OZ Design Furniture VIC, Narre Warren

OZ Design Furniture VIC, Narre Warren

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (75)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (49) · Not as advertised (9)

LOVE IT!!!

Really impressed with the store, cleanliness, range of quality products and helpful staff. Minimal assembly that was simple to do.

melissaM

melissaM

Great service, beautiful products

Lovely staff, beautiful products. So very happy with our purchase. Great range of products. Items look beautiful in their place at home

Redbear

Redbear

The store very easy to find what you want. Staff very helpful and wonderful service. I would recommend Oz Design furniture to family and friends.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture VIC, Narre Warren compares to other Furniture Shops

Love my TV Cabinet. It has a great finish, love the style..

Very helpful staff. They did tell me there would be a couple of months wait due to Covid
Good quality product, came in 2 sizes.

Kerryb

KerrybGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely sofa

Nice wandering around the store with all the set-ups of furniture and accessories. Sofa arrived later than I was told by a few weeks but OK. It is very nice and extremely comfortable, so I am getting lots of compliments. Thanks

Leannem

LeannemGippsland, VIC

Exactly what I was after

Friendly helpful staff and easy collection of my order , chairs were well wrapped and packaged and staff loaded in the car for me very happy

Chanel

Chanel

Good things do come to those who wait!

The couch I wanted was unfortunately not on display in store however I was shown multiple couches from the same designer and manufacturer and I was convinced it was the correct couch for me. I ordered it and an ottoman and 2 days later we went in to stage 4 covid lockdown my 7 week wait looked to be uncertain. The team kept me updated and even helped me when I moved in to my place and discovered the couch would physically not fit in through the doors, they helped me down size the couch before its arrival. The couch and ottoman were delivered 19 weeks latter when everything was reopened and it is absolute perfection. I cannot be happier with it and neither could my kitten. Thank you!

Poor !!!

Waited three weeks late for collection. Then had a different chair sent to store which had to be returned and an still waiting for the final chair to turn up.

Leoniep

LeoniepVictoria

Good bar stools

Store is well set out
Product is very good standard
The stools met our needs perfectly
The stools where very easy to assemble

Gill D

Gill DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with custom-made ottoman

I received very helpful service from 2 different staff members at the Narre Warren store. COVID restrictions delayed my order, but the store communicated with me during that time. I was very happy with the fabric and quality of the workmanship once I collected my item. Have already recommended this store to friends...THANK YOU!

Quality and great service

long standing customers and once again impressed with our purchases. Looking forward to the rest of the order in the new year.

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

Great customer service

Great range of products. Got a custom made coffee table a bit smaller than stock size. Very helpful staff. Wasn't impressed with delivery driver who was rude and wouldn't wait for me to unpack goods to check before signing delivery docket. (As stated in Terms & Conditions on reverse of invoice). He left without my signature

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and quality

We ordered our couch with Liz at the Narre Warren store and she was so helpful and went through everything with us. The couch is amazing and beautiful quality! She was honest with everything told us exactly when to expect it and it came around then. Love that.

Clemo

Clemo

Great design, fantastic service.

The staff at Narre Warren store were absolutely wonderful to deal with. They were helpful, thoughtful and went out of their way to communicate with us about our lounge suite. The lounge suite itself is exactly what we wanted, extremely well made, comfortable and a beautiful design.

Suer

SuerGippsland, VIC

Great store - lovely furniture.

We enjoyed our time in the store - was there three times in one day.... will be returning in near future when we can!! Helpful assistant and furniture arrived in specified time. Even delivery men were friendly and helpful..

Traceyj

TraceyjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, classy and quality

Well laid out, very satisfied. Nicole was amazing, friendly helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Furniture was easy to put together. A lovely store,put together so you can imagine what it would be like in your own home.

Pete M

Pete MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The store and sales people are great

The showroom and sales staff were great, however after waiting 2 months for our furniture and being super excited we were left with let downs for 2/3 of our furniture order. One missing screw and a manufacturing fault on one of the legs only allowed for 3 out of 4 screws to be able to be fastened, so our entrance table is currently standing with a screw missing.

To make things worse we contacted the help line on a Saturday, and fair enough they were closed, but we left a message to receive a call back, and a week later have heard no response. Pretty disappointed

Nadini K.

Nadini K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product and great service.

Service was good and Nicole was very friendly and helpful. There was a good range of products as thr store. The cabinet we purchaded was of good quality and happy with the purchase. Product was available within a week as promised.

Elvirah

ElvirahGippsland, VIC

Slightly disappointed.

Edwina Hill

Edwina HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful staff. Good quality

I was walking past and decided to pop in. They were having a sale (otherwise I wouldn't have purchased). I bought a coffee table. Entire process was great. Was told 2 weeks but it arrived sooner. Did need to assemble but assembly was easy and it meant that i could fit it in my car. Would definitely return when actually need something !! :)