OZ Design Furniture QLD, Maroochydore

Very happy with our sofa bed.

We found the staff at the Maroochydore store excellent to deal with. Very patient very knowledgeable. Thank you Cate. We would certainly recommend you and your store to anyone looking to buy new furniture.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The best selection of furniture available

Having looked at multiple furniture stores we went to Oz Design furniture Maroochydore: we found their display stock gave us a really good idea of the ranges and designs available, and we were able to find exactly what we were looking for.The staff have been very helpful and friendly. The quality of the furniture that we bought is excellent- and other friends have not only commented on the quality but one lot have taken details to go and buy furniture for themselves.
If you are looking for something- don't buy until you've had a browse here.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

WE were able to source the furniture we wanted from the helpful staff! And we got a free gift pack afterwards. Thank you!

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD, Maroochydore compares to other Furniture Shops

steely

steelyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

misleading

Rang today 23/04/21 was brutally honest with Suzie the saleswoman, without being abusive. She could not accept what I said so the the easy option was to hang up in my ear. Refused to tell the name of the franchisee would only provide me with an email address. Wow haven times changed when a business refuses to answer a reasonable question like that.

Love them very comfy

Had an easy time finding what we wanted the furniture is great just how we pictured it and easy to put together

Billee And Johnm

Billee And JohnmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with sofa but disappointed that photographs showing marks on furniture have not been addressed.

Store was easy to navigate @nd range of furniture excellent. As stated disappointed in lack of response to complaint red furniture marks.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Maiken

MaikenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful store, amazing costumer service

Very satisfied with my purchase, looks amazing on my wall and really good quality. Friendly staff. Product arrived within 10 days. Very happy

Margaretm

MargaretmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Can't stop walking into the room to admire it!!

The product was exactly what I was looking for. The assistant didn't want to sell me the floor stock, but contacted her supplier and was able to replace it in a timely manner, which enabled me to have the sofa by the weekend. The delivery people were efficient and demonstrated how to operated the bed. Loved the shop, a beautiful store.

Dianel

DianelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store

Store easy to navigate. Excellent range of products. Quality of product is good. Our chests of drawers were assembled for us.

Shopping with ease

disappointed the actual design I wanted is no longer available but I am quite happy with the product. However the backing is visible, as the piece of furniture is in front of glass doors, and perhaps could be finished off better.

Very pleased

Great customer help in store. Love my table it is just what I wanted. Delivery man assembled my table at home. Very happy with all.

Friendly knowledgeable staff.

Very well laid out store with an extensive range without being too cluttered. Excellent to see that some products are manufactured in Australia. We had a slight hiccup with our 3.5 seater sofa - which had the wrong middle legs attached! But the store staff did their best to resolve this.

Barry WW

Barry WWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helpful Staff

I found the table on line that we wanted and called the Maroochydore store and while they didn't have it in stock they did some phone calls and came back to me within a few minutes to advise that they can get the table. Delivery is expected within 6 weeks which suits us. Good customer service.

Scotty

ScottySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful print. Suits our decor perfectly

Easy to deal with, clean tidy store. Staff were friendly and helpful. We purchased our print on Sale which was awesome

Shelleyp

ShelleypWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Slow delivery And damaged

Staff very helpful when purchasing items. Then communication was not very good while waiting for my items to arrive. I purchased $8000 worth of furniture and it took almost 5months to get it (not good enough) finally received items and the dining table had a dent in it and we were told that’s acceptable damage as it’s in the under side of the table. I’m sorry, when you pay $1800 for a table, it should have no damage. Not happy!

Angelam

AngelamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service over and above and beautiful choice of products

Enjoyed my shopping experience with Oz design. Plenty of choices for lounge styles. Love my coffee table and side table. The service I received was 5 stars, the owner went over and above to assist me with change of mind and followed up to see if I was happy

Rhonda

Rhonda South East Queensland, QLD

Love my beautiful new furniture.

Great quality and an attractive design, I looked at many furniture stores and found exactly the item I wanted. I will definitely buy more furniture from oz design.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great store with lovely staff

The store was well layed out. The staff knew their stuff and assisted, without being pushy for a sale.
They set expectations on delivery (slow due to COVID and Christmas) but exceeded them. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love our dining room chairs

Easy to navigate the store and we found what we wanted after weeks of looking at other stores.
Range was extensive and attractive.
The quality is very good.
Luckily our chairs came assembled.
Very happy.

Noela

NoelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choices and good service