OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 4 of 5)

Katrina

KatrinaSouthern and Hills, SA

A perfect place to shop

The Marion store is fantastic , love it and all the beautiful products ie home wares, furniture, Nick knacks.
We have purchased a gorgeous live edge table and chairs, Gordon 3 seat leather lounge.
Assembly of the dinning table was a breeze.
My new fave store!!

Lesleyd

Lesleyd

Great piece of furniture

Trishl

TrishlSouthern and Hills, SA

I love my new Sofa.

My experience was simple. I saw what i liked then purchased over the phone next day. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The store i visited is clean and full of beautiful furnishings

Sharon

SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed a change lol

It was a lovely store, nicely set out and Tricia the lady that served me was lovely, very helpful, would recommend the store to my friends, would shop there again

Me me

Me meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love all the furniture!

Service wasn’t pushy, but extremely kind and helpful. It was a joy to wander around this store. It’s nice that you can mix and match a lot of the items together.

Debrat

Debrat

Love supporting Australian Manufacturers

Oz design is spacious, easy to view products, gives plenty of ideas, whole room set ups are good,
staff are very helpful, friendly and have an excellent knowledge of their products. I love that they supply quality Australian products which are manufactured in Australia. Love my furniture and the staff! Thank you

Beautiful furniture

Oz design stocks a nice range of attractive furniture at competitive pricing, happy with the service and being able to buy floor stock. Their discounted items saved me money. Worth checking out their range.

Excellent Service

Joel from Marion SA store was fantastic , even came and helped put together the desk we ordered .
Joel is a credit to the company , desk is fantastic.

Very unhappy

Very unhappy

DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM HERE - terrible service and quality

Furniture took twice as long as expected to arrive. No communication. Premium Delivery service was terrible - a waste of $140. Furniture was not what we ordered. Lodged a convoluted complaint process to request return and refund. Given 48 hour timeframe for response. Still no reply eight days later despite following up twice. The only positive in dealing with this company was the in Store service. Once they had our money every aspect of the service was shocking. They have retained over $5,000 of our money for 4 months now and still no acceptable furniture, no money to purchase elsewhere. So disappointed. Will only shop online from now on.

Service at Marion

Jennifero

JenniferoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service but product not up to scratch

not satisfied with quality not finished off inside drawers also outside is not what i would actual buy if i was sighting actual item also no instructions on assembly could not locate legs that were underneath and out of sight on heavy piece of furniture

Kitty P

Kitty PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks good, if not on sale not good value for money

The desk looks great and is sturdy. It does have some rough patches of wood, luckily you don't notice them. Did take a bit more to put together than advised.

Debg

DebgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous piece

I visited the store at Marion and viewed the table prior to purchasing it. The staff were very helpful and identified the two variations. I paid a little extra and had the table delivered and installed which I am pleased about as the top is glass. The table looks great in my house and matches with my current decor.

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

The store was well laid out we found great furniture we wanted quickly. Staff were very friendly. Delivery was great. Furniture was easy to assemble, but we would pay for assembly and package removal next time.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Everything a furniture shop should be

Love the range of products and the non-ridiculous prices. All the staff were friendly and helpful including the warehouse manager. Our new dining setting was very well packaged and easy to assemble. Extra touches like the picture of a koala being sold to support bushfire fundraising add to the overall favourable impression.

Jennyt

JennytMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for the spit

I love the furniture in Oz Designs. The store was well laid out. I’m really happy with the console table I bought. It’s exactly what I had been looking for.

Brianp

BrianpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the range

Wide range of buffets. We had great value for money during the sale. Much better quality than other adjacent stores. It was great that they had a design with deep drawers that fitted taller glasses.

Courtney Y.

Courtney Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning Products

The store is beautifully laid out and it makes it so easy to fall in love with every item. There is such a huge range of stunning peices. We love ours!

Wendy B

Wendy BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Chairs we a great find.

We found our visits to the store, before we made a final decision, to be welcoming without being intrusive which works for us. Product ranges were beautifully displayed helping us firstly buy dining chairs then come back a week later and purchase the table as we realised it was the best fit for the chairs and our look.

Paulr