OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

4.5

Worth the wait

Searched for many months both online and in stores for the perfect coffee table set for our beachside retreat. Finally found a unique design at OzDesign, and although we had to wait a couple of months after placing the order it was well worth the wait.

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and great customer service

The furniture is beautifully made and arrived exactly when we were told it would. The staff in the Fortitude Valley store were very accommodating particularly when changing our order and the customer service / claims team were fantastic in resolving a slight issue with one of the pieces. We are very happy - we have some beautiful furniture that feels and looks like it will stand the test of time.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationQld - Fortitude Valley

Great product, fantastic staff

Such lovely helpful and approachable customer service. Love the chairs. Staff took time to discuss options to provide exactly what I was looking for. Wonderful experience throughout.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Betinam

BetinamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture buying made simple.

The staff at Fortitude Valley were very helpful while we selected our new dinning room furniture. Delivery came earlier than promised and the product is amazing. We are very happy with our purchases.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Qld

Kevin

Kevin

Beautiful couch but soiled

The couch is beautiful and exactly as ordered. Staff friendly over the phone and store was great especially during covid times. However the couch was soiled in places in delivery. I was asked to clean it with products I HAD PURCHASED and get back to them if still soiled. I have tried cleaning it and mostly ok but I would have expected better service when buying a beautiful quality product. They should have cleaned it. Not me.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationVisited store at maroochydore ordered at fortitude valley

Ilze

IlzeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I loved my shopping experience at OZ design. Their products are of a very high quality and their delivery service was excellent!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

JanS

JanSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service even after purchase and delivery

Ozdesigns swiftly and considerately rectified a problem I encountered to my complete satisfaction. Absolutely professional and reasonable at all times.

Lisa L

Lisa LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

Store staff(Robert) was so helpful and accommodating to my requests. I purchased 3 pieces of furniture, two of which I haven’t received yet - COVID restrictions unfortunately. The recliner chair I purchased needed to be assembled, which my husband found easy to do. The range of products is vast and would suit many different styles of living.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland
Desiree

DesireeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my beautiful new furniture!

Store was easy to navigate. Fantastic range, as always. Our entertainment unit is beautiful quality and really improves the room. Love all the storage to.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld

RosaB

RosaB

Dixon Side Table Nest

Wide range of products from Australian & Overseas manufacturers. Pleased with quality . Disappointed these arrived damaged . Replacement dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationFortitude Valley , Brisbane Qld

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very pleased with our purchase

We’re very pleased with the chair we recently bought. It is stylish & excellent quality, particularly given he very reasonable price. The staff in the store were helpful & knowledgeable. Our only small complaint was the delay in receiving our chair, which was nearly 5 months but we were warned when we made the order that it would be at least 4 months before it would arrive which they told us at the time was very unusual. We received 2 courtesy phone calls from the store when the chair was originally due & once it had arrived so we have no complaints about the staff or store itself & I’m sure a lot of the delays were due to COVID-19 issues.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane

Alessia Capriccioli

Alessia CapriccioliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice selection of furniture, delivery very slow

I have ordered chairs, bar stools, two buffet and a coffee table. So far I have received only the chairs and bar stools. I like the items but it took 2 days to put them together. I’d like if they offer the assembly service and removal of rubbish which was quite a lot. The quality look good, but I’ll know only with time. Still waiting for the other items, now it’s a month. I hope to receive them soon... nothing we needed was in stock in Brisbane, that’s a shame.

Store LocationFortitudeValley

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Perfect Side Table... Just what I wanted!

Great store and service! I was able to see the side table before I purchased! Ordered from the Fortitude Valley store and was able to pick up from Macgregor warehouse within a week! Very helpful staff at both locations too! I’m very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Store Ever

The staff in Valley store are amazing and really helpful . Stores is well set out with most catalogue products. The Jindalee Staff could learn a thing or two! Well Done Valley!

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Best range of timber furniture in Brisbane

After looking at many shops for a timber TV cabinet, settled on a unit at the Fortitude Valley store which has a great and extensive range and showroom. Staff very helpful with good advice.

Charlie Hurren

Charlie HurrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Easy store navigation, great range of products offered and all competitively priced. The quality seems to be of a high standard and having to assemble the furniture myself found it very enjoyable and easy to assemble.

Store LocationOz Design - Newstead, Queensland

Margaretd

MargaretdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Aussie Made Dining Table!

Just love our new 8 seater dining table and chairs. We were so thrilled to be able buy an Australian Made table! Absolutely love the timber! Service was excellent at the store. The delivery was fabulous. ALL trouble free!

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD

John W.

John W.South East Queensland, QLD

Got what I was looking for

I was looking for a leather swivel chair. I'd been to a few stores with no luck. I found what I wanted and ordered it in. It was delivered within 2 weeks.

Store LocationFortitude valley brisbane

Roderick Wakeley

Roderick WakeleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered a Glass Table off you but it had quiet a few scratches on the wooden base which upset us a bit, I have not unpacked it all yet. I hope there is no more damage.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Queensland

Lindaf

LindafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returning Customer

As a past owner of an oz furniture suite, we wanted to revisit with the hope of having the longevity of another suite, we found a similar suite, the procedure to now having the new suite was easy and well worth the money spent.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld