OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo

OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Not sure on the quality of the draws...., Especially when closing them

If I had seen this product in store I may not of Purchased this bedroom suite ... the delivery of the bedroom suite was excellent but I was not happy that the mirror was able to go on the dresser and the left hand corner of the mirror was poorly made and not to mention the right hand side of the bed frame is miss white paint

Excellent, exactly what I needed

Store very nicely set put, excellent range for the home shopper, love my vase.. The staff were very friendly, courteous, knew their products and understood what I was looking for

Other Furniture Shops

Perfect and exactly what we had been looking or

Store and layout was easy to navigate around. Customer service was great. The quality of the product we bought we were very impressed with. It is solid and very well made.

Sarah V.
Sarah V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

We love our new dining table and chairs

Kylie from Bendigo was great to deal with. Delivery was good, table was assembled for us and packaging removed but not happy that we had to assemble the chairs when we were told that everything would be assembled and packaging removed. When we assembled the chairs they were also missing a few washers.

Kelly
KellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect goods and helpful staff

The staff were wonderful and very helpful when choosing the furniture for our new home. We did have a delay on the dining table and chairs but they have now arrived and fit perfectly.

Katherined
KatherinedVictoria

The product hasn’t been delivered yet.

Very happy with the whole experience in store. I was rung 2 weeks ago to say the chairs are in store and I would be contacted for delivery to my area. Still have not been contacted.

We Love it!

We were absolutely astounded by the service from Peter and the team at OZ Design Bendigo and helping us choose furniture that would suit and fit our home perfectly. We will absolutely be going back for anything else we need to finish off our beautiful home!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rachaelo
RachaeloVictoria

Great service and products

Great customer service, I had viewed what I wanted instore and the rest including payment was done over the phone very easily. The delivery guys were awesome to deal with too!

Trudik
TrudikGoulburn Valley, VIC

Grouse

We found our time in store buying and pick up, everything was made easy and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for some new furniture, the staff was really great.

Tania
TaniaThe Mallee, VIC

Service was amazing

Ange was the lovely lady that helped me in store. Friendly,happy helpful. The storage was a great idea and the delivery was a very smooth process.Thanks Ange for your patience.

Great craftmanship, perfect!

Everything was great, even the delivery people were meticulous . Communication and service excellent. Overall a hassle free experience. would definitely deal with again. No complaints at all. Excellent product, exactly what we wanted.

Great selection

Enjoyable to roam around your store and envisage products at home and dream for the future! Bought a bookcase and thrilled with it. Staff very attentive, great, will be back.

Lovely and soft

The rug is soft underfoot, colours are gentle and warm. Very very happy with my purchase. The staff in store were brilliant and gave excellent advice in helping my decision.

Rusila S.
Rusila S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Navigating through the store to find what we wanted was a breeze! All their range of products were amazing especially loved our couch! The delivery guys were so lovely too. They let my 6yo help them assemble the legs. Took all the rubbish back with them and were just absolute legends! We love the quality of our new couch and wool rug.

Massive thanks too to Peter for all his help and the quick turn around time. It only took 2 weeks for our new couch to be delivered <3

Fabulous

Purchased a large floor rug. Easy to find all hanging on display at rear of store. Good range.
The rug is fabulous and looks great in my home. Staff were extremely helpful.

Outstanding service and product

Within seconds of walking into the store I was blown away with the quality of product and fell in love with most pieces. There was a large variety of sideboards but eventually we settled on one. The workmanship on the product is exceptional and it will be a forever piece in our home. The service both during the sale and after has been outstanding and I will shop here again!

Took over 3 months ETA 3 weeks

Took over 3 months to receive my new couch, we were told ETA 3 weeks. Lack of communication from store during the process, had to call numerous times to get a ETA always 2 more weeks etc

Kerry
KerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Everything matches beautifully

There is loads of stuff to look at and choose from. My furniture all matches perfectly in my new home. The store is eady to get around and quality is well worth the price.

GillianD
GillianDThe Mallee, VIC

Very happy with service and purchase

Was very pleased with the range on offer on the shop floor. The catalogue is also very detailed to assist with options. Staff very helpful and friendly. So many lovely things , hopefully I will be back for more before too long!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Ordering and delivery of bed in a box

The service was professional and provided me with enough information about the size and functionality of the bed. Delivery and set up was prompt and helpful. They showed me how to set up the bed.

Sharron
Sharron

Great experience

The staff at the store were exceptional. They were extremely helpful and made the whole process so easy. The couch is just what I wanted and am very happy with the product.

JANM
JANMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Gorgeous coffee table set

Already saw what I wanted. Lovely lady helped me mix and match my designs. So pleased with my selection of matching coffee tables. Fit into my newly painted and carpeted lounge room perfectly.

Lovely furniture

It was easy to look online and choose my furniture. Then go to the store and look at it in real life. The range of products is great though a few mare small dining table choices would be good. The quality is excellent. And yes I managed to assemble the table.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo

LINDA PARKER
LINDA PARKERCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my new furniture!!!

We went to the Bendigo store to purchase our items. The staff couldn't be more helpful and they were a delight to talk to. We purchased an entertainment unit...a matching coffee table and a small lamp table. We love the furniture we bought there and found the shopping experience so incredibly easy. We would highly recommend the Bendigo store in particular for excellent customer service. Thanks, Linda & Sam.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo