OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 3 of 7)

Chris Tyler
Chris Tyler

Dining Table

Wait time was only 6 weeks. Love the Halifax dining table. Good quality, and we love it. The store has everything well laid out, with staff on hand to help if required. Will definitely go back as there was lots of other furniture that I liked.

VDave
VDaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Classic piece of furniture

Our Lennon buffet took a COVID while to arrive but staff at Oz Design at Marion kept us informed along the way. It is a stunning piece of contemporary yet classic furniture that fits perfectly in our living room. Well made in Australian hardwood, it has plenty of storage space. It was worth the wait and we are very happy with it. Great product and the service was first class. Thankyou.

W Butler
W ButlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still to receive order

Great service from all staff in particular Ann for all her advice and help in choosing my stool and fabric hoping that when it arrives I will be very Happy

Graham
GrahamAdelaide

What a great find!!

The kitchen chairs are exactly what I was after. Very comfortable "Perfect" in fact. The staff were so helpful & friendly. Great range of products. Highly recommended & wouldn't hesitate to shop there again!!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

It was so good to see something different in a furniture store

It was easy to find everything in the store and we also found most if the staff friendly and helpful.
The chairs we purchased are really well made and look fantastic

Heatherh
HeatherhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have been looking for a full length mirror for a long time

I love the mirror I purchased . It was available from interstate and arrived in the promised 10 days . The delivery service was excellent !
The quality of the mirror is of a high standard and solid wood frame .

Great service, lovely store, wonderful products

Marting
MartingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not enough words allowed for my review - need 20-30 more.

Some issues with assembling the chairs - diagram listed reference letters beside the fixings, but blister packs did not have letters. Chair arms were awkward to fit. No extra fixings supplied.

Love my library armchair

The store is set out really well, staff very friendly and helpful! The delivery guys were great too. The store set clear expectations about when it would be delivered. I only had to follow up once and we can blame covid for that.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion compares to other Furniture Shops

Love my print sleepy koala

Loved the print when I saw it in store. Waited to purchase it as building a new home. Went in store and purchased it without a problem. When it arrived Joel helped me get it into my car. Very nice person. Thank you.

Johnk
Johnk

Furniture and decorative pieces

I found the staff very helpful and accommodating. Love my barstools which arrived quickly and easy to put together and people have commented on how comfortable they are to sit on. My huge mirror is a wow feature in our entry and love everything else we have purchased. Thankyou for the professional service we received at Marion store.

hyldi
hyldiMurray Mallee, SA

suited our purpose perfectly

This is our seconmd purchase within 8 weeks. As soon as we saw the displays we knew we were in the right place. Spent most of the morning just browsing

Marion Service Excellence

Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience. We just happening to be browsing your store, when we came upon and amazing black iron and glass cabinet. It will be perfect in our new house. Thanks again for your wonderful, helpful service.

Great furniture!

Excellent service and quality products at reasonable prices. The salesperson was very helpful, delivery was fast and efficient, and the furniture was put together with a minimum of us. Very happy with Oz design

Haydnp
HaydnpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we wanted

Oz Design was probably the seventh shop we went in as we knew what we wanted but failed to find it in the previous outlets, as soon as we saw the furniture we knew we would be purchasing. It was exactly what we wanted. The store set out enables the buyer to get a feel of how the furniture will look with other products and you instantly can see the quality. Assembly was very easy with good solid fixings.