Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (14) · Not as advertised (4)

Vivian
VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my product.

Quality great. Store presented it beautifully. Display made by it very tempting for me. Friendly service and very obliging. Helped me put product down bro car

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice furniture, but delivery service was below par

Store staff, and products are good! Our delivery however was less than impressive, as the delivery service we paid for apparently only included the delivery guys dropping the big sealed boxes on our loungeroom floor, and didn't even include packaging removal, let alone removing the furniture from the packaging and assembly.

cheryl gee
cheryl geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lovely furniture

Furniture already assembled, and delivered when they said it would be. I would definitely shop at this store again. Thanks

Tania R
Tania RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great price, great service

After receiving poor service from Gepps Cross store ended up buying from Marion; the two shopping experiences were like chalk & cheese. Thank you Trish for your superlative, 'nothing is too much trouble' customer service! After looking at hundreds of dining sets decided Oz Design furniture had largest selection of dining furniture in Adelaide & many which I found most aesthetically appealing. The dining set I ended up purchasing was of very good quality. I constructed this myself, did swear a little constructing the Padma table & needed help with lifting the heavy glass table top. Surry dining chairs came pre-constructed which was brilliant.

Jacs
Jacs Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bookcase

I love the furniture in Oz furniture! Staff are always friendly and helpful. However, I do think that anything over a $1000 should be free delivery.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kate Sofa

Looks great in my home, unfortunately not so comfy as my old sofa. Legs on sofa not a good fit, too loose.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

When we finally got the table it was great

4months for table to arrive. Communication could be better as we had to chase what was happening. Delivery was poor

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Sarah H
Sarah HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stylish and affordable furniture

Great selection of furniture and lovely styling of products in showroom. Good quality furniture and helpful staff. Assembly of bar stools and dining chairs was far more time consuming than expected.

Exchange faulty sofa

We purchased 2 sofas. After a couple of months the chusions in one of them started to sag. Someone came to inspect and it was decided to exchange the sofa rather than fix. I still believe its a design problem as the cusions in the 2.5 seater are padded the same as the 2 seater but of course they bigger. Anyway we now have the new 2.5 sofa so we will see what happens in a couple of months. We are both in our 70s, not overweight, we have no pets or children jumping over them so we'll see how it goes from here.
The service and communication from Justine has been excellent.
Thank you.

Neil
NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You need to be very, very patient.

No problem with the store or the staff. Very friendly and helpful. Ordered 2 two seater sofas and a chair, in July. Was told that the sofas were in stock, but we would have to wait 12 weeks for the chair. We were going to wait and get everything at once but after being asked if we wanted the sofas we accepted. Only one arrived. Made a call and was told there had been a stuff up. Waited another four weeks for the second sofa. Also got another call saying the chair would be further delayed to mid December. July to December to get a new suite, in other words, don't buy sofas from Oz Design unless you are very, very patient.

Kirkd
KirkdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our new furniture

Great range of quality furniture. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable, store layout made it easy to compare and choose between different styles with its open plan layout.

Marting
MartingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not enough words allowed for my review - need 20-30 more.

Some issues with assembling the chairs - diagram listed reference letters beside the fixings, but blister packs did not have letters. Chair arms were awkward to fit. No extra fixings supplied.

Brentonp
BrentonpMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Marion store Adelaide

Very informative staff who were extremely helpful with a great knowledge of product and availability. Product type and variants were wide and well presented. Also available quickly. Unlike the opposition which held no stock on hand and then charged a rediculous amount for delivery. (Nick Scali)!!!

Robertf
RobertfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic pieces of furniture

Storeroom sales people were great, quality of products were very good.
Delivery was seamless.
Could not give 5 stars as one piece of furniture had the wrong legs on it and we are now awaiting the replacement legs.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Nice, but different to what I saw in showroom

I bought the Lennon entertainment unit. The timber is quite plain compared to the display unit which had a beautiful dark grain running through it. The unit I received almost looks like a different timber (comparison photo attached) so I’m a little disappointed but I understand the natural variation in timber and it’s still a nice unit overall. Price reasonable. Very long wait time due to COVID-19 but communication was good about this. Delivery arrived when specified and unit came fully assembled. I’ve had mixed customer service in the store in the past but the person who organised this unit was very friendly and helpful. The store has lots of options and is set up well.