OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised (4)

Worth the wait

Searched for many months both online and in stores for the perfect coffee table set for our beachside retreat. Finally found a unique design at OzDesign, and although we had to wait a couple of months after placing the order it was well worth the wait.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Betinam

BetinamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture buying made simple.

The staff at Fortitude Valley were very helpful while we selected our new dinning room furniture. Delivery came earlier than promised and the product is amazing. We are very happy with our purchases.

Kevin

Kevin

Beautiful couch but soiled

The couch is beautiful and exactly as ordered. Staff friendly over the phone and store was great especially during covid times. However the couch was soiled in places in delivery. I was asked to clean it with products I HAD PURCHASED and get back to them if still soiled. I have tried cleaning it and mostly ok but I would have expected better service when buying a beautiful quality product. They should have cleaned it. Not me.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

RosaB

RosaB

Dixon Side Table Nest

Wide range of products from Australian & Overseas manufacturers. Pleased with quality . Disappointed these arrived damaged . Replacement dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very pleased with our purchase

We’re very pleased with the chair we recently bought. It is stylish & excellent quality, particularly given he very reasonable price. The staff in the store were helpful & knowledgeable. Our only small complaint was the delay in receiving our chair, which was nearly 5 months but we were warned when we made the order that it would be at least 4 months before it would arrive which they told us at the time was very unusual. We received 2 courtesy phone calls from the store when the chair was originally due & once it had arrived so we have no complaints about the staff or store itself & I’m sure a lot of the delays were due to COVID-19 issues.

Alessia Capriccioli

Alessia CapriccioliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice selection of furniture, delivery very slow

I have ordered chairs, bar stools, two buffet and a coffee table. So far I have received only the chairs and bar stools. I like the items but it took 2 days to put them together. I’d like if they offer the assembly service and removal of rubbish which was quite a lot. The quality look good, but I’ll know only with time. Still waiting for the other items, now it’s a month. I hope to receive them soon... nothing we needed was in stock in Brisbane, that’s a shame.

Paul Clark

Paul Clark

Nice furniture but botched delivery.

Happy with products. Bought a table off floor which was supposed to be disassembled and wrapped for delivery. Did not happen. It was kind of delivery team to disassemble to get table into house and then reassemble.
Two of three headrests not sent and not followed up. We picked them up .

John W.

John W.South East Queensland, QLD

Got what I was looking for

I was looking for a leather swivel chair. I'd been to a few stores with no luck. I found what I wanted and ordered it in. It was delivered within 2 weeks.

Lindaf

LindafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returning Customer

As a past owner of an oz furniture suite, we wanted to revisit with the hope of having the longevity of another suite, we found a similar suite, the procedure to now having the new suite was easy and well worth the money spent.

Furniture Shops

Lovely coffee table for our new home.

Great store, with a good range that is well displayed. Lovely table. Assembly complicated by fact that one leg joint was broken and required repair so it took longer. We are very happy with the finished product.

Great sturdy product

Very satisfied with the product. Sturdy and well constructed.easy to find the product I was looking for.
Was inconvenient that the product was listed as “requested in stock” but still had to be shipped from Sydney and collected from an alternate location.

Kerry Gair

Kerry Gair

Happy with purchase :)

Really happy with the look and quality of the piece. Only needed the legs to be screwed on, which was straight forward and easy. Item arrived in good condition, but there was a wait of around 6 weeks for delivery, as it was out of stock. delivery process good :)

Xingchang Luo

Xingchang LuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good

It was not so easy to find what we wanted; We are almost satisfied with the range of products available; That was good with the quality of products we bought; And yes it was easy to assemble the furniture by ourselves. Thanks and cheers!

Great quality furniture

I knew what I wanted unfortunately the 2 staff members were looking after other clients. I waited for 15min then decided that I would come back later. When I returned the staff were free and attended to me quickly and efficiently. The product is great.

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Abbey Buffet!!

We recently purchased the Abbey Buffet for our home. We had ours made with solid wood feet. The buffet is well made and gorgeous to look at providing a great focal point in our dining room. The only thing is the catches are a bit flimsy and our son has broken one already. Fixed with a bit of glue, but not ideal. A bit of a shame as Otherwise this is a superb piece of furniture. Otherwise I would gave given this 5 stars
The service at Oz design was great and the buffet arrived when they said it would.

Hamptons Look

Lovely furniture in shop. Staff service adequate. Love my two items although new buffet has some damage (tiny but shouldnt be there given brand new & expensive) .. so disappointed in that. Delivery staff excellent

Margaretp

MargaretpQueensland

beautiful rugs

Beautiful rugs. Helped by staff to place in my car. Very helpful. Great experience! Waiting for the rest of my order to arrive in November , cant wait to have the whole look!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Compared to the store product when inspecting after delivery there are quality flaws.

Finding the product in store was reasonably easy and the range covered the type of items what we were looking for. Slightly disappointed with the delivered product finish. Assembly was not required.

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable couch

After modifying fabric and colour, the Ashton 2 seater with chaise looks perfect. Comfortable, high quality product and helpful staff. Would have preferred it came pre-coated with the fabric guard.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

It suits what we were looking for

Delivery was just dumped in room
Guys complained about working saturdays
Legs didn’t fit properly
One of the sliding doors off the rails
We have had 2 other companies do deliveries they unpacked put together
Double bunks which took 1.5 hrs 2 guys also on a Saturday took rubbish away for less money
Rang store to let know of experience
Heard nothing back but was rung several times to get the business
I feel the delivery should be part of the whole thing

Warranty Claim MadeNo