OZ Design Furniture Physical store

OZ Design Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 238)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...

4.6 (2,834)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (2,792)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (2,831)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,702) · Not as advertised (396)
    4.6 (2,756)

Belle

Belle Sydney, NSW

I love my new table.

Yes pleased with the variety in store and online. Price was really good because it was on sale. Table was easy to assemble.

Merredith

Merredith

Great quality, delivery was delayed by 6 weeks

Was frustrating trying to get an answer on the expected delivery date, felt like I was getting the run around. They "found" my lounge after I said that I was going to call the managing director. The delivery guys were good, arrived when they said and were helpful. The quality of the lounge seems good and it looks great in my room. The sales staff were helpful at point of sale, it was just the follow up which was unsatisfactory. They were always polite.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Love my new kitchen bar stools

Great quality and they came already assembled... plus I had great service from the ladies in the store, good experience

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Delivery guys were the sweetest

Honestly great service.

Only issue is my name was spelled incorrectly and my address was wrong despite multiple clarifications. Warehouse corrected that pretty easily.

john beddard

john beddardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delays delays delays

Avinash Rao

Avinash RaoSydney, NSW

Fantastic designs and cordial staff made it easy!

I purchased a book shelf, vases and other decorative items from OZ Furniture, Home Bush. The staff at Home bush store helped me with the booking and provided updates on delivery when it was requested. The shipment was delivered home without any hassles. I'd recommend OZ furniture for its unique designs and nice staff. :)

Excellent customer service

Store very well set out, easy to navigate and friendly staff to assist which made our shopping more satisfying in purchasing from the store

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Sharon

Sharon South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

Store manager & Staff all very helpful and went above & beyond to accommodate my request. Great customer service, will definitely be shopping at this store again.

Traceyh

TraceyhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful staff, great selection

Every time I visit here I find exactly what I’m looking for. The staff are incredibly insightful and found exactly what I had in mind. Meeting me on price too!

Liz Hogg

Liz Hogg

Simply the Best !!!

From my initial contact with staff to processing order, delivery and receiving, Exceptional...... The product was above exceptional quality, brilliant

Shazza

ShazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly helpful service.

Very happy with the purchase. Solid timber. Good quality at a great price. Staff friendly and helpful. Delivered on time.

Very happy with the lounges we bought here!

Extremely helpful staff member (Anh) who gave us all the information we needed. I really like that we could buy Australian made. The lounges are fantastic.

Janiced

JanicedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the dining chairs!

Chairs arrived at warehouse quicker than they said it would take and as we were going away they were very happy for us to pick them up when we got back which was about 3-4 weeks later.

Dano

DanoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchase was east. Staff amazing and delivery was perfect

From purchase to delivery nothing could be faulted
Lounge was a little bit longer to arrive then initially stated but extremely happy with the purchase