OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion

OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion (page 4 of 6)

We love our new dining table and chairs, everything fits perfectly and is great quality.

The store is enjoyable to walk through and gives a great idea of how to present living spaces. Huge range to suit everyone. The quality is also really great. I appreciated the advice to get our dining table put together on delivery, done by the delivery guys and they took care when they did it.

Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found my dream living room couches!

My daughter loved how the store was set out in individual rooms settings - made it easier to visualise how the furniture would look at home. Everything was available - and could be matched up easily. Quality and well priced. Only had to unpack and screw the legs on the couches - really easy. Excellent service from staff all the way through - thank you!

Leah

LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive

Love my new lounge suite. Beautiful furniture in this shop. Can’t wait to go back. Very easy assembly of the suite. Very comfortable and my friend love it too. Highly recommend.

Jamesb

JamesbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great table, took a while to find but perfect product for us

Perfect sized table for our dining room. Was hard to find a round table that suited out needs, but Oz Design were great, good advice and great service friendly staff, definitely buying from there again. Thanks.

Libbyb

LibbybMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous quality, great range

I have bought several pieces of furniture from this store and find the quality and range to be very good and the service excellent. I am still going back to get more and have recommended oz design furniture to lots of people

Great furniture and service

OZ Design Furniture Marion is one of my favourite furniture stores in SA. There is a great amount of options and the service is wonderful! I will definitely be back soon.

Katrina

KatrinaSouthern and Hills, SA

A perfect place to shop

The Marion store is fantastic , love it and all the beautiful products ie home wares, furniture, Nick knacks.
We have purchased a gorgeous live edge table and chairs, Gordon 3 seat leather lounge.
Assembly of the dinning table was a breeze.
My new fave store!!

Lesleyd

Lesleyd

Great piece of furniture

Trishl

TrishlSouthern and Hills, SA

I love my new Sofa.

My experience was simple. I saw what i liked then purchased over the phone next day. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The store i visited is clean and full of beautiful furnishings

Sharon

SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed a change lol

It was a lovely store, nicely set out and Tricia the lady that served me was lovely, very helpful, would recommend the store to my friends, would shop there again

Me me

Me meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love all the furniture!

Service wasn’t pushy, but extremely kind and helpful. It was a joy to wander around this store. It’s nice that you can mix and match a lot of the items together.

Debrat

Debrat

Love supporting Australian Manufacturers

Oz design is spacious, easy to view products, gives plenty of ideas, whole room set ups are good,
staff are very helpful, friendly and have an excellent knowledge of their products. I love that they supply quality Australian products which are manufactured in Australia. Love my furniture and the staff! Thank you

Beautiful furniture

Oz design stocks a nice range of attractive furniture at competitive pricing, happy with the service and being able to buy floor stock. Their discounted items saved me money. Worth checking out their range.

Excellent Service

Joel from Marion SA store was fantastic , even came and helped put together the desk we ordered .
Joel is a credit to the company , desk is fantastic.

Very unhappy

Very unhappy

DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM HERE - terrible service and quality

Furniture took twice as long as expected to arrive. No communication. Premium Delivery service was terrible - a waste of $140. Furniture was not what we ordered. Lodged a convoluted complaint process to request return and refund. Given 48 hour timeframe for response. Still no reply eight days later despite following up twice. The only positive in dealing with this company was the in Store service. Once they had our money every aspect of the service was shocking. They have retained over $5,000 of our money for 4 months now and still no acceptable furniture, no money to purchase elsewhere. So disappointed. Will only shop online from now on.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture SA, Marion compares to other Furniture Shops

Naps that I have found you

Great furniture that suits my style hard to find in Adelaide,
Anne was very helpful and accommodating Good quality solid furniture for the price there was not a lot a self assembly makes a change form other retailers

Service at Marion

Jennifero

JenniferoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service but product not up to scratch

not satisfied with quality not finished off inside drawers also outside is not what i would actual buy if i was sighting actual item also no instructions on assembly could not locate legs that were underneath and out of sight on heavy piece of furniture

Kitty P

Kitty PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks good, if not on sale not good value for money

The desk looks great and is sturdy. It does have some rough patches of wood, luckily you don't notice them. Did take a bit more to put together than advised.

Debg

DebgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous piece

I visited the store at Marion and viewed the table prior to purchasing it. The staff were very helpful and identified the two variations. I paid a little extra and had the table delivered and installed which I am pleased about as the top is glass. The table looks great in my house and matches with my current decor.