OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...

Christinal

ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Alisonl

AlisonlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Canvas frames broke

When I hung the artworks both frames cracked and fell off the wall. The section where the metal hook was screwed in was plastic and not strong enough to hold the weight of the artwork. Cheap plastic frames instead of timber.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Ash C

Ash CMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service let the experience down

I'm happy with my product. The style and quality is exactly what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wouldn't shop in the Coffs Harbour store again. I found the owner to be very rude. One staff member went above and beyond to help me and the owner scolded her in front of me. Not appropriate. Also felt some other staff were snobbish, including owner. Not a welcoming vibe at all which is a shame as there are limited furniture stores with good quality products.

EvanC

EvanCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice table. But absolutely no customer service.

Product range is nice, but I waited 36 weeks for arrival. There was no attempt to expedite or resolve the issue, I just had to wait. 24h before delivery I was told I had to assemble it myself and that I would need someone to assist me given the weight.

Auburn branch customer service

We like ozdezine style furniture and it deserve 5 star for that from us but we happen to be around Auburn megamal and thought to order a Hampton coffee table from that branch. The customer service (the Indian background lady) was shockingly rude and selfish. We were surprised by that kind of behavior. The service at the warehouse was great. The coffee table was arrived with a crack and paint marks, we were told to hold on with what we have until the new one is replaced. It took three month but procedure was smooth.

Jamie W.

Jamie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Waited months for broken product.

Ordered two prints. Received them after nearly 10 weeks shipping to find the frame broken in two places on one. Couldn’t be bothered returning and waiting another two months so will have to live with it.

James M.

James M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery drivers were uncooperative nightmares

Store was great, products great, quality great. Didn’t have to assemble anything. Delivery drivers arrived refused to put couch in lift claimed it wouldn’t fit despite us personally checking this before purchase. After an hour of argument the owner of actual delivery company arrived with another person and managed to put couches in lift within a minute as delivered to apartment. Delivery drivers were going to leave couch in basement carpark without our permission.

Reneem

ReneemMid North Coast, NSW

Brand new Australian made lounge - expect perfect quality? - wrong!!!!

Debr

DebrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stool not sealed now stained!

A drop that looks like oil has taken the colour out of one of the seats, clearly they were not sealed with anything and are very porous! Probably not the best for a stool. The store was professional and easy to deal with, just not happy with the product!

Product delayed and damaged

Store was easy to navigate, range of products was really good. Delivery was delayed twice due to COVID 19. Product was packaged beautifully but unfortunately was found to have deep scratches in metal legs when unpacked. Due to delays in having product delivered from overseas I decided I would just have to put up with the poor condition of the product rather than return due to damage

Canary Tyke

Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

Megan

MeganMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table. Terrible wait time. 6 months too long.

I love the store and the workers, they were amazing and friendly to deal with. Due to the 7 month long wait the manager got my table to be delivered for free which was lovely.
HOWEVER, I emailed head office twice about the length of time I had to wait for the dining table and they never responded, leaving it up to the retail workers in the shop to cover their butts.
ordered in June 2020. 1st date was the 31 oct. 2nd date was "early November". 3rd date was "last week of November". 4th date was 17th Dec. 5th date was 6th Jan with 10-14 day wait to get to coffs.

Noamig

NoamigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Interesting experience

The store was lovely and staff helpful at the time of purchase.Unfortunately their follow up was poor. No communication and lacked consistency between staff that other stores that charge less are able to provide. In terms of the furniture purchased lovely quality. Arrived not assembled which was not told to me, it would have been nice to be informed. Fairly disappointing with the cost of the furniture. I guess when you pay ikea prices you expect to be setting up items but when you pay over $2000 for a couch you would think staff could be more proactive in following up orders and have furniture set up.
I am unsure I would return to this store not based off the furniture but staff lack of follow up and care.

Karl N.

Karl N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Held to Ransom

Ordered 2 chairs early December. We were told that they would arrive pre Christmas. A week later an email arrived informing us that due to Covid 19 affecting shipping, the chairs would not arrive until late January. As we needed the chairs for Christmas we asked for our deposit to be refunded. No! We were told; it's not Oz's fault that the items are delayed and it is not our policy to refund. As a gesture of our goodwill we can give you 2 demo chairs off the floor or a credit note for $119, valid for a whole 3 months! As a result we went early this month and spent the money on small items from the floor. Not what I would call a great experience.