OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Store LocationHelensvale Qld

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Store LocationOz Design, Belrose

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Store LocationMarion
Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

No Exchange - very disappointed

Sadly the chairs I purchased and paid for 100% in advance don’t blend in as well as I hoped with my decor.
The very next day after collecting them I requested a simple exchange of leg timber colour and it was denied.
I had not even asked for them to be assembled (as claimed on pick up) as it would have been easier to transport them unassembled and we found an Allen key wedged in the leather seat and one leg is incorrectly attached.
Oz Design management I spent over $3000 that day and will never spent $1 more ever again.

Store LocationWest Gosford
AnciE
AnciEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money!!

We have had the couch for about three four weeks now and it already looks like it's two years old. The cushions lost their shape the mid part cushion is not full as the rest of them so it actually hurts when you want to lie down. Also the cushions get lint I will post a photo. And mind this is after a about a month. Don't know what will happen later on. 3,500 dollars not worth it at all. And go figure did so many pics says can only put 10 MB so if anyone wants picks just text me on messenger.p

Store LocationPreston

Bridgita
BridgitaMid North Coast, NSW

Dreadful customer service

After not hearing about my delivery I called the store. The woman I spoke to was highly unprofessional, rude and dismissive. She deliberately tried to create an argument which I had to diffuse. She told me she didn’t have to pick up the phone as it was 8.50 am. That she’s busy doing other things and can I wait. She then had conversations with her colleagues about the cold weather. It was a complete joke. Then blamed me for missing a text about the delivery. Beyond words to describe the interaction.

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Store LocationBelrose

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Store LocationWollongong

Alisonl
AlisonlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Canvas frames broke

When I hung the artworks both frames cracked and fell off the wall. The section where the metal hook was screwed in was plastic and not strong enough to hold the weight of the artwork. Cheap plastic frames instead of timber.

Store LocationNorthland

Ash C
Ash CMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service let the experience down

I'm happy with my product. The style and quality is exactly what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wouldn't shop in the Coffs Harbour store again. I found the owner to be very rude. One staff member went above and beyond to help me and the owner scolded her in front of me. Not appropriate. Also felt some other staff were snobbish, including owner. Not a welcoming vibe at all which is a shame as there are limited furniture stores with good quality products.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

EvanC
EvanCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice table. But absolutely no customer service.

Product range is nice, but I waited 36 weeks for arrival. There was no attempt to expedite or resolve the issue, I just had to wait. 24h before delivery I was told I had to assemble it myself and that I would need someone to assist me given the weight.

Jamie W.
Jamie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Waited months for broken product.

Ordered two prints. Received them after nearly 10 weeks shipping to find the frame broken in two places on one. Couldn’t be bothered returning and waiting another two months so will have to live with it.

Store LocationBundall

James M.
James M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery drivers were uncooperative nightmares

Store was great, products great, quality great. Didn’t have to assemble anything. Delivery drivers arrived refused to put couch in lift claimed it wouldn’t fit despite us personally checking this before purchase. After an hour of argument the owner of actual delivery company arrived with another person and managed to put couches in lift within a minute as delivered to apartment. Delivery drivers were going to leave couch in basement carpark without our permission.

Store LocationHelensvale

Reneem
ReneemMid North Coast, NSW

Brand new Australian made lounge - expect perfect quality? - wrong!!!!

Store LocationPort Macquarie