OZ Design Furniture Physical store

OZ Design Furniture Physical store (page 4 of 4)

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

MARTYN
MARTYN Mid North Coast, NSW

Taking a long time to replace damaged chair

A damaged chair was delivered, it has been over 2 weeks and nothing has happened. Disappointing that we had to instigate the matter and not the store. Very poor customer service

Poor customer service

Shop LocationQLD, Macgregor

Niagarasun
Niagarasun

Good quality, awful experience with delivery

I have a positive experience with customer services and I am also very satisfied with the quality of my sofabed. However, the experience with delivery was awful. Having said that boys were polite but the lady on the phone was not helpful and was not interested in a good outcome for both parties.

Shop LocationVIC, Geelong
Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Margaret S
Margaret SMelbourne

Bad customer service

FRANK MAORABITO
FRANK MAORABITO

Still waiting on table no 3 to be delivered. 1st 2 damaged

I have had 2 tables delivered and both were damaged.
Waiting on no 3 to come.
Hope this one is ok.

Linda W
Linda WAU

Love the product, slow service

I could have spent a fortune in the store and filled my whole house - I love their products - great quality and prices seemed reasonable.
Unfortunately their staff seemed to care more about talking to each other than their customers.
Even when I asked questions they were abrupt and not interested.
Going elsewhere.

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown
10ruby55
10ruby55AU

Total rip off!! Don’t recommend

I did like this shop but won’t be returning! Be aware when you order an item in, as I did as prints, my order came in and I found out, a day before my landlord has said I was not allowed to put anything on the walls, so I had to council my order I purchased in store which was unwrapped still at the shop, so I was charged $130 cancellation fee, extremely expensive, good for there pockets! they know how to rip off there customers!

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
sarah
sarahVIC, 3752

Beautiful Designs, terrible service

We were delivered a damaged table and was told i was going to get a replacement waited 2 months only to be eventually refunded $100 and that was after several heated discussions with management (Store Manger even hung up on me after a discussion) its a shame they have beautiful furniture but what gets delivered is seconds quality - do not sign for furniture unless 100% happy. That was our mistake even though we were promised a replacement at the time

Shop LocationVIC, Northland

KMT
KMTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was sent the wrong dining chairs and colour

I bought lounge dining suite and homewares ordered through their interior designer but they the wrong colour dining chairs and the chairs are too low for the table very uncomfortable.

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park

Don't bother.

After shopping around I settled on a range of furniture from Oz Design that was ‘on sale at once a year prices, they never normally take 25% off’ the salesman said. After feeling pressured into committing to buy prior to the sale finished I decided to take my business elsewhere. The day after the ‘Stock take’ sale ended the pricing remained the same with a ‘New Year Sale’ commencing. I happily spent my $8,500 at another store and I would not waste your time dealing with this misleading company.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick
Mai
MaiMelbourne

Dining table

Shop LocationVIC, Essendon

poor service

I Have left work early fought heavy traffic and got to the OPEN store to be told I cannot pick up my ordered table as the warehouse is closed. THIS IS JUST NOT ON. Open means all aspects of your. business must be open and servicing customers. I just want to go back and get a refund. Two trips and two hours lost pay.

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Non existent after sales service!

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill
Dee
DeeMelbourne

OZ Design Monti Sofa

Shop LocationVIC, Richmond

Jess
Jess

very bad delivery service so rude !

Ordered some furniture from the Alburn store. Sales people are very nice and friendly. when it came down to delivery, it is a totally different story. The delivery guy is so rude. Just dumped the furniture in the middle of the room. And want us to sign on the delivery paper ! When we said we'd like to have a look at the goods first before we sign. He basically didn't give a sh*t and just left! Worst experience ever.! I'd say stay away from them !!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn
Furniture Shops

Nice furniture, shocking customer service

When delivering a couch they broke my door handle and put a hole in my wall. It took almost 3 months for compensation with numerous emails and phone calls made to customer service. I'm still waiting for compensation for the damaged wall. Despite their terrible 'customer neglect' department, the couch is beautifully crafted and very comfortable.
Great furniture
Deplorable customer service

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park

Sylvia
Sylviaasked
NSW, Belrose

Why does the Store Manager continue to deceive and lie to customers? I am astounded that she is still in this role. A clear case of promoting people well beyond their capabilities. I would like feedback from the staff? How are you coping with incompetent management?

Janenem
Janenemasked
VIC, Northland

Why are the products expensive and soooo badly made

Jane Daffy
Jane Daffyasked
NSW, Rutherford

Just assembling my Padma glass top dining table and I can't work out how to affix the glass top to the base - can someone help with this please? Thank you.

See all OZ Design Furniture Physical store questions

Get an answer from our members and OZ Design Furniture representatives

OZ Design Furniture Physical store

Compare all 40 OZ Design Furniture
OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick
  • Award Winner 2020

OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining and SofasDining and SofasDining and SofasDining and Sofas
Compare all 40 OZ Design Furniture