OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (7) · Not as advertised (0)
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Store LocationHelensvale Qld

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Store LocationMarion

No Exchange - very disappointed

Sadly the chairs I purchased and paid for 100% in advance don’t blend in as well as I hoped with my decor.
The very next day after collecting them I requested a simple exchange of leg timber colour and it was denied.
I had not even asked for them to be assembled (as claimed on pick up) as it would have been easier to transport them unassembled and we found an Allen key wedged in the leather seat and one leg is incorrectly attached.
Oz Design management I spent over $3000 that day and will never spent $1 more ever again.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Lyn
Lyn

Very Disappointed

Great shop and staff. However very disappointed with the coffee table. With a price tag of over $900 it looked like it hadn't been finished off and was left in a raw timber state. When we assembled it the glass top was chipped around the edge in 5 places and had scratches over most of the surface. Fortunately [name removed] at macgregor replaced it with one off the floor which wasn't quite so bad. We will have to spend some time trying to stain or paint it and at the very least giving it a good sand. I know it is supposed to be raw but not this raw. It's a shame because I have bought quite a bit of furniture from oz design over the years and never had any problems.

Store LocationMACGREGOR QLD

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Phil Moore
Phil MooreHunter Region, NSW

Piece from Floor sold faulty

We purchased a chair and were able to take the one from store. After checking for no marks or imperfections visible we left with product.
On arrival home a leg fell off which had obviously been damaged previously and reattached with dowel and glue. The other 3 legs were attached by screws.
We returned to store and staff were apologetic but no explanation.
I am still awaiting new chair.
Phil Moore
0435 715 665

Store LocationKotara

R H FeoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality of workmanship on a dinning sweat.

Very easily to navigate store. Very impressed with product range.
Not impressed with quality/workmanship/of a particular items which were 10 dining chairs, different coloured timbers, which had bad knots and grains filled with fillers, very noticeable, on 90% of the items, on another 3 items,coffee table, main dinning table,buffet,with areas not sanded properly "rough feeling" and sprayed, wood grains on table tops/buffet, badly filled with resin, and pre sanding all over a lot of rough grained areas.
Furniture assembled by delivery crew.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNunawading Victoria
R H Feore

Not happy with end result of purchase for what we paid for quality, not inferior workmanship.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Fix your return and fault item policies

The original lady who sold me the chairs was lovely and went out of her way to ensure I could take them immediately... however when I was not satisfied with my original items as they were faulty with loose parts on the chair. The store manager made it seem like some “huge favour” that she was exchanging them for me.. I played along and I did get a different product but it was made clear I was not able to obtain a refund. I have bought from other stores who exchange for faulty products apologetically or even change of mind on products with no questions asked. I will return to those stores for future purchases when possible for those reasons as I’m unsure of the quality and the ability to obtain a refund when required from this store.

Store LocationJindalee

MARTYN
MARTYN Mid North Coast, NSW

Taking a long time to replace damaged chair

A damaged chair was delivered, it has been over 2 weeks and nothing has happened. Disappointing that we had to instigate the matter and not the store. Very poor customer service

Furniture Shops