OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...

Kylie

Kylie South East Queensland, QLD

Good product but terrible customer service

I had a very negative experience with a staff member named [Name Removed]. I phoned on 6 separate occasions to place my order and each time [Name Removed] was rude and abrupt and each time said she would call me back yet never did. On the day I picked up my rug with my newborn daughter in the baby carrier [Name Removed] was particularly rude telling me the rug would not fit in my car despite me saying I've measured it and it would. I could tell [Name Removed] behaviour was making other staff uncomfortable and they looked embarrassed by her actions. I'd be surprised if I am the first to have this experience.

Nathanp

NathanpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged table. Owner refused to help

Ken m

Ken m

Poor quality furniture shocking customer service

Brought table and chairs, table damaged, replacement table damaged, weeks of stalling before reluctant refund, never use these cowboys again, shocking company

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Kerryh

KerryhQueensland

Unacceptable Quality and service.

Waited 5 months for Totti dining chairs, all 8 chairs were damaged with paint and production defects on pick up.

Janenem

JanenemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking product quality

Ordered some lovely furniture. A large table, 6 chairs and 2 larger end chairs for table. Also ordered a matching sideboard. When the goods were finally delivered the table and chairs were perfect. BUT the sideboard was terribly made. The 3 doors were so ill fitting that it was impossible to shut them. This was returned on the spot!! Was told it would take at least 2 weeks for a replacement. SO DISAPPOINTED by QUALITY

Not Happy

Not Happy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oz design was a nightmare !

Juliana M.

Juliana M.Sydney, NSW

Awful customer service.

Before buying my item I asked several times about the time of delivery and it was confirm for 4 weeks. I received it 2.5 months later.

john beddard

john beddardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delays delays delays

MelissaB

MelissaBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude staff member

I went into the store to pick up an online order and had an interaction with a staff member that left me vowing never to go back. She was rude and insulting in view of other customers. It was absolutely uncalled for.
The product I purchased is great. Such a shame about the staff

Damien O.

Damien O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product But The Customer Service And Product Delivery Was A Complete Disaster

Ordered on the 3rd january 2021 and estimated delivery was 7 weeks.....Actual delivery 06th may 2021 - no contact from oz furniture during the whole period...We were the one calling every month to finally discover there was a mistake from the warehouse.... No contact at all from oz furniture....Very quick to take your money though....

Carmenb

CarmenbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not deal with the staff again

The older woman who runs the store is utterly rude and I would drive to a different store to purchase more items .
The products are beautiful just the staff are rude.

Peter G.

Peter G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

.Never Again

The worst waited 6 months for my dining table and don't even have my dining chairs yet. Never buying from Oz Design again

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

Left feeling very sorry and frustrated. Ordered Aussie made longe suite in January, to be told starting our build this week, yep two months later than promised. Then comes the, oh the supplier does not have the fabric phone call, seriously... so cancelled the order and will never shop here again, complete waste of time, expensive and no service at all...

Saleheddin S.

Saleheddin S.

Absolutely terrible terrible and terrible

Just wasting time, I paid around 70% of the invoice on the purchasing day but after lots of calls and after 2 months of waiting, I just received some parts and not all. Some have defected, after lots of following up I received some parts and not all again. Seems like they don't care about you at all and just reaping themself. Don't waste your time as seems they have a major stock issue. They pushed me to accept a defective item and when I refused, they delay it even more than 4 months.

Unhappy