OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo

OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (50)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (30) · Not as advertised (7)

GillianD
GillianDThe Mallee, VIC

Very happy with service and purchase

Was very pleased with the range on offer on the shop floor. The catalogue is also very detailed to assist with options. Staff very helpful and friendly. So many lovely things , hopefully I will be back for more before too long!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Ordering and delivery of bed in a box

The service was professional and provided me with enough information about the size and functionality of the bed. Delivery and set up was prompt and helpful. They showed me how to set up the bed.

Other Furniture Shops

Sharron
Sharron

Great experience

The staff at the store were exceptional. They were extremely helpful and made the whole process so easy. The couch is just what I wanted and am very happy with the product.

JANM
JANMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Gorgeous coffee table set

Already saw what I wanted. Lovely lady helped me mix and match my designs. So pleased with my selection of matching coffee tables. Fit into my newly painted and carpeted lounge room perfectly.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture VIC, Bendigo compares to other Furniture Shops

Lovely furniture

It was easy to look online and choose my furniture. Then go to the store and look at it in real life. The range of products is great though a few mare small dining table choices would be good. The quality is excellent. And yes I managed to assemble the table.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo

LINDA PARKER
LINDA PARKERCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my new furniture!!!

We went to the Bendigo store to purchase our items. The staff couldn't be more helpful and they were a delight to talk to. We purchased an entertainment unit...a matching coffee table and a small lamp table. We love the furniture we bought there and found the shopping experience so incredibly easy. We would highly recommend the Bendigo store in particular for excellent customer service. Thanks, Linda & Sam.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo