OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Great furniture!

Excellent service and quality products at reasonable prices. The salesperson was very helpful, delivery was fast and efficient, and the furniture was put together with a minimum of us. Very happy with Oz design

Haydnp
HaydnpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we wanted

Oz Design was probably the seventh shop we went in as we knew what we wanted but failed to find it in the previous outlets, as soon as we saw the furniture we knew we would be purchasing. It was exactly what we wanted. The store set out enables the buyer to get a feel of how the furniture will look with other products and you instantly can see the quality. Assembly was very easy with good solid fixings.

Brentonp
BrentonpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Marion store Adelaide

Very informative staff who were extremely helpful with a great knowledge of product and availability. Product type and variants were wide and well presented. Also available quickly. Unlike the opposition which held no stock on hand and then charged a rediculous amount for delivery. (Nick Scali)!!!

Rug purchase

Perfect product delivery was affected by COVID-19. Overall happy with rug, delivery and service. We loved the rug, price et al. Thanks to OzDesign staff for keeping us informed RE delivery etc over the COVID-19 impacted period.

Pauld
PauldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent shopping experience

Claire
ClaireAdelaide

This is so my type of store

It was so easy to walk through the store & dream of how things could look in my home, with the many products to choose from. And mostly I was surprised at the reasonable prices throughout the store. The table I bought is gorgeous, & just as I've always wished & dreamed for.

Robertf
RobertfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic pieces of furniture

Storeroom sales people were great, quality of products were very good.
Delivery was seamless.
Could not give 5 stars as one piece of furniture had the wrong legs on it and we are now awaiting the replacement legs.

Unique designs.

It was nice navigating the store. The service was excellent. We specifically liked the unique designs - very different from other stores. The quality of the wooden products were good. Nice diversity of products too.

Albergo
AlbergoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great furniture. Great service.

Navigation of store was easy with good product layout, easy to see and access.
Furniture I bought was well packed and easy to assemble. The quality was high and good value-for-money.

Peterc
PetercMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dining table and chairs

Great deal on dining table chairs. Compliments our new kitchen superbly. The sales staff were friendly, courteous and professional, obliging our requirement for them to store our goods until the kitchen was completed.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Nice, but different to what I saw in showroom

I bought the Lennon entertainment unit. The timber is quite plain compared to the display unit which had a beautiful dark grain running through it. The unit I received almost looks like a different timber (comparison photo attached) so I’m a little disappointed but I understand the natural variation in timber and it’s still a nice unit overall. Price reasonable. Very long wait time due to COVID-19 but communication was good about this. Delivery arrived when specified and unit came fully assembled. I’ve had mixed customer service in the store in the past but the person who organised this unit was very friendly and helpful. The store has lots of options and is set up well.

Jodie
Jodie

Great service and beautiful product!

OzDesign Furniture have a beautiful selection of goodies. We found the perfect entertainment unit and it's such great quality, were really happy with it. The staff are lovely and were having a great time together, made it a very enjoyable experience!

Stephaniej
StephaniejSouth Australia

Love it

The sofa is much nicer in my home than in the shop.
Very good quality, very comfortable and great colour.
I was grateful to get good discount.
Staff were very helpful and friendly

Virginia
VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great couch.

Store was easy to navigate. Good range of products. Couch was available within a fortnight. Customer service was satisfactory. Price and delivery fee reasonable. It was fairly easy to assemble.

Other Furniture Shops

We love our new dining table and chairs, everything fits perfectly and is great quality.

The store is enjoyable to walk through and gives a great idea of how to present living spaces. Huge range to suit everyone. The quality is also really great. I appreciated the advice to get our dining table put together on delivery, done by the delivery guys and they took care when they did it.

Annette
AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found my dream living room couches!

My daughter loved how the store was set out in individual rooms settings - made it easier to visualise how the furniture would look at home. Everything was available - and could be matched up easily. Quality and well priced. Only had to unpack and screw the legs on the couches - really easy. Excellent service from staff all the way through - thank you!

Leah
LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive

Love my new lounge suite. Beautiful furniture in this shop. Can’t wait to go back. Very easy assembly of the suite. Very comfortable and my friend love it too. Highly recommend.

Jamesb
JamesbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great table, took a while to find but perfect product for us

Perfect sized table for our dining room. Was hard to find a round table that suited out needs, but Oz Design were great, good advice and great service friendly staff, definitely buying from there again. Thanks.

Libbyb
LibbybMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous quality, great range

I have bought several pieces of furniture from this store and find the quality and range to be very good and the service excellent. I am still going back to get more and have recommended oz design furniture to lots of people

Great furniture and service

OZ Design Furniture Marion is one of my favourite furniture stores in SA. There is a great amount of options and the service is wonderful! I will definitely be back soon.

Katrina
KatrinaSouthern and Hills, SA

A perfect place to shop

The Marion store is fantastic , love it and all the beautiful products ie home wares, furniture, Nick knacks.
We have purchased a gorgeous live edge table and chairs, Gordon 3 seat leather lounge.
Assembly of the dinning table was a breeze.
My new fave store!!

Lesleyd
Lesleyd

Great piece of furniture

Trishl
TrishlSouthern and Hills, SA

I love my new Sofa.

My experience was simple. I saw what i liked then purchased over the phone next day. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The store i visited is clean and full of beautiful furnishings

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed a change lol

It was a lovely store, nicely set out and Tricia the lady that served me was lovely, very helpful, would recommend the store to my friends, would shop there again

Me me
Me meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love all the furniture!

Service wasn’t pushy, but extremely kind and helpful. It was a joy to wander around this store. It’s nice that you can mix and match a lot of the items together.