unfortunately, one chair was damaged on arrival. However with support from Monique, Customer Service, and Jenny at the Skygate store, everything has been sorted out.
Jenny must be Oz Designs’ most valuable staff members. She’s absolutely amazing - professional, personable and a delight to deal with.

Stan

Stan Sydney, NSW

Final delivery

Chanelle was absolutely friendly, very knowledgeable, knew her job very very well. Delivery was g8. Drivers very professional and didn't muck around delivering goods and very polite. One of your drivers kept calling Stan Sir, Stan told him no need to.

Not Happy

Not Happy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oz design was a nightmare !

Fabulous for my work at home office

Easy to navigate great range of products love my new work from home office. The new picture makes me feel like I am on holidays and the delivery guys were respectful of my home considering it was pouring rain.

Juliana M.

Juliana M.Sydney, NSW

Awful customer service.

Before buying my item I asked several times about the time of delivery and it was confirm for 4 weeks. I received it 2.5 months later.

So verybhelpdul

Excellent product range. Great service.. staff are fantastic. Wish I had more money to spend to spend! I want so many things availably

Davidm

DavidmIllawarra, NSW

Great staff & beautiful displays

Every time I walk in I feel welcome & always helped with all my styling needs , the girls have been great