OZ Design Furniture Physical store

OZ Design Furniture Physical store (page 3 of 4)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Horrible Aftersales

Drew
DrewHunter Region, NSW

Poor order management.

Had to take a floor model after the fact where they stated they had warehouse stock of the two leather lounges we purchased. 2 days later they rang and said they did not and would NOT reduce price for the floor stock or wait 2 months for new stock. 6 wishbone chairs also purchased with 6 in stock at the time then at time of delivery they only had 5 and they gave a "loan" chair for the 6th. On day of delivery they stated only 1 lounge was being delivered after they stated the second one had not been "connected" to the order and they would deliver it a week later.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture great after sales service dreadful

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Disappointing and bad experience

The furniture was delivered, only to be told it wouldn't fit. On second delivery, the drivers left dirty hand prints on the furniture and left packaging behind. Customer care and general management of the situation was unprofessional.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Product is good service was poor

I ordered clear legs but got chocolate instead, did not get a message to say that my order had arrived and had to struggle with a trolley to my car. Crap service!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Beautiful artwork, poor customer service

Was purchasing a large piece of artwork which took nearly an hour to get through the sales process. First was asked to wait nearly 15mins while other customers sales were put through despite waiting at service desk the whole time, then was told the computer was playing up. Eventually when it came tie to pay, I presented a gift voucher which I was then accosted first not presenting it earlier as a different processed now had to be followed to complete the transaction ... all in all quite a negative experience in store (not the first time) but beautiful artwork

Andrewr
AndrewrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture is very nice but...

Furniture in store its very nice and looked well built but was promised delivery within two weeks chased them up after three weeks locked in a delivery date, the delivery driver rocked up to my house rang twice as I was on the phone then because he couldnt get me drove off within 5mins and yet there where people at home. I then rang the warehouse and was told they would chase up and phone me back but the guy just left it and went home. After several attempts at trying to contact them I manage to get someone to sort it out and then I still had to push to get it a few days later. Overall Im happy with the furniture but very disappointed with the service.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Lovely, just gorgeous stuff - you do get what you pay for.

Nice couch, faulty within 24hrs

Our Jamieson couch was delivered late Friday afternoon. We unpacked, set up on Saturday morning and discovered the black backing/lining on the base of the couch was hanging down. Not great and was on both sections of the modular. It has been repaired but there were either not enough staples or manufacturer skimped on quality of backing. Not great given the cost - I expected better than Australian made product. Repairer was scheduled and was a no show. I had to contact store regarding arrival time and had to reschedule.

Furniture Shops

Not what we believed we paid for!!!

After selecting our couch we inquired on scotch guarding. We were told we could have scotch guarding done for $149. Couch arrived with SG kit for us to apply. $149 was for 5 year warranty. Not Happy.

Phil Moore
Phil MooreHunter Region, NSW

Piece from Floor sold faulty

We purchased a chair and were able to take the one from store. After checking for no marks or imperfections visible we left with product.
On arrival home a leg fell off which had obviously been damaged previously and reattached with dowel and glue. The other 3 legs were attached by screws.
We returned to store and staff were apologetic but no explanation.
I am still awaiting new chair.
Phil Moore
0435 715 665

R H FeoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality of workmanship on a dinning sweat.

Very easily to navigate store. Very impressed with product range.
Not impressed with quality/workmanship/of a particular items which were 10 dining chairs, different coloured timbers, which had bad knots and grains filled with fillers, very noticeable, on 90% of the items, on another 3 items,coffee table, main dinning table,buffet,with areas not sanded properly "rough feeling" and sprayed, wood grains on table tops/buffet, badly filled with resin, and pre sanding all over a lot of rough grained areas.
Furniture assembled by delivery crew.

R H Feore

Not happy with end result of purchase for what we paid for quality, not inferior workmanship.

Karin K
Karin K

Not great quality of furniture.

Our bedside tables came with dents, the paint hadn't been sprayed well and there were dirt marks. For $250 a piece we expected much better from Oz Design Furnture. We called the store to arrange a new one sent but were told we would have to physically take the bedside back instead of the store arranging a new one to be delivered to us. Considering it was there mistake and we live an hour away from the store we find that to be really poor customer service.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Veey disappointed with the product

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Appalling organisation and delivery

Furniture Shops

Fix your return and fault item policies

The original lady who sold me the chairs was lovely and went out of her way to ensure I could take them immediately... however when I was not satisfied with my original items as they were faulty with loose parts on the chair. The store manager made it seem like some “huge favour” that she was exchanging them for me.. I played along and I did get a different product but it was made clear I was not able to obtain a refund. I have bought from other stores who exchange for faulty products apologetically or even change of mind on products with no questions asked. I will return to those stores for future purchases when possible for those reasons as I’m unsure of the quality and the ability to obtain a refund when required from this store.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love the product, not the service

Great product, easy to assemble. But we asked for black chair legs, and we got oak colour ones instead. I had to returned them another day, wasting my Saturday morning and toll money.

Armandos
ArmandosSydney, NSW

Still waiting for Bedside table- more than 3 weeks now

Taking too long to be notified of 1 pending bedside table ( i was promised 2 weeks)!
Product quality is good for received items! Good value for money! As it was on sale

KMorg
KMorg

Terrible delivery service

Arranging a suitable time for delivery was almost impossible, then it’s finally delivered 6.55am on a Saturday morning!
This isn’t the first time I’ve bought from Oz, it will definitely be the last.

Naomi S
Naomi SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wow...

To be a customer on a quiet day and to walk past someone else in the store (unsure if staff or another customer) and overhearing someone bragging about how drunk they got on the weekend and speaking objectively about women is not the standard of this store I thought. Having my young children there I had to quickly leave.
The store it’s self is kept very clean and sales staff lovely but what I overheard is unacceptable in today’s society.

Raj
RajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong promises and incorrect information provided.Dissatisfied with a 3000+dining table and chairs.

We were told that the price includes installation.But when the delivery happened the delivery guys mentioned that installation doesn't include chairs which we were not told while purchasing. Also we wanted a certain way the dining table legs be fitted and we were told that it is possible. But when the guys fitted the table we found out it wasn't possible.

JohnTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Friendly staff, disappointed with the delivered product.

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nagging staff.

Lovely store the way it is displayed. I have been here a lot of times for accessories for my house. Great range but the staff constantly ask if you need help. And you get asked by 5 different people throughout your search. It must be very annoying for customers who come here for a quiet shop. Lovely people but really need to tone it down I don’t have to repeat myself to 5 different staff. I hope the managers see this and do some thing about it.

JASMINEP
JASMINEPSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointing

Bought the marble top coffee table and requested all nearly white look
Shop manager advised its natural marble so no control over it
Bought the product home and the marble top has a slight chip in the surface
I am worried to take it back as the manager seemed rude and had said no refund or exchange
I believe that I should get a marble top no chip on top as it is an expensive product
Are you able to assist please

CARLH
CARLHHunter Region, NSW

Dissappointed.

One expensive leather chair arrived unprotected and covered in dust. Both side-tables were unstable and have to be packed-up to level. No facility to dispose of furniture being replaced or packaging.