OZ Design Furniture Questions & Answers

14 questions from our users

Sylvia
Sylviaasked
NSW, Belrose

Why does the Store Manager continue to deceive and lie to customers? I am astounded that she is still in this role. A clear case of promoting people well beyond their capabilities. I would like feedback from the staff? How are you coping with incompetent management?

Janenem
Janenemasked
VIC, Northland

Why are the products expensive and soooo badly made

Christina F.
Christina F.asked
OZ Design Furniture

Hey l paid up front for anew lounge and it was delivered with stains. I need to return it as l paid for one without stains.

Sharon R.
Sharon R.asked
OZ Design Furniture

What sort and how thick is the Kent Sofa Bed mattress please??

A Tripepi
A Tripepi

We didn’t buy that sofa bed - sorry!

Jane Daffy
Jane Daffyasked
NSW, Rutherford

Just assembling my Padma glass top dining table and I can't work out how to affix the glass top to the base - can someone help with this please? Thank you.

Magfowl
Magfowlasked
OZ Design Furniture

Can anyone help me with how to make self closing drawers easier to open?

Hailey
Haileyasked
OZ Design Furniture

I have a dinning table and a console table, both in Blackwood. The surfaces have been damaged and are looking ugly. Is there anyway I can get the surface restored/ repaired? Thank you

teresa k.
teresa k.asked
VIC, Hoppers Crossing

can please tell me how long is your warranty on leather chairs and leather couch. thankyou

D T.
D T.asked

With mall 3draws table

anita
anitaasked
OZ Design Furniture

Would like to purchase the Byron dining chair in rattan black ? Haven't been able to find a store close to see or sit on the chair. Has anyone purchased this chair ? Quality and comfort ? thanks

Helen
Helenasked
OZ Design Furniture

Does the porto range match the sari clear lacquer leaning shelf (in colour)?

OZ Design F.OZ Design Furniture

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your enquiry. The Porto and Sari ranges are both available in Clear lacquer options, which are both produced from Mangowood. They will both have the beautiful natural features of the timber visible due to the clear lacquer finish. We hope this information helps!

Best Wishes,
Michelle

kathy
kathyasked
OZ Design Furniture

How much did you all pay for delivery? mine cost 165.00 from Melbourne to Ballarat flat packed out door setting this is a dam rip off

Jules
Jules

Delivery cost $100. I certainly won't be buying anything from OzDesign again.

Fired Up
Fired Up

So you agreed to delivery cost at purchase time and now complain afterwards ?!
Was there an option to use your own courier?

Hayleyasked
OZ Design Furniture

Has any had problems with Oz Designs Fraser modular lounge suite?

Kjay

Everything is a problem with their furniture. If you've not purchased The modular lounge suite yet, then don't. Ours is so cheap and poorly made. You sit on it and it leaves a dip in the seat. I swear they use different foam to in the store. save your cash and go elsewhere.

Hayley

Kjay - my fraser is 6yrs old. Im taking them to NCAT regarding my issues and their refusal to repair under warranty.
What issues do you have?

Daniel
Daniel

Hayley - Our 4yr old Fraser is in need of repair also due to weak stitching. I was very disappointed to see their reaction. What is your claim about? bongard@gmail.com

Kjayasked
OZ Design Furniture

Does anyone else find that the quality of the sofas delivered aren't as good as that in the stores?

Tresbelle

Yes I purchased six chairs. As we sat on the 3 days old the legs broke. Loads of emails to consumer care - blaming us for putting pressure on the chairs. in the end I threaten them with consumer affairs and vCat. I have received a full refund. Worth fighting when you right.

Louise W
Louise W

I had a similar issue, customer care tried to blame us for my couch breaking- stating 'misuse'. I am unaware that there is an incorrect way to sit on a couch, especially I have seen staff in the stores sit on the arms, which apparently is misusing the product according to head office.
Multiple months of emails back and forth without resolution. In the end threatening VCAT and consumer affairs saw me get a voucher. I would have preferred a full refund as I'm not sure about the quality of the products provided.

Get an answer from our members and OZ Design Furniture representatives