OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo

OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (51)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (30) · Not as advertised (7)

Jacki
JackiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous tub chair.

Love the store layout and thrange of furniture. Very reasonable prices. Tub chair is super comfy. So pleased sales person helped with the choice of fabric- parrot fabric makes a statement. Pickup was easy

Brodi
Brodi

Excellent service and products

Extremely helpful, knowledgeable staff and the variety of beautiful homewares was fantastic. Peter was exceptional to deal with. Delivery service was excellent and professional. Very happy with process, the house looks fantastic

Heather
HeatherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful customer service

Service at store level was excellent. Friendly, helpful and professional. After care and follow up exceeded my expectations. Product and price was excellent. Would definitely recommend and cannot speak highly enough of the staff in Bendigo.

Kim Stewart
Kim StewartCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service! Ange was very helpful.

The store is set up beautifully and very easy to see all the furniture. Very satisfied with my all my purchases. Quality Store, quality products and quality service. I will definitely be back to see Ange when I’m ready to redecorate my next room.

Terry
TerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

I ordered a Kent 2 seater and a Kent queen sofa lounge needed for xmas visitors and both were delivered on time and without fuss and at a great price. The sofa bed was particularly heavy and the delivery guys did a great job moving the lounges into location through multiple doors. It was a stinking hot day which made the job harder and they also removed all the packaging and took it away saving me the problem of getting rid of it. And the lounges look great and a very comfortable!

Great store lovely designs

The store is very well laid out. Both my husband and I really liked most of the styles of furniture on view. There was a good range of furniture which was also set off by appropriate accessories such as vases. The quality of furniture is very good and well priced.

Maryh
MaryhCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very satisfied

Peter and Kylie were very helpful with their opinion and advise. We had to extend our delivery time and fortunately they were able to accommodate us and kept it in storage for an extra couple of weeks.
The two young delivery guys were friendly and punctual and assembled our table with ease.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
kate w
kate wCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I purchased a print from OZ Design, the service was great. The quality of the print is very good, and Im very happy with it hanging in my family room.

Other Furniture Shops

Great in store experience and aftercare

Went looking for a coffee table and staff went out of their way to help. Item was ordered and came into warehouse speedily. We noticed on delivery that item was damaged. I contacted the store and received an email back same afternoon. A replacement coffee table was ordered and received within two weeks. Very happy with service and product.

Patty
Patty Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service - As Always

The store in Bendigo is beautifully styled and we are always welcomed promptly and warmly. The ladies who helped us with our dining room table purchase went above and beyond, (even when we encountered some difficulty activating some gift vouchers). After a lovely chat and a quick phone call on their part, we are now the proud owners of our Porto round dining table, which we purchased as a wedding gift. We also had some lovely feedback from a guest at our wedding, who was from out of town and needed some assistance purchasing a gift card for us. The ladies in the Bendigo store again went were extremely helpful. Thank you!

Excellent, exactly what I needed

Store very nicely set put, excellent range for the home shopper, love my vase.. The staff were very friendly, courteous, knew their products and understood what I was looking for

Other Furniture Shops

Perfect and exactly what we had been looking or

Store and layout was easy to navigate around. Customer service was great. The quality of the product we bought we were very impressed with. It is solid and very well made.

Sarah V.
Sarah V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

We love our new dining table and chairs

Kylie from Bendigo was great to deal with. Delivery was good, table was assembled for us and packaging removed but not happy that we had to assemble the chairs when we were told that everything would be assembled and packaging removed. When we assembled the chairs they were also missing a few washers.

Katherined
KatherinedVictoria

The product hasn’t been delivered yet.

Very happy with the whole experience in store. I was rung 2 weeks ago to say the chairs are in store and I would be contacted for delivery to my area. Still have not been contacted.

We Love it!

We were absolutely astounded by the service from Peter and the team at OZ Design Bendigo and helping us choose furniture that would suit and fit our home perfectly. We will absolutely be going back for anything else we need to finish off our beautiful home!

Rachaelo
RachaeloVictoria

Great service and products

Great customer service, I had viewed what I wanted instore and the rest including payment was done over the phone very easily. The delivery guys were awesome to deal with too!

Trudik
TrudikGoulburn Valley, VIC

Grouse

We found our time in store buying and pick up, everything was made easy and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for some new furniture, the staff was really great.

Tania
TaniaThe Mallee, VIC

Service was amazing

Ange was the lovely lady that helped me in store. Friendly,happy helpful. The storage was a great idea and the delivery was a very smooth process.Thanks Ange for your patience.

Great craftmanship, perfect!

Everything was great, even the delivery people were meticulous . Communication and service excellent. Overall a hassle free experience. would definitely deal with again. No complaints at all. Excellent product, exactly what we wanted.

Great selection

Enjoyable to roam around your store and envisage products at home and dream for the future! Bought a bookcase and thrilled with it. Staff very attentive, great, will be back.

Lovely and soft

The rug is soft underfoot, colours are gentle and warm. Very very happy with my purchase. The staff in store were brilliant and gave excellent advice in helping my decision.

Rusila S.
Rusila S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Navigating through the store to find what we wanted was a breeze! All their range of products were amazing especially loved our couch! The delivery guys were so lovely too. They let my 6yo help them assemble the legs. Took all the rubbish back with them and were just absolute legends! We love the quality of our new couch and wool rug.

Massive thanks too to Peter for all his help and the quick turn around time. It only took 2 weeks for our new couch to be delivered <3

Fabulous

Purchased a large floor rug. Easy to find all hanging on display at rear of store. Good range.
The rug is fabulous and looks great in my home. Staff were extremely helpful.

Outstanding service and product

Within seconds of walking into the store I was blown away with the quality of product and fell in love with most pieces. There was a large variety of sideboards but eventually we settled on one. The workmanship on the product is exceptional and it will be a forever piece in our home. The service both during the sale and after has been outstanding and I will shop here again!

Took over 3 months ETA 3 weeks

Took over 3 months to receive my new couch, we were told ETA 3 weeks. Lack of communication from store during the process, had to call numerous times to get a ETA always 2 more weeks etc