OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.8 (2,263)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No (2,255)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (2,278)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,405) · Not as advertised (270)
    4.9 (2,210)

Perfect on trend storage solution

Love this cabinet. Beautiful design & quality. It does exactly what we purchased it for: A hidden charging station for all our family tech devices.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

We love our new dining table & chairs. Also our coffee & side tables.

Very satisfied in all aspects. Our order was also delivered earlier than expected. Which was very pleasing especially during a pandemic.

ALAN E.
ALAN E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely furniture and delightful staff.

Alison in the store was absolutely amazing. Friendly, not pushy, very helpful and this made the purchase of 8 dinning chairs a happy experience. There were so many items I liked in the store but the chairs I purchased I knew the moment I tried them out, were what I was looking for. I will now always think of Alison and what a pleasure it was to buy these chairs that my friends and family will enjoy when visiting me.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

ANCDT
ANCDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gordon Sofa's

We purchased 2 pieces from the Gordon Sofa's range and found the team members in-store to be very helpful and spent time helping us find the colour we wanted.
Had a slight stitch problem on one when delivered and it was promptly sorted and we're very happy! We have also purchased other pieces and are very pleased, there's a fantastic furniture and accessary range.
After service is just as amazing as the in-store staff. Polite and friendly!
Highly recommend Oz Design on their professionalism!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Just saw the bar stools in store and they were perfect for our kitchen island bench so ordered them on the spot.

There is a lot in the store, but it is well laid out and easy to get around and find the products being sought. The range of products in the category we were seeking is good and of excellent quality.
No assembly was required, but taking delivery was easy and friendly given the difficulties of Covid Restrictions.

Lucyw
LucywSouth East Queensland, QLD

ETU just perfect for our new apartment

very good service at the store and well informed staff member with very good range of product.
The product we bought is Australian made with Australian timber and very well constructed. We were prepared to pay more for a product made here and not in China. It was delivered before the expected date and no assembly was needed, a very good delivery service.
We will certainly shop in this store again.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Other Furniture Shops

Pleasantly surprised by standard from store to delivery

Excellent, friendly and safe service from Narre Warren store. The layout of the store allowed easy viewing of all items, it was bright and cheerful. The delivery men were polite and helpful in unpacking and placing the item.

Melissa
MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So in love with my table.

the store is very spacious and nothing was crammed together.
The product is beautiful and the guys that put it together for me did a great job.

Jay
Jay

Now My Home Looks Like Home

Shopping here was such a positive experience. Staff could not have been more helpful - and didn't mind my numerous visits with tape measure and colour cards in hand. They allowed me to add new pieces (so much amazing decor to choose from) and timed the delivery so they came at once. Organising delivery was quick and simple and the delivery was very well organised within the times given. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Gail
GailMelbourne

I love my new Wallis chair, very comfortable the the covering is perfect. The wall unit is also perfect

The staff were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction and helped with choice of wood tone to suit our other furniture.
The products are perfect, just what we wanted.
The delivery men placed the furniture where we wanted it. Great Service!

Very happy

Very satisfied. Lovely store and friendly assistants. Speedy delivery. Easy assembly, although a lot of packaging. Friendly deliverers. But annoyed i have to have more than 20 words!

Ally
AllyMid North Coast, NSW

A lovely experience

It was a joy browsing all the beautiful things in this store. The decor and presentation of the store is very well done. I purchased 3 bar stools and only had to wait a week for them to be delivered to the store from Sydney. They were already assembled and the lady who handed us the stools, allowed us to leave the packaging at the store so that we didn't have to get rid of it ourselves.