OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Sara
SaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well, well, well.

Bought a nest of tables that were on sale. The second table was missing so had to order them in. Went 3 times to pick up and finally got the tables on the 3rd time. Very surprised when they were round and not square!

Store LocationWest Gosford

Cassiet
CassietSydney, NSW

Furniture was amazing.

The products were fine but the slow delivery and lack of communication about the late delivery was terrible. I had to call asking where my delivery was and no one really cared that it took extra time to arrive.

Store LocationBelrose

kgordon
kgordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointment

The initial purchase was a good experience. However then the price dropped significantly on a product that i had on pre order i questioned this with them and their unwillingness to help was very disappointing. Took a few phone calls and emails before i was responded. Only to be told they would not help me. Be wary thats all when making a purchase as you can save yourself quite a bit if you just wait till a sale.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Decor Bad Customer Service

The store is very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for and the range of items were exceptional which is more than I can say for the staff. No one helped me when I was looking for home decor neither did they help me with styling different pieces together, I did it by myself by moving stuff around to suit.

Store LocationJindalee

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed - Poor fabric quality

The staff in store were wonderful! Unfortunately after approx 6 weeks the couch started pilling all over. I contacted them and they said it is not covered under warranty and told me to buy a haberdashery comb. When spending such a large amount of money on a piece of furniture I would expect it to last a little longer. It looks dreadful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMornington
Randolph R
Randolph RHunter Region, NSW

picture that I had ordered Sold in front of me even though I was 1hr from store & ph to say I was coming to pic it up

New manager had no appreciation for a customer that had spent $10k in the shop, only her sales budget mattered as she was new, poor customer experience, previous manger was great to work with , delivery exp also too expensive for local

Store LocationKotara

AnneT
AnneTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very unhappy with the broken coffee table

I ordered a Celeste coffee table. Waited two weeks. When I went to pick it up from the store the staff told me that the box had been opened by them. I brought it home and even before I was able to fully open the box pieces of tiny shards of mirror were coming out onto my loungeroom floor. I didn't unwrap it as the top of the mirrored table was clearly broken. It was obviously broken by being dropped during the transit to the store. I also noticed the legs of the table were not finished properly. I then had to drive back to the store with the broken table and get a refund. Very unhappy with the quality of the product and that the staff didn't check that table was in good condition and intact before I was asked to pick it up.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Veey disappointed with the product

Store LocationRichmond

John
JohnTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Friendly staff, disappointed with the delivered product.

Furniture Shops

CARLH
CARLHHunter Region, NSW

Dissappointed.

One expensive leather chair arrived unprotected and covered in dust. Both side-tables were unstable and have to be packed-up to level. No facility to dispose of furniture being replaced or packaging.