OZ Design Furniture SA

OZ Design Furniture SA (page 4 of 8)

SA, Marion, SA, Gepps Cross
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Great service, we needed to change our order after ordering and this was easily completed. Flexible, friendly and prompt service.

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable reclining chair.

Very comfortable, size of the chair is great not huge like others that take up so much space! An aesthetically pleasing addition to any room. Reclines easily and swivels easily. Very happy with the chair.

Vic
VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great units

Great range to choose from and with the help of the knowledgeable staff we found it easy to make a decision. On delivery we were thrilled with our choice as it fitted perfectly into our home.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service in store.Lounge suites Australian made.Great soft furnishings. minor issue after purchase very promptly dealt with.Highly recommend this company

Fantastic

love my new furniture, and will be coming back for more..i love the store and the staff are amazing.. could definately spend a lot of money in this store

Heatherj
HeatherjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waited too long

purchased a coffee table early June, sales assistant in store was lovely, but wasn't told there wasn't any in stock. was told it would take til late august to arrive while I was paying deposit over the phone, not prior to purchase didnt arrive until October but wasn't told it had been delayed longer until I made the phone call early September asking how far away it was.

Chris Tyler
Chris Tyler

Dining Table

Wait time was only 6 weeks. Love the Halifax dining table. Good quality, and we love it. The store has everything well laid out, with staff on hand to help if required. Will definitely go back as there was lots of other furniture that I liked.

VDave
VDaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Classic piece of furniture

Our Lennon buffet took a COVID while to arrive but staff at Oz Design at Marion kept us informed along the way. It is a stunning piece of contemporary yet classic furniture that fits perfectly in our living room. Well made in Australian hardwood, it has plenty of storage space. It was worth the wait and we are very happy with it. Great product and the service was first class. Thankyou.

Other Furniture Shops

Beautiful chair! Aussie made!

COVID slowed down the delivery but that is because I chose Australian made in Victoria. I was kept up to date on delivery and I am very happy with the quality! Buy Australian made if you can!

W Butler
W ButlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still to receive order

Great service from all staff in particular Ann for all her advice and help in choosing my stool and fabric hoping that when it arrives I will be very Happy

ShaeK
ShaeKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and quality furniture

Donna was super lovley and very helpful throughout the whole process. The quality of the furniture we bought (sofas and dining chairs) are great and were easy to put together. Delivery was seamless too!

Graham
GrahamAdelaide

What a great find!!

The kitchen chairs are exactly what I was after. Very comfortable "Perfect" in fact. The staff were so helpful & friendly. Great range of products. Highly recommended & wouldn't hesitate to shop there again!!

Find out how OZ Design Furniture SA compares to other Furniture Shops

It was so good to see something different in a furniture store

It was easy to find everything in the store and we also found most if the staff friendly and helpful.
The chairs we purchased are really well made and look fantastic

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Wall painting. Exquisite and classy.

Absolutely best sales service. The lady went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my purchase....even offered a return option if it didn't fit the space I wanted to hang it...

Heatherm
HeathermMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appealing, Beautiful design

Easy to navigate around the store, a large range of unique and beautiful products. Staff were helpful in assisting us with our selection. No assembly required. Delivery men were extremely helpful.

Heatherh
HeatherhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have been looking for a full length mirror for a long time

I love the mirror I purchased . It was available from interstate and arrived in the promised 10 days . The delivery service was excellent !
The quality of the mirror is of a high standard and solid wood frame .

Great service, lovely store, wonderful products

Khamap
Khamap

Great customer service

We had an issue with the Buffett we had bought and the after service was over the top. just came away with a great smile on my face of satisfaction.

STEVE
STEVEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The gear we purchased is great. The packing etc was brilliant. Well done oz design.

Very satisfied with the items we purchased. The items were well packed so that they arrived safe and sound. They have made a tremendous addition to our home. Thank you.

Marting
MartingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not enough words allowed for my review - need 20-30 more.

Some issues with assembling the chairs - diagram listed reference letters beside the fixings, but blister packs did not have letters. Chair arms were awkward to fit. No extra fixings supplied.

Love my library armchair

The store is set out really well, staff very friendly and helpful! The delivery guys were great too. The store set clear expectations about when it would be delivered. I only had to follow up once and we can blame covid for that.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love my print sleepy koala

Loved the print when I saw it in store. Waited to purchase it as building a new home. Went in store and purchased it without a problem. When it arrived Joel helped me get it into my car. Very nice person. Thank you.

Happy as Larry
Happy as LarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic range of products

Easy to move around the store, friendly staff willing to help with decisions, lots of great furniture and lovely styling and decor to visualise how things may work in your house

Johnk
Johnk

Furniture and decorative pieces

I found the staff very helpful and accommodating. Love my barstools which arrived quickly and easy to put together and people have commented on how comfortable they are to sit on. My huge mirror is a wow feature in our entry and love everything else we have purchased. Thankyou for the professional service we received at Marion store.

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great store - range of products, price and support was excellent

Liked the layout and range of furniture and decor very nice and easy to see and walk through! There was a nice big range of quality furniture options and you can have matching suites of furniture for throughout the house as you like. The staff service was also very friendly and helpful. It on our list to return. I would definitely recommend!