OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 178)

Online store, Physical store

4.6 (2,736)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (92) · No (2,716)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (2,769)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,746) · Not as advertised (361)
    4.6 (2,289)

Sara

SaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well, well, well.

Bought a nest of tables that were on sale. The second table was missing so had to order them in. Went 3 times to pick up and finally got the tables on the 3rd time. Very surprised when they were round and not square!

Store LocationWest Gosford

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

So happy with our purchase

Pieces were accurately described, easily found what we were looking for, at a great price. Quality was actually better than we expected! Would have been happier if delivery had included unpacking & removing of rubbish.

Georgeb

GeorgebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top product and service

Furniture was displayed in an appropriate fashion that Mae selection easy. Staff we’re extremely personable and polite to my us

Store LocationRichmond Vic

Fabulous Customer Service

Great communication, particularly with a slight delay in delivery. I was helped to the car with the goods. Very professional way of dealing with customers.

Store LocationMornington
Bev deSilva

Bev deSilvaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery not booked

The store was easy enough to navigate and find what I was looking for, however the staff were chatting and I had to go to them to ask to purchase the item I wanted. I was advised delivery would be the following Saturday but the sales person had forgotten to book it. I waited at home until I called the store in the afternoon only to be told it was not on the schedule for that day which was very frustrating. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Beautiful products

Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful furniture to choose from. Store laid out nicely. Only thing, not all products in store for viewing

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Dissatisfied

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Happy shopper

Happy shopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sofa and dining setting purchase

We love the products at the Gepps Cross Store and the young woman who served us was very helpful. We are very happy with the dining setting and sofa that we purchased. Unfortunately upon arrival two of the dining chairs were damaged and had to be replaced. This issue was handled efficiently by the store. Our only disappointment was that we had paid extra for assembly and removal of packaging but when the replacement chairs arrived we were left with a huge box to dispose of and this was difficult for us.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Joans

JoansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The items received, were as seen in the store.

The store's layout was easy to find what you were looking for. Great ranga and the quality of the furnitre is five stars. Well made and designed. Looking forward to hopefu;ly buying more furniture for my HOME.

Store LocationEssendon

Debbie A.

Debbie A.Hunter Region, NSW

Wall Art Prints

The store was very easy to navigate with everything set out nicely in the shop. I was looking for 3 pieces of Wall Art for my house. I found one I was able to purchase on the day and take home. I ordered another 2 that were not available in the shop. I am highly satisfied with the quality of my print. The staff member (Angela) in the shop was very helpful when I had trouble deciding exactly which 2 prints to order. She spent time with me talking to me about where the prints would be situated in the house, the size of the space they would be and other colours in the rooms they would be in.

Store LocationKotara Homemakers Centre

MTL

MTLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You get what you pay for

Store was laid out pretty much like other "nice" stores. I wouldn't say the range was quite extensive, but sufficient. Quality of course as expected. No assembly necessary. Delivery as promised. Quality of item delivered was perfect - no damage, not even a minor scratch.

Store LocationEssendon DFO

Peter P

Peter PAdelaide

Excellent product, exceptional customer service

I bought the most comfortable couch ever. Joel and Ann were amazing. Knowledgeable and considerate of my needs. Checked in with me without being pushy salespeople. Thank you Oz Design Furniture Marion! I love the couch. The best thing about 2020.

Store LocationMarion

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love the decor item! Quick service and post.

The item (white/black striped decor bowl on stand) is great and better than I thought it would be. Quick delivery within 1-1.5 weeks over Boxing Dale sales.

Kylie

KylieOld Bar

Love my new Meg dining chairs

I went to Kotara and ordered the chairs. Nothing was a problem. The girl was so helpful and lovely. Everything went smooth. They informed me every step of the way from emailing receipts when I made payments over the phone to phone calls and when they arrived. Perfect customer service. The quality is amazing and no cheap put them together yourself furniture.
Excellent.

Store LocationKotara
Jasonl

JasonlIllawarra, NSW

Waited for sale

My wife and I liked a chair in store looked at the price and thought it was ok. I said maybe wait 3 weeks and come back for Boxing Day sale, we returned to find the chair had 25% off but the listed price was higher and after the 25% off it was the same price it was before the sale. I asked the store salesperson and she said we must have been confused. We purchased the chair but I think what was done was wrong.

Store LocationWarrawong

Chris

Chris

Great experience

Very happy with the products we bought (Hamptons style furniture) but the real drawcard were the staff and the level of service. Just superb. We had a complicated delivery schedule due to renovations and they could not have been more helpful. Also love the deliver, set up and take away the detritus service. Really excellent.

Disappointed with quality

I was very disappointed the quality of the sofa, it is not great. the arms are not solid and dent in when you lean on them, it is like cardboard. The legs are not secure and swivel around. I regret making this purchase and already thinking about selling this and getting a good quality couch from a proper furniture maker. My previous Italian made couch was far superior even after 25 years.

Store LocationNunawading

Amandag

AmandagMid North Coast, NSW

Missing part of order upset client

I brought the Dewent Dining Table an 6 Congo Dining Chairs in September and the Table and 4 chairs were delivered on the 30th December 2020 and when I questioned where the other two chairs were I was told I would have to wait again for another shipment . I was told early in December that all my chairs were in the warehouse awaiting the table so I'm very upset the after waiting so long in the first place for my order I now still have to wait longer for the other two chairs I'm not sure where the stuff up is but that is very poor service as no one can tell me when i will get my chairs

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Purchase only for display - not use

Lisa

Lisa Mid North Coast, NSW

Will only shop here

Not sure who our attendant was but we want we’d our lounge and our rug on the spot and she made it happen - she was amazing Thankyou

Store LocationCoffs Harbour