OZ Design Furniture QLD, Jindalee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (76)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (38) · Not as advertised (11)

My new chair is comfy and looks great!

I was really happy with the style of the chair and the choice of fabrics available. The quality of the product when delivered was excellent.

DidiT

DidiTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the furniture and with the customer service.

We were looking for a replacement for our dining chairs for years and had specific wants for the legs colour. We found them at the OZ Design at Jindalee. The delivery time was met as promised. The staff was very helpful with offering products for care and maintenance for our dining chairs. Overall we are very satisfied with the chairs and with the provided service. Highly recommend the OZ Design store at Jindalee.

AndrewC

AndrewCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Range of furniture

The store had a wide range of goods and even more online. Sales staff were friendly and very helpful. The estimated date for delivery was accurate and the delivery was seamless. Altogether an excellent experience.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Jindalee compares to other Furniture Shops

Very comfortable.

We were looking for replacement bar stools to a specific measurement from floor to seat height, and found them at Oz Design. Very happy with the 2 we bought and easy to assemble.

RMo

RMoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found just what I wanted

Jindalee staff were very helpful. My new rattan chair and side tables are just what was ordered so I was very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Awesome furniture. Less than average service.

Love the furniture. Dining set and console. Good quality. Terrible service. Ordered early Dec for Jan delivery which finally turned up in April. Lack of communication on behalf of the store throughout. Lack of response to e mails. Mis information given by phone, eg finally given a delivery date, took the day off work and it didn’t turn up. Lack of apologies for this. Would not purchase again from this store

Matho

MathoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality lounge!

Great lounge, perfect delivery. It was exactly what we wanted. A very high quality product and compatible to other high quality furniture.

Very happy

It was a delight to enter the store and to be offered assistance immediately by a person who took care to understand my needs and to show me appropriate products. I did not make a decision immediately but returned to purchase the product. The process was easy and I was given clear advice of the likely delivery time. It actually arrived in store earlier than expected. I received appropriate and timely communication. I am very pleased with the product

Great service from staff

Very easy to visit and were given very good suggestions from staff and a wide selection of products .Delivery times reasonable.

Robertv

RobertvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

It was very easy to navigate the store.
The range of products was very good.
So far the quality of the products seems to be ok.
I did have to assemble the furniture on my own and did not find it all that easy.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

2 Matching Sofas - So Comfortable!

Lovely showroom . Staff are friendly and helpful. We are very happy with the quality of the products. No assembly required.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product and great service by delivery company

Good information from sales rep. Good quality products. Did not have to assemble the furniture. Good range of products available.

Leslies

LesliesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of dining table and chairs

Store visit was a good experience.
I was specifically looking for one product and am very satisfied with the product purchased. I did not assemble the furniture

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Prompt response, very professional , very satisfied with the product

Very polite staff, excellent service, very happy with the product, good and fast communication, all very well organized. Will recommend to everyone.

Whirly

WhirlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and price

There was a great range of furniture to choose from. It did however take a long time to receive my purchase due to Covid. It was somewhat confusing on picking up my furniture from the warehouse and the lady at the Macgregor store was very abrupt asking if I had arranged to pick up. I did say that the Jindalee store had rung through. She went check and told me they had not. I thought this strange because I was standing in front of the Jindalee staff when they rang. The warehouse gentlemen were fantastic, very friendly and helpful.

Peterb

PeterbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly informed customer service

Have been to the Jindalee store several times over recent months as we struggled with the choice of what to buy for our new coffee table. We dealt with several different staff - they were excellent - not pushy, not trying to sell us anything - understanding our needs and working with us to get the very best outcome. Excellent final choice of coffee table and excellent customer-focused service, Thanks

Jo B

Jo BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new table

Store was well laid out and easy to navigate, range of products excellent , very satisfied with my new table. More importantly the staff were amazing, so helpful!

Karenf

KarenfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new furniture!!

Absolutely love our new Mango range dining table, buffet and book cases. They look very stylish in our home. They are also very good quality. The staff at Jindalee Oz Design were also very helpful and took the time with us in our decision. Definitely recommend!

Phillip

PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

The chairs are nice and good quality

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service, great product & delivery guys were awesome

Store layout was good & easy to find my way around and I would very much recommend Oz Design to anyone