OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Damaged unit, manager not interested

Other Furniture Shops

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Amber
Amber Sydney, NSW

Customer service

I happened to call in to your Caringbah store after I have water 4 weeks for my order with no communication. I happened to call past the store to see if there were any further updates only to be advised that “no 4 weeks after order! And that is been advised my order was coming in on 31 July… I did make the order in May.. no communication… rude customer service except for one lovely lady

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Dreadful Customer service -again

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Bad quality ad customer service

We bought Ashton Sofa.the fabric quality is really bad and is peeling within a year. When we reached out to the customer service they said they can't do anything about peeling and its not part of warranty. Really disappointed with product and the service.

Gene
GeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to wait.

No Exchange - very disappointed

Sadly the chairs I purchased and paid for 100% in advance don’t blend in as well as I hoped with my decor.
The very next day after collecting them I requested a simple exchange of leg timber colour and it was denied.
I had not even asked for them to be assembled (as claimed on pick up) as it would have been easier to transport them unassembled and we found an Allen key wedged in the leather seat and one leg is incorrectly attached.
Oz Design management I spent over $3000 that day and will never spent $1 more ever again.

AnciE
AnciEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money!!

We have had the couch for about three four weeks now and it already looks like it's two years old. The cushions lost their shape the mid part cushion is not full as the rest of them so it actually hurts when you want to lie down. Also the cushions get lint I will post a photo. And mind this is after a about a month. Don't know what will happen later on. 3,500 dollars not worth it at all. And go figure did so many pics says can only put 10 MB so if anyone wants picks just text me on messenger.p

Bridgita
BridgitaMid North Coast, NSW

Dreadful customer service

After not hearing about my delivery I called the store. The woman I spoke to was highly unprofessional, rude and dismissive. She deliberately tried to create an argument which I had to diffuse. She told me she didn’t have to pick up the phone as it was 8.50 am. That she’s busy doing other things and can I wait. She then had conversations with her colleagues about the cold weather. It was a complete joke. Then blamed me for missing a text about the delivery. Beyond words to describe the interaction.

Amit
Amit Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor and pathetic service

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

Garreth T.
Garreth T.Hunter Region, NSW

COMPLETE JOKE OF A COMPANY

Ordered a lounge it came damaged, dirty and falling apart and abused by delivery driver. Still waiting 2 months with no lounge for them to fix it, waited 20 days and still not even at the repair location only 2 hours away. Complete joke of a company that sells the worst quality furniture I have ever seen.

BavM
BavMSydney, NSW

Disappointing!

I purchased furnitures (i.e dining table, entertainment unit and chairs) in February 2021. It has been more than 4 months and still no sign of these furnitures. No notice about the delay and when contacted the customer service blames it on the supplier. Such crappy experience!!