Joshuag

JoshuagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great value.

Our dining table was great value. The team at the store were very helpful. We love our new dining table.

Sally S

Sally SQueensland

Love this furniture

Friendly and helpful staff, great that a lot of furniture it made in Australia. Good quality furniture and very good to look at, fits in with our house beautifully.

Allisonb

AllisonbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products

Store staff helpful. Delivery person a magician (happy to help me get a chair into my tiny car and save on delivery). Will recommend to others.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Macgregor compares to other Furniture Shops

Drum

DrumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of locally made furniture options

Wide in-store selection of furniture to browse, lots of fabric to select from and the sofa and delivered slightly quicker than promised

great

Range sufficient for my requirements.
Sales and delivery staff very helpful and great to deal with. Their assembly was efficient and pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Classic piece of quality furniture

Well made Australian wood product with a variety of staining available. No assembly simply delivered. Other pieces available in range

RobertL

RobertLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong Chairs

We bought 12 chairs. When we picked them up after driving 1 1/4 hrs, the pickup labels were correct but when we got home two of the chairs were the wrong ones. We returned to pick-up the correct chairs.
The was no recompense

Margaretw

MargaretwSouth East Queensland, QLD

New dining table and entertainment unit perfect for new home

Jo was very knowledgeable and happy to give us her time when we went into store to browse. Once we moved and knew measurements and selections worked, we placed order in store. Delivery and assembly team were friendly and professional, and removed all packaging. Service all round excellent and product good quality.

Lyn

Lyn

Very Disappointed

Great shop and staff. However very disappointed with the coffee table. With a price tag of over $900 it looked like it hadn't been finished off and was left in a raw timber state. When we assembled it the glass top was chipped around the edge in 5 places and had scratches over most of the surface. Fortunately [name removed] at macgregor replaced it with one off the floor which wasn't quite so bad. We will have to spend some time trying to stain or paint it and at the very least giving it a good sand. I know it is supposed to be raw but not this raw. It's a shame because I have bought quite a bit of furniture from oz design over the years and never had any problems.

Richardg

RichardgSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed with sales support

after a 2-month delay with delivery I started to assemble the 2 seater and 3 seater lounges. one the first one there was a missing hole pre-drilled and no metal insert to fasten the screw. I did report it a week ago, but still no reply or call whatsoever ?
very happy with the look and style of the Astrid lounges

nickirob

nickirobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Qualitity Australian made

I’m happy with my purchase from McGregor store. Ross and MT were very helpful.
I purchased the Porto table with Meg chairs. Being short, I find the chairs a touch short for table. The chairs are so comfy, roomy and the arms make it comfortable to rest your arms on.
I’m very happy with Porto table. It’s solid timber and very good quality.

Best furniture shop around

We had looked every where for some nice furniture and late one Friday afternoon walked into the McGregor shop.This changed our perception on shopping for furniture .There was so many great choices to chose from.We ended up buying a table that afternoon and was given $100 off without asking.Marie was such a great help.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Nice furniture, poor and rude after sales service

The furniture we purchased is very nice. Unfortunately the experience has been soured by poor and rude after sales service. The salesman told us that cushions were included with the suite. They were not delivered. When I enquired why not, the staff told me they were not included and that they were not privy to the conversation between the salesman and myself. My word was not good enough. Having spent $5k with this company, it would have made a lot of sense for them to honour their salesman's word and keep me happy for the sake of a couple of cushions. But apparently not. I will not return to Oz Design Furniture and recommend that others have every minor detail of their order recorded in writing.

Don is a top bloke

Don has great customer service along with the rest of the team. Friendly , not pushy and great value. Thanks guys

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my couch

Beautiful store, possibly the best of all the Ozdesign stores, just has a nice feel with beautiful rooms set up.
The couch really suits the Hamptons Coastal style we are going for.
The only negative was the fact we didn’t have the delivery explained to us properly. A large couch in a box and you have to pay extra to get it out of the box. Wouldn’t have been a problem if Premium delivery was explained at the time of purchase. Just disappointed that you are looking forward to sitting on the new couch and can’t get it out of the box until you have another person to help and then there’s all the packaging!