OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley (page 2 of 5)

Diane James

Diane JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service

The store is well set out with a good range of furniture/items. It is too early to determine the quality of the sofa bed purchased. The sofa bed did not require assembly.

John W.

John W.South East Queensland, QLD

Got what I was looking for

I was looking for a leather swivel chair. I'd been to a few stores with no luck. I found what I wanted and ordered it in. It was delivered within 2 weeks.

Rebeccaw

RebeccawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The furniture looks great and is good quality. The salesman was very knowledgeable and I ended u buying on the spot. The delivery guys were really good and even helped me move out a table to make way for the new furniture. They were also early and very quick- top work!!!!

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Roderick Wakeley

Roderick WakeleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered a Glass Table off you but it had quiet a few scratches on the wooden base which upset us a bit, I have not unpacked it all yet. I hope there is no more damage.

Lindaf

LindafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returning Customer

As a past owner of an oz furniture suite, we wanted to revisit with the hope of having the longevity of another suite, we found a similar suite, the procedure to now having the new suite was easy and well worth the money spent.

Alan D

Alan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted!

I choose the furniture from items I saw in the store. The service was very good and very helpful. I am so pleased with the quality and workmanship of the furniture I received. The delivery arrived earlier that the original estimated date. Looks fabulous!

RoG

RoGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great furniture great value

We had been looking for new dinning chairs for some time, even visited another OZ Design shop, with no luck. Went to Valley to do some grocery shopping, looked at for other furniture stores no luck. By luck went into Oz Design and found the perfect chairs. This Valley store never lets us down.

Golddy

GolddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied with our purchase

I did not intend to buy but after visiting Oz Design shop as well as several other furniture shops in the area we returned once more to further inspect an easy chair that had attracted our attention. With the help of a very friendly and informed assistant we decided to purchase 2 chairs and were particularly pleased with the help provided and the great price!
We are definitely happy with the advice given by the assistant as well as the workmanship of the 2 easy chairs.
This is the second time we have purchased furniture from Oz Design and both times we have been exceptionally satisfied with the quality, price and service given by the staff.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Lovely coffee table for our new home.

Great store, with a good range that is well displayed. Lovely table. Assembly complicated by fact that one leg joint was broken and required repair so it took longer. We are very happy with the finished product.

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my new lounge!

I love my new lounge, it's exactly what I have been looking for. Great price (50% off intro offer!!) and excellent customer service. I had seen it in store and then when I looked it up online a week later it wasn't on sale, I called the store and they honoured the sale price I had seen in store. That's the sort of customer service people want. It was delivered less than a week after ordering by two lovely guys who never complained about bringing it up a flight of stairs with a tricky tight spot. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Great sturdy product

Very satisfied with the product. Sturdy and well constructed.easy to find the product I was looking for.
Was inconvenient that the product was listed as “requested in stock” but still had to be shipped from Sydney and collected from an alternate location.

Felicity

FelicitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, reliable delivery, excellent quality sofas

Easy to navigate store, helpful staff, happy with range of products and delighted that staff were able to provide accurate information about availability of colours, styles and likely delivery-date which helped with decision-making. Extremely happy with quality and delivery experience. Sofas arrived exactly when we were told they would. Easy to assemble. Sofas look gorgeous!

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault my experience with Oz Design Furniture

After viewing the Catalogue, I knew what I was wanting to buy when I entered the store, and the sales lady was particularly helpful.
The buffet and ETU arrived earlier than expected (quite rare these days) and I couldn't be happier with the look and quality. The units came fully assembled.
I would highly recommend Oz Design Furniture to anyone wanting quality furniture.

Lukes

LukesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review Brisbane Store 1/5 Stars

Ordering and dealing with the people at the store was good, when the delivery driver came he dropped the stuff in the room. We paid for premium to unpack and remove rubbish. Oz Design wouldn't send someone out to complete the works

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase!

We ordered an entertainment unit which arrived within the 12 week expected wait. Couldn't be happier with it - very stylish. The service from the Fortitude Valley store was exemplary and would highly recommend the staff there particularly Scott. He went out of his way to ensure that we got what we really wanted.

Ted

TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

In store service was great, communication leading up to delivery was good and the delivery guys were perfect. Would recommend Oz Design to everyone for good quality furniture and great service

Kerry Gair

Kerry Gair

Happy with purchase :)

Really happy with the look and quality of the piece. Only needed the legs to be screwed on, which was straight forward and easy. Item arrived in good condition, but there was a wait of around 6 weeks for delivery, as it was out of stock. delivery process good :)

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Store needed vacuuming. Delivery cost excessive

Found what I wanted, range good.
Product is good. Assembly was minimum, but always a pain.
Need a trip to the dump to get rid of the cardboard. This should be unpacked.

Elena

ElenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what we wanted!

Store was very easy to navigate and we found a lovely tall display cabinet in exactly the colour we wanted. This was the only store in the whole city which seemed to stock these items!
Excellent quality and stability. Item was already assembled.

Xingchang Luo

Xingchang LuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good

It was not so easy to find what we wanted; We are almost satisfied with the range of products available; That was good with the quality of products we bought; And yes it was easy to assemble the furniture by ourselves. Thanks and cheers!