OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

It was so good to see something different in a furniture store

It was easy to find everything in the store and we also found most if the staff friendly and helpful.
The chairs we purchased are really well made and look fantastic

Heatherh
HeatherhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have been looking for a full length mirror for a long time

I love the mirror I purchased . It was available from interstate and arrived in the promised 10 days . The delivery service was excellent !
The quality of the mirror is of a high standard and solid wood frame .

Other Furniture Shops

Great service, lovely store, wonderful products

Marting
MartingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not enough words allowed for my review - need 20-30 more.

Some issues with assembling the chairs - diagram listed reference letters beside the fixings, but blister packs did not have letters. Chair arms were awkward to fit. No extra fixings supplied.

Love my library armchair

The store is set out really well, staff very friendly and helpful! The delivery guys were great too. The store set clear expectations about when it would be delivered. I only had to follow up once and we can blame covid for that.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love my print sleepy koala

Loved the print when I saw it in store. Waited to purchase it as building a new home. Went in store and purchased it without a problem. When it arrived Joel helped me get it into my car. Very nice person. Thank you.

Johnk
Johnk

Furniture and decorative pieces

I found the staff very helpful and accommodating. Love my barstools which arrived quickly and easy to put together and people have commented on how comfortable they are to sit on. My huge mirror is a wow feature in our entry and love everything else we have purchased. Thankyou for the professional service we received at Marion store.

hyldi
hyldiMurray Mallee, SA

suited our purpose perfectly

This is our seconmd purchase within 8 weeks. As soon as we saw the displays we knew we were in the right place. Spent most of the morning just browsing

Marion Service Excellence

Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience. We just happening to be browsing your store, when we came upon and amazing black iron and glass cabinet. It will be perfect in our new house. Thanks again for your wonderful, helpful service.

Great furniture!

Excellent service and quality products at reasonable prices. The salesperson was very helpful, delivery was fast and efficient, and the furniture was put together with a minimum of us. Very happy with Oz design

Haydnp
HaydnpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we wanted

Oz Design was probably the seventh shop we went in as we knew what we wanted but failed to find it in the previous outlets, as soon as we saw the furniture we knew we would be purchasing. It was exactly what we wanted. The store set out enables the buyer to get a feel of how the furniture will look with other products and you instantly can see the quality. Assembly was very easy with good solid fixings.

Brentonp
BrentonpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Marion store Adelaide

Very informative staff who were extremely helpful with a great knowledge of product and availability. Product type and variants were wide and well presented. Also available quickly. Unlike the opposition which held no stock on hand and then charged a rediculous amount for delivery. (Nick Scali)!!!

Rug purchase

Perfect product delivery was affected by COVID-19. Overall happy with rug, delivery and service. We loved the rug, price et al. Thanks to OzDesign staff for keeping us informed RE delivery etc over the COVID-19 impacted period.

Pauld
PauldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent shopping experience

Claire
ClaireAdelaide

This is so my type of store

It was so easy to walk through the store & dream of how things could look in my home, with the many products to choose from. And mostly I was surprised at the reasonable prices throughout the store. The table I bought is gorgeous, & just as I've always wished & dreamed for.

Robertf
RobertfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic pieces of furniture

Storeroom sales people were great, quality of products were very good.
Delivery was seamless.
Could not give 5 stars as one piece of furniture had the wrong legs on it and we are now awaiting the replacement legs.

Unique designs.

It was nice navigating the store. The service was excellent. We specifically liked the unique designs - very different from other stores. The quality of the wooden products were good. Nice diversity of products too.

Albergo
AlbergoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great furniture. Great service.

Navigation of store was easy with good product layout, easy to see and access.
Furniture I bought was well packed and easy to assemble. The quality was high and good value-for-money.

Peterc
PetercMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dining table and chairs

Great deal on dining table chairs. Compliments our new kitchen superbly. The sales staff were friendly, courteous and professional, obliging our requirement for them to store our goods until the kitchen was completed.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Nice, but different to what I saw in showroom

I bought the Lennon entertainment unit. The timber is quite plain compared to the display unit which had a beautiful dark grain running through it. The unit I received almost looks like a different timber (comparison photo attached) so I’m a little disappointed but I understand the natural variation in timber and it’s still a nice unit overall. Price reasonable. Very long wait time due to COVID-19 but communication was good about this. Delivery arrived when specified and unit came fully assembled. I’ve had mixed customer service in the store in the past but the person who organised this unit was very friendly and helpful. The store has lots of options and is set up well.

Jodie
Jodie

Great service and beautiful product!

OzDesign Furniture have a beautiful selection of goodies. We found the perfect entertainment unit and it's such great quality, were really happy with it. The staff are lovely and were having a great time together, made it a very enjoyable experience!

Stephaniej
StephaniejSouth Australia

Love it

The sofa is much nicer in my home than in the shop.
Very good quality, very comfortable and great colour.
I was grateful to get good discount.
Staff were very helpful and friendly

Virginia
VirginiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great couch.

Store was easy to navigate. Good range of products. Couch was available within a fortnight. Customer service was satisfactory. Price and delivery fee reasonable. It was fairly easy to assemble.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

We love our new dining table and chairs, everything fits perfectly and is great quality.

The store is enjoyable to walk through and gives a great idea of how to present living spaces. Huge range to suit everyone. The quality is also really great. I appreciated the advice to get our dining table put together on delivery, done by the delivery guys and they took care when they did it.

Annette
AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found my dream living room couches!

My daughter loved how the store was set out in individual rooms settings - made it easier to visualise how the furniture would look at home. Everything was available - and could be matched up easily. Quality and well priced. Only had to unpack and screw the legs on the couches - really easy. Excellent service from staff all the way through - thank you!