OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Very serviceable

The young man in the warehouse was so accommodating, pleasant and helpful. The table was easy to assemble but quality not quite what w expected

Other Furniture Shops

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Better than I imagined!

We ordered a bespoke piece and the assistance we received getting the piece just right was amazing! It took the full amount of time to receive it, and I will admit I was feeling impatient by the end, but we were given an accurate timeframe and it was not excessive considering it was a bespoke piece. Thank you!

Warren
Warren

Efficient Purchase, Trouble-free supply

Went to Coffs Harbour store to purchase additional items to complement existing furniture. Became a special order with a long wait time. When available booked delivery that was made efficiently and without fuss. A good experience.

No Exchange - very disappointed

Sadly the chairs I purchased and paid for 100% in advance don’t blend in as well as I hoped with my decor.
The very next day after collecting them I requested a simple exchange of leg timber colour and it was denied.
I had not even asked for them to be assembled (as claimed on pick up) as it would have been easier to transport them unassembled and we found an Allen key wedged in the leather seat and one leg is incorrectly attached.
Oz Design management I spent over $3000 that day and will never spent $1 more ever again.

ADont
ADontSydney, NSW

The products were kept neatly. Easily found the item what were looking for.

I didn't like, the way pricing was displayed (actual was not shown, only the discounted price was shown). Customer serviceman is not a very friendly person

AnciE
AnciEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money!!

We have had the couch for about three four weeks now and it already looks like it's two years old. The cushions lost their shape the mid part cushion is not full as the rest of them so it actually hurts when you want to lie down. Also the cushions get lint I will post a photo. And mind this is after a about a month. Don't know what will happen later on. 3,500 dollars not worth it at all. And go figure did so many pics says can only put 10 MB so if anyone wants picks just text me on messenger.p

Bridgita
BridgitaMid North Coast, NSW

Dreadful customer service

After not hearing about my delivery I called the store. The woman I spoke to was highly unprofessional, rude and dismissive. She deliberately tried to create an argument which I had to diffuse. She told me she didn’t have to pick up the phone as it was 8.50 am. That she’s busy doing other things and can I wait. She then had conversations with her colleagues about the cold weather. It was a complete joke. Then blamed me for missing a text about the delivery. Beyond words to describe the interaction.

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

willy
willy

All but delivery was fine

Store was fine and salesman excellent. quality of product is great. Furniture came in 3 large boxes, Deliverymen did not remove chairs from boxes and would not take away the empty boxes. In fact were brusque and not friendly. Said we should have bought premium! Premium was never mentioned to us. The delivery was disappointing. Regards, Inge

Risenfall
RisenfallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for an apartment!

We found this table in store, though at the time decided to look at a few more options at other places. We found we kept coming back to the Belmont table as it was a perfect size for everyday use, but could be extended for special occasions, good quality, and it was at a very reasonable price point. Our only issue was that we wanted to order it while we were in a lockdown limiting our travel to 5km, making it impossible to purchase in the store. We went online only to find this table is not listed anywhere! Fortunately, we were able to order it over the phone with the staff making the whole transaction very easy. It came as a flat pack but assembling it was straightforward and it looks great.

Susan W
Susan WAU

Helpful staff

Good, good and good. Only gripe is pick up is at remote warehouse, which was unexpected. ….and there was no signage to speak of so drove past it 3 times!

My couch was just not 100%

We bought a 3 seater couch with a chase and ottoman. our 1st time buying a couch worth more than $1500 so we selected the colour of fabric and everything. The 3 sweater cushions were plump but the chase cushion was flat. It looks out of place. looks strange. Not strange enough for me to complain though. you asked here hey.