OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Billd
BilldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed

The store is ok, the staff ok, but the product that we purchased was really awkward to build and we were unaware that we would have to pay for delivery. The chair "Turner Reclining Chair' build instructions are confusing, small and without enough clarity. It took at least 2 hours for a product that cost $800. Never Again!

Kim - Earlwood
Kim - EarlwoodSydney, NSW

Delays & Horrid Customer Service

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Sam
Sam

Not happy yet but I’m sure it’ll be fixed.

Answer to three of the questions Above was everything was good. We purchased two products .The table is beautiful love it. The couch seems to have a repair on the cushions like a patch and maybe something like a Texter Mark maybe. Have sent an email through and photos just waiting for an answer back. I’m sure things will be rapidly fixed up ..Thanks Sam

No Exchange - very disappointed

Sadly the chairs I purchased and paid for 100% in advance don’t blend in as well as I hoped with my decor.
The very next day after collecting them I requested a simple exchange of leg timber colour and it was denied.
I had not even asked for them to be assembled (as claimed on pick up) as it would have been easier to transport them unassembled and we found an Allen key wedged in the leather seat and one leg is incorrectly attached.
Oz Design management I spent over $3000 that day and will never spent $1 more ever again.

AnciE
AnciEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money!!

We have had the couch for about three four weeks now and it already looks like it's two years old. The cushions lost their shape the mid part cushion is not full as the rest of them so it actually hurts when you want to lie down. Also the cushions get lint I will post a photo. And mind this is after a about a month. Don't know what will happen later on. 3,500 dollars not worth it at all. And go figure did so many pics says can only put 10 MB so if anyone wants picks just text me on messenger.p

Bridgita
BridgitaMid North Coast, NSW

Dreadful customer service

After not hearing about my delivery I called the store. The woman I spoke to was highly unprofessional, rude and dismissive. She deliberately tried to create an argument which I had to diffuse. She told me she didn’t have to pick up the phone as it was 8.50 am. That she’s busy doing other things and can I wait. She then had conversations with her colleagues about the cold weather. It was a complete joke. Then blamed me for missing a text about the delivery. Beyond words to describe the interaction.

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

Leannea
LeanneaSouthwest, VIC

Great chair

Was just a little disappointed that there was free delivery at that time but retail assistant told me I wasn’t entitled to it but I thought I should of been .

Jo
JoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time waiting

I purchased cabinet in April and was advised 2 weeks delivery.
Received a telephone call to say delay in shipment. It would now be end May.
Received further call to say it would be July
Finally had cabinet delivered mid June minus the shelf inserts that hold shelves up.
Was told they would be sent immediately. Still waiting over a week later.
I am happy with the cabinet.
The staff at OZ Furniture were friendly and polite
Delivery of product dismal! I probably wouldn't purchase anything from Oz Furniture again.

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Friendly staff. Items not good upon Delivery.will not buy again

Easy to navigate in store. Friendly staff. Products are good. But OZ is Not careful delivering items. Items received has a lot of scratches/marks especially the resin part which is its design. The condition of the item is not as is when bought. We love OZ design but Will not buy again and will not recommend to friends. Not a pleasant experience,