OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and great customer service

The furniture is beautifully made and arrived exactly when we were told it would. The staff in the Fortitude Valley store were very accommodating particularly when changing our order and the customer service / claims team were fantastic in resolving a slight issue with one of the pieces. We are very happy - we have some beautiful furniture that feels and looks like it will stand the test of time.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationQld - Fortitude Valley

Great product, fantastic staff

Such lovely helpful and approachable customer service. Love the chairs. Staff took time to discuss options to provide exactly what I was looking for. Wonderful experience throughout.

Ilze

IlzeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I loved my shopping experience at OZ design. Their products are of a very high quality and their delivery service was excellent!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

JanS

JanSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service even after purchase and delivery

Ozdesigns swiftly and considerately rectified a problem I encountered to my complete satisfaction. Absolutely professional and reasonable at all times.

Lisa L

Lisa LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

Store staff(Robert) was so helpful and accommodating to my requests. I purchased 3 pieces of furniture, two of which I haven’t received yet - COVID restrictions unfortunately. The recliner chair I purchased needed to be assembled, which my husband found easy to do. The range of products is vast and would suit many different styles of living.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland
Desiree

DesireeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my beautiful new furniture!

Store was easy to navigate. Fantastic range, as always. Our entertainment unit is beautiful quality and really improves the room. Love all the storage to.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Perfect Side Table... Just what I wanted!

Great store and service! I was able to see the side table before I purchased! Ordered from the Fortitude Valley store and was able to pick up from Macgregor warehouse within a week! Very helpful staff at both locations too! I’m very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Store Ever

The staff in Valley store are amazing and really helpful . Stores is well set out with most catalogue products. The Jindalee Staff could learn a thing or two! Well Done Valley!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Best range of timber furniture in Brisbane

After looking at many shops for a timber TV cabinet, settled on a unit at the Fortitude Valley store which has a great and extensive range and showroom. Staff very helpful with good advice.

Charlie Hurren

Charlie HurrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Easy store navigation, great range of products offered and all competitively priced. The quality seems to be of a high standard and having to assemble the furniture myself found it very enjoyable and easy to assemble.

Store LocationOz Design - Newstead, Queensland

Margaretd

MargaretdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Aussie Made Dining Table!

Just love our new 8 seater dining table and chairs. We were so thrilled to be able buy an Australian Made table! Absolutely love the timber! Service was excellent at the store. The delivery was fabulous. ALL trouble free!

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD

Diane James

Diane JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service

The store is well set out with a good range of furniture/items. It is too early to determine the quality of the sofa bed purchased. The sofa bed did not require assembly.

Store LocationBrisbane - Fortitude Valley
Rebeccaw

RebeccawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The furniture looks great and is good quality. The salesman was very knowledgeable and I ended u buying on the spot. The delivery guys were really good and even helped me move out a table to make way for the new furniture. They were also early and very quick- top work!!!!

Alan D

Alan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted!

I choose the furniture from items I saw in the store. The service was very good and very helpful. I am so pleased with the quality and workmanship of the furniture I received. The delivery arrived earlier that the original estimated date. Looks fabulous!

RoG

RoGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great furniture great value

We had been looking for new dinning chairs for some time, even visited another OZ Design shop, with no luck. Went to Valley to do some grocery shopping, looked at for other furniture stores no luck. By luck went into Oz Design and found the perfect chairs. This Valley store never lets us down.

Golddy

GolddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied with our purchase

I did not intend to buy but after visiting Oz Design shop as well as several other furniture shops in the area we returned once more to further inspect an easy chair that had attracted our attention. With the help of a very friendly and informed assistant we decided to purchase 2 chairs and were particularly pleased with the help provided and the great price!
We are definitely happy with the advice given by the assistant as well as the workmanship of the 2 easy chairs.
This is the second time we have purchased furniture from Oz Design and both times we have been exceptionally satisfied with the quality, price and service given by the staff.

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my new lounge!

I love my new lounge, it's exactly what I have been looking for. Great price (50% off intro offer!!) and excellent customer service. I had seen it in store and then when I looked it up online a week later it wasn't on sale, I called the store and they honoured the sale price I had seen in store. That's the sort of customer service people want. It was delivered less than a week after ordering by two lovely guys who never complained about bringing it up a flight of stairs with a tricky tight spot. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Felicity

FelicitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, reliable delivery, excellent quality sofas

Easy to navigate store, helpful staff, happy with range of products and delighted that staff were able to provide accurate information about availability of colours, styles and likely delivery-date which helped with decision-making. Extremely happy with quality and delivery experience. Sofas arrived exactly when we were told they would. Easy to assemble. Sofas look gorgeous!

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault my experience with Oz Design Furniture

After viewing the Catalogue, I knew what I was wanting to buy when I entered the store, and the sales lady was particularly helpful.
The buffet and ETU arrived earlier than expected (quite rare these days) and I couldn't be happier with the look and quality. The units came fully assembled.
I would highly recommend Oz Design Furniture to anyone wanting quality furniture.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane Qld

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase!

We ordered an entertainment unit which arrived within the 12 week expected wait. Couldn't be happier with it - very stylish. The service from the Fortitude Valley store was exemplary and would highly recommend the staff there particularly Scott. He went out of his way to ensure that we got what we really wanted.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld