OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Leah
LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive

Love my new lounge suite. Beautiful furniture in this shop. Can’t wait to go back. Very easy assembly of the suite. Very comfortable and my friend love it too. Highly recommend.

Jamesb
JamesbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great table, took a while to find but perfect product for us

Perfect sized table for our dining room. Was hard to find a round table that suited out needs, but Oz Design were great, good advice and great service friendly staff, definitely buying from there again. Thanks.

Libbyb
LibbybMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous quality, great range

I have bought several pieces of furniture from this store and find the quality and range to be very good and the service excellent. I am still going back to get more and have recommended oz design furniture to lots of people

Great furniture and service

OZ Design Furniture Marion is one of my favourite furniture stores in SA. There is a great amount of options and the service is wonderful! I will definitely be back soon.

Katrina
KatrinaSouthern and Hills, SA

A perfect place to shop

The Marion store is fantastic , love it and all the beautiful products ie home wares, furniture, Nick knacks.
We have purchased a gorgeous live edge table and chairs, Gordon 3 seat leather lounge.
Assembly of the dinning table was a breeze.
My new fave store!!

Lesleyd
Lesleyd

Great piece of furniture

Trishl
TrishlSouthern and Hills, SA

I love my new Sofa.

My experience was simple. I saw what i liked then purchased over the phone next day. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The store i visited is clean and full of beautiful furnishings

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed a change lol

It was a lovely store, nicely set out and Tricia the lady that served me was lovely, very helpful, would recommend the store to my friends, would shop there again

Me me
Me meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love all the furniture!

Service wasn’t pushy, but extremely kind and helpful. It was a joy to wander around this store. It’s nice that you can mix and match a lot of the items together.

Debrat
Debrat

Love supporting Australian Manufacturers

Oz design is spacious, easy to view products, gives plenty of ideas, whole room set ups are good,
staff are very helpful, friendly and have an excellent knowledge of their products. I love that they supply quality Australian products which are manufactured in Australia. Love my furniture and the staff! Thank you

Beautiful furniture

Oz design stocks a nice range of attractive furniture at competitive pricing, happy with the service and being able to buy floor stock. Their discounted items saved me money. Worth checking out their range.

Excellent Service

Joel from Marion SA store was fantastic , even came and helped put together the desk we ordered .
Joel is a credit to the company , desk is fantastic.

Service at Marion

Debg
DebgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous piece

I visited the store at Marion and viewed the table prior to purchasing it. The staff were very helpful and identified the two variations. I paid a little extra and had the table delivered and installed which I am pleased about as the top is glass. The table looks great in my house and matches with my current decor.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

The store was well laid out we found great furniture we wanted quickly. Staff were very friendly. Delivery was great. Furniture was easy to assemble, but we would pay for assembly and package removal next time.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion compares to other Furniture Shops

Everything a furniture shop should be

Love the range of products and the non-ridiculous prices. All the staff were friendly and helpful including the warehouse manager. Our new dining setting was very well packaged and easy to assemble. Extra touches like the picture of a koala being sold to support bushfire fundraising add to the overall favourable impression.

Jennyt
JennytMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for the spit

I love the furniture in Oz Designs. The store was well laid out. I’m really happy with the console table I bought. It’s exactly what I had been looking for.

Brianp
BrianpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the range

Wide range of buffets. We had great value for money during the sale. Much better quality than other adjacent stores. It was great that they had a design with deep drawers that fitted taller glasses.

Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning Products

The store is beautifully laid out and it makes it so easy to fall in love with every item. There is such a huge range of stunning peices. We love ours!

Wendy B
Wendy BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Chairs we a great find.

We found our visits to the store, before we made a final decision, to be welcoming without being intrusive which works for us. Product ranges were beautifully displayed helping us firstly buy dining chairs then come back a week later and purchase the table as we realised it was the best fit for the chairs and our look.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

top product and service

Really came across the store by chance, in the homewares precinct.
Hadn't heard of it before. Very comfortably set out. Real quality, distinctive products. Bought two items we are really pleased with. Staff knew the product and its provenance and the whole transaction from purchase to delivery was seamless

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

fantastic service and speedy delivery

Great customer service from the Marion Store- younger lad which I can't remember his name unfortunately. The table and chairs from Mango Creek are beautiful. Very easy to assemble the table with clear instructions.

chrissy
chrissyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

wonderful modern piece of furniture

loved our purchase, very innovative and exciting, will definitely keep an eye on this store.We were very satisfied with the service and delivery. The assembly of the table we purchased was simple

Glenna
GlennaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oz design - The perfect balance of value for money

Having searched for some time across numerous stores and outlets we were pleased to come across a range of home furniture that suited not only our home but our budget also. The store was well presented, friendly and open staff and provided a great range.
Having the furniture arrive was exciting. Unpacking it we commented how pleased we were with the level of detail and the quality of the product. It was complete and exactly what was ordered.

FiA
FiAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent all round!

An eclectic range of homewares & furniture, easy ordering with staff of table & dining chairs plus homewares & rugs, fantastic customer service including option of taking piece home to try first. Easy to assemble table and looks an absolute treat!