OZ Design Furniture SA

SA, Marion, SA, Gepps Cross (See All)
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Rosie
RosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible quality lounge and terrible customer service. Don’t waste your money!

We purchased a lounge and within weeks it was absolutely covered with pilling and the cushions have completely sagged. It looks far from a brand new lounge. Terrible quality and the customer service has been worse. We have been denied a refund without anyone even looking at the faulty lounge and the response being that we need to simply ‘plump’ the cushions. Don’t waste your money here like we did !

NRobertson
NRobertson

Beautiful comfortable lounges

We absolutely love our new lounges. Perfect colour and design, really well made and super comfortable. We are considering buying more for another room

Juliej
JuliejMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed with delivery of item service .

Delivery day wasn’t ordered for the agreed date . It took several calls to get the issue rectified .

Carmelw
CarmelwMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Products were good

Delivery was very very poor. I had ordered eight chairs end of January didn’t get them until end of July, as my order was lost in delivery so had to wait another six weeks, and when I finally got them I was missing a chair so now have to wait til end of August to complete my purchase.

Marie
Marie

Looks amazing, we spent a lot of time looking and were waiting for the perfect pieces of furniture!

Easy and well displayed in store, excellent quality and wonderful customer service!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Delightfully surprised they had what we wanted

Wandering all the stored in Gepps cross but Oz furniture had exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price. We also spotted lots of other nice goodies so we will be back to buy those soon

Dana W
Dana WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great selection of couches, love the one we chose!

It was so easy to look around the store at the different couches and try them out, the different sections were nicely styled so I could easily envision what would look good at home. All of the couches seemed to be of high quality/good value and the price reflected the quality. The couch was really easy to assemble!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Natalia Serikoff
Natalia SerikoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyers Beware - Very Bad Quality Furniture at expensive price!!!! Customer Service won’t help!!!

Buyers Beware, do not buy, furniture very bad quality!! Furniture broke & defected. Oz Design won’t help!! BEWARE very bad quality!!!

• Return Claim MadeYes

A good shopping experience.

This store displayed an excellent range of dining room furniture, which was what we were shopping for. The designs offered were generally modern and seemed well constructed. Delivery in the present climate can be problematic, but the store manager offered realistic delivery dates and we are pleased that actual delivery, for the items selected, was ahead of that suggested. We paid for the premium delivery service which included delivery and assembly.

John
John

Getting a comfortable lounge chair

Score was not busy, the staff were very helpful, and we’re not high-pressure sales people. Would thoroughly recommend this experience to other people

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really pleased

Everything and everyone was very helpful, and very knowledgeable in regard to the products, which were well displayed and easily found

Ian
Ian

Love the furniture, love the service

Anna was the sales rep and was very helpful, following up to advise when our furniture would be available and was able to arrange delivery at a time that suitable for us. A great job.

Jayme kaiser
Jayme kaiserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Products and Service

I have shopped at Oz Design in Gepps Cross a few times now and will not go anywhere else for my furniture. The quality is amazing and the staff are always so friendly, Willing to help and extremely knowledgeable about all their products they sell. The furniture is super easy to assemble and we have had so many compliments about our furniture and people asking where we have shopped. Highly recommend this store and their products. Will definitely not be disappointed.

Vivian
VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my product.

Quality great. Store presented it beautifully. Display made by it very tempting for me. Friendly service and very obliging. Helped me put product down bro car

Lina
LinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect way to make a new piece of furniture work with existing furniture.

I liked how I was able to choose my shelving draws and cupboards to suite my needs. I also chose the wood finish which matched perfectly with another piece of furniture I had. This unit is very well made and finished. Extremely happy with it.

• Return Claim MadeNo