OZ Design Furniture Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor sales tactic. Beware

Store LocationHelensvale Qld

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Store LocationOz Design, Belrose

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Store LocationMarion
Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Poor service levels

Good product. However service was well below that of competitors. No greeting or acknowledgement to long waiting customers. Had to negotiate to get the online price, treated like they were doing me a great favour.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Store LocationBelrose

Okay

Product was great, however the service was terrible. Took 5 and a half months to arrive. No effective communication. I had to constantly call and check up and see 3-4 times to see obtain an update on where the product was and this was due to the fact that the sales reps said it would come a certain day and it didn't. Assembly was fine, however gave me the wrong products which I had to work out how to assemble.

Store LocationWollongong

Alisonl
AlisonlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Canvas frames broke

When I hung the artworks both frames cracked and fell off the wall. The section where the metal hook was screwed in was plastic and not strong enough to hold the weight of the artwork. Cheap plastic frames instead of timber.

Store LocationNorthland

Ash C
Ash CMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service let the experience down

I'm happy with my product. The style and quality is exactly what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wouldn't shop in the Coffs Harbour store again. I found the owner to be very rude. One staff member went above and beyond to help me and the owner scolded her in front of me. Not appropriate. Also felt some other staff were snobbish, including owner. Not a welcoming vibe at all which is a shame as there are limited furniture stores with good quality products.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

EvanC
EvanCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice table. But absolutely no customer service.

Product range is nice, but I waited 36 weeks for arrival. There was no attempt to expedite or resolve the issue, I just had to wait. 24h before delivery I was told I had to assemble it myself and that I would need someone to assist me given the weight.

Auburn branch customer service

We like ozdezine style furniture and it deserve 5 star for that from us but we happen to be around Auburn megamal and thought to order a Hampton coffee table from that branch. The customer service (the Indian background lady) was shockingly rude and selfish. We were surprised by that kind of behavior. The service at the warehouse was great. The coffee table was arrived with a crack and paint marks, we were told to hold on with what we have until the new one is replaced. It took three month but procedure was smooth.

Store LocationAuburn

Jamie W.
Jamie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Waited months for broken product.

Ordered two prints. Received them after nearly 10 weeks shipping to find the frame broken in two places on one. Couldn’t be bothered returning and waiting another two months so will have to live with it.

Store LocationBundall

James M.
James M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery drivers were uncooperative nightmares

Store was great, products great, quality great. Didn’t have to assemble anything. Delivery drivers arrived refused to put couch in lift claimed it wouldn’t fit despite us personally checking this before purchase. After an hour of argument the owner of actual delivery company arrived with another person and managed to put couches in lift within a minute as delivered to apartment. Delivery drivers were going to leave couch in basement carpark without our permission.

Store LocationHelensvale

Product delayed and damaged

Store was easy to navigate, range of products was really good. Delivery was delayed twice due to COVID 19. Product was packaged beautifully but unfortunately was found to have deep scratches in metal legs when unpacked. Due to delays in having product delivered from overseas I decided I would just have to put up with the poor condition of the product rather than return due to damage

Store LocationBendigo Victoria

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

Store LocationBelrose

Sabrinal
SabrinalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged product delivered

Not really satisfied with the fleur side table I purchased as it comes damaged, sides are cracked and splintered. Overall experience is average.

Store LocationGepps Cross, SA