OZ Design Furniture Physical store

OZ Design Furniture Physical store (page 3 of 238)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...

4.6 (2,834)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (2,792)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (2,831)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,702) · Not as advertised (396)
    4.6 (2,756)

Just fabulous, love the shop could literally life in it, it’s so stylish

Beautifully set out, easy to navigate. Friendly staff, nice ambience, great sales, lovely eclectic pieces of furniture. Would definitely return.

Tinag

TinagGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my beautiful new couch.

Very Happy with my beautiful new couch. Sales person was very helpful. It did take 6 months for my couch to be delivered . It was worth the wait. Australian made .Will buy again from Oz Furniture very happy .

Great furniture

Very satisfied with all the furniture purchased. Perfect coastal furniture, great quality, beautifully packed & carefully delivered. Looks great in our house.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Arno

Arno Gippsland, VIC

exactly what we were looking for.

Easy to navigate around store, with great personable assistance from knowledgable and friendly staff, a good selection of generally quality products. Unfortunately the rug received had faulty overlocking along one edge, but ok for replacement. Extended delay on delivery of furniture items - not too good.

John   Suec

John SuecGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great table and chairs

great service but shattered to have the furniture left at front of house although we were waiting at work for a call very sad

Kitty

Kitty

Excellent choice of products.

Was able to look at everything without being pestered. Staff pleasant and helpful, kindly and nothing was too much trouble.

Christinal

ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Janetm

JanetmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my purchase

Service so good ... helpful and gave positive feedback about choice of product. Staff attentive and pick up of purchase made easy

Carol Higginbottom

Carol Higginbottom Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic shop- everything you need in a family room under one roof

Great range of dining and lounge furniture. Very knowledgeable staff. Found many dining table options and able to move chairs around to decide what suited best.

Dara C.

Dara C.

Great product. Great service.

It began with being handed the Oz design catalogue when in store one day.
Looking to redesign my interior, I was able to peruse through it and there was the exact Ottoman I was looking for.
It was no problem for the staff to order this and to arrange delivery.
I was thrilled with the product and service.

Shelli

ShelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Avon dining chairs

Was so easy to choose my black dining chairs, and I wanted ones I didn’t have to put together. Black steel legs just love them.

Quality furniture choices

Went to store for options to update furniture after renovations.So good to still find Aus quality not just available online

Good display

Items were very poor quality have water stains that can't be removed I will more than likely have to sand and refinish

Catherine

CatherineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely love this coffee table

I’ve been researching coffee tables for MONTHS. What I liked, my husband didn’t like, and so it was a bit of a process. I found the Portsea coffee table online, went to the store to check what it was really like, and ordered it there and then. It was ready for pickup a few days later, was easy to assemble and looks amazing!!! Totally ticks all the boxes - great family size, lovely coastal look and I love the extra shelf for storage.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

We love the style of your furniture and almost always find exactly what we are looking for

Easy to navigate and a friendly staff member led us to alternatives. 95% satisfied - just one piece of furniture not in store. Very satisfied. We did not.