OZ Design Furniture QLD, Jindalee

Happy with Dining Table and bit disappointed with a lounging chair!

I got a dining table for a office desk and very happy with that. The delivery duo were wonderful though came 7.45am Saturday morning when I was told no delivery would be before 9am by Jindalee as that was when they opened. The chair was to go to Macgregor for pick up which did not happen so I had to go and pick it up and take it to my niece. On opening, the base was cream and there was a mark on it. Maybe should have taken it back, but then wasn't sure if they would say we caused the problem. But not good when there is a mark visible as soon as we opened the plastic.

Store LocationJindalee Home Base, Jindalee Brisbane

Love our Kote Zig Zag book shelves

Jindalee staff very helpful & love store layout. Some confusion with warehouse re delivery but after couple of calls Jindalee called me to advise goods would be delivered within hour, & they were!

Very Satisfied

Easy to find a great dining table and chairs. Staff were very helpful. Delivery was on time but unfortunately did not include showing how to extend the table. We worked it out eventually!

Store LocationJindalee

Very happy with the quality/look.

Store was well laid out, we found what we required and staff were extremely helpful - don’t have anything else to add but I must use at least 30 words..blah blah

Store LocationJindalee

Delivery call before 6am, and deliver happened at 6:30am. Need to wake up very early for the furniture

Surface of dining table is not leveled properly. Other than that, all good, great looking.

Delivery call happened on the same day of deliver with 40 min notice. The call was made before 6am, unbeliverable

Great service onsite, good products for fair price, after sales service not so great.

I managed to find what was after easily and have my questions answered promptly. In store service was great, communication through email before the sale was good. My number wasn't passed on to the delivery people properly and therefore I received no information about delivery. I called a few times, no answer. I eventually spoke to staff who attempted to delegate but I insisted they call the delivery people. The number was copied wrong and lucky I checked as they turned up within 20 mins of my call! All good but miscommunication caused issues and I felt a little bit like I was a hassle for asking for info. No fault on the furniture.

Lovely uncomplicated dining table

. very easy to find a store near where I live
. very satisfied
. very satisfied with the quality of all the products - very simple, solid and smooth finish
. it's too heavy to assemble by yourself - but easy to transport home flat packed

Very Happy

It was easy to find the area where the furniture we were looking for was. All delivery arrangements were carried out as planed. We are very happy with the service.

Love my lounge

Store set out well with room to move around each piece of furniture with plenty to choose from. My lounge is of high quality and the range of colours to pick from made the whole process easy. The sales lady Zina was totally amazing and very helpful with her knowledge of the various products I looked at. Zina made the whole experience a great one and seemed to know how important it was for me to pick the right piece for me.

Store LocationJindalee

Great product... great service.

One stop shop ...had exactly what we were looking for close to home.
Items were delivered in a timely manner and in good condition.
We are very pleased with the whole Oz Design experience.

Store LocationJindalee Oz Design

Fantastic quality furniture and great service!!!

We purchased the Ashton 3seater and 2seater at the Jindalee branch. Advised 4 to 6 week delivery. Sofas ready within 3 weeks. We have purchased a few pieces of furniture over the years and never disappointed. Fantastic quality and service. Thankyou.

Store LocationJindalee

Thank-you to the ladies at Jindalee for letting me bring in a lamp from another store and then helping me with decorative pieces that went with the lamp. I really love all the pieces and they work together on my console.

Good comfy couch

Happy with the product and the service from the store but delivery was mediocre. Found that they didn’t screw the legs of the couch properly, didn’t unpack or take rubbish.

Lovely table

Jindalee store was very easy to navigate and the store assistants were great.
The table and chairs I have are perfect for my needs.
Quality is good but only very new so we'll see.
Assembly of the chairs was very easy.

Really great service!

Bought floor stock, excellent price, value & piece of furniture. Store was well presented with items easily found and lovely to look at. We didn’t need to assemble ourselves, it came as one piece.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationJindalee

Beautifully constructed & good looking lounge suite

Well set out store, attractive to walk into, & with an excellent range of high quality furniture
The staff were lovely & very efficient. The delivery went according to plan despite being to our house in the country. Overall a great shopping experience.

Love Our Sofa Bed - Looks Classy

We chose the Sofa Bed because we felt it suited our needs. We really only looked at one style and we are very happy with it. The sales person was very helpful and once we received it, we realised we had made the right decision regarding style and colour of fabric.

Store LocationJindalee store

Friendly, helpful store staff but disappointing delivery

The table came when promised and in great condition. Problem was that it had two pieces of particle board tightly screwed onto the bottom of the legs, for protection during transport. The delivery guys said they weren't allowed to touch the table after delivering, so we (an old, frail couple) had to wrestle with the very heavy table to turn it over, remove the boards, then turn it back upright. This should be part of the delivery service.

Store LocationJindalee

Great style and efficient service

I love our table and chairs. Abbey style with a variety of chairs to spice the setting up. They all look great. I love that delivery and putting the table together was included in the price. The Victorian Ash table is spectacular.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great Service

Purchased furniture for display townhouse. Good quality products at reasonable pricing. Great customer service from staff at Jindalee and a great Manager that worked with me to co-ordinate a suitable delivery time. Def recommend and will use again. Thanks Oz Design Jindalee.