OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 171)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.6 (3,352)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (126) · No (3,324)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (68) · No (3,391)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2,156) · Not as advertised (444)
    4.6 (2,864)

Craig Southin
Craig SouthinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great furniture and easy transaction

We checked out what we wanted in store first. Lockdown happened and we had to order online. We received an email straight away and then another telling us when the stock would be arrive to the local warehouse. We were told when it had arrived and then a phone all to confirm delivery. Delivery staff were professional and were Covid safe. This was a great experience and we love our furniture. Great experience all round.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Brenda
Brenda

I have ordered and paid for an item over 3 weeks ago,NO one can tell me where it is and when i might get it.

Disgraceful the way this company operates.Customer service team are so rude.No answer as to when my parcel might come,3 weeks later.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

stay away from this company

Pleasantly surprised by standard from store to delivery

Excellent, friendly and safe service from Narre Warren store. The layout of the store allowed easy viewing of all items, it was bright and cheerful. The delivery men were polite and helpful in unpacking and placing the item.

Melissa
MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So in love with my table.

the store is very spacious and nothing was crammed together.
The product is beautiful and the guys that put it together for me did a great job.

Jay
Jay

Now My Home Looks Like Home

Shopping here was such a positive experience. Staff could not have been more helpful - and didn't mind my numerous visits with tape measure and colour cards in hand. They allowed me to add new pieces (so much amazing decor to choose from) and timed the delivery so they came at once. Organising delivery was quick and simple and the delivery was very well organised within the times given. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Andrewk
AndrewkSydney, NSW

The chairs are nice, pity they took more than 6 months to arrive

Back in December 2020 we bought and paid for 4 dining room chairs. The chairs have, at last , arrived. The chairs are nice and were easy to put together, it is unfortunate they took 6 months to arrive so I won't be able to recommend Oz Design.

Amber
Amber Sydney, NSW

Customer service

I happened to call in to your Caringbah store after I have water 4 weeks for my order with no communication. I happened to call past the store to see if there were any further updates only to be advised that “no 4 weeks after order! And that is been advised my order was coming in on 31 July… I did make the order in May.. no communication… rude customer service except for one lovely lady

Shillo
ShilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty

The Product we received was faulty and we are waiting for a replacement, said it would be around 2 weeks

Gail
GailMelbourne

I love my new Wallis chair, very comfortable the the covering is perfect. The wall unit is also perfect

The staff were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction and helped with choice of wood tone to suit our other furniture.
The products are perfect, just what we wanted.
The delivery men placed the furniture where we wanted it. Great Service!

Dreadful Customer service -again

Very happy

Very satisfied. Lovely store and friendly assistants. Speedy delivery. Easy assembly, although a lot of packaging. Friendly deliverers. But annoyed i have to have more than 20 words!

Ally
AllyMid North Coast, NSW

A lovely experience

It was a joy browsing all the beautiful things in this store. The decor and presentation of the store is very well done. I purchased 3 bar stools and only had to wait a week for them to be delivered to the store from Sydney. They were already assembled and the lady who handed us the stools, allowed us to leave the packaging at the store so that we didn't have to get rid of it ourselves.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

No fuss no bother, chairs perfect just what we wanted.

Chairs easy to assemble - went back and bought picture to go with our chairs. Staff friendly and very helpful indeed.

Emilyc
EmilycGippsland, VIC

Our beautiful dining chairs and amazing experience

Store was fantastic. Quality of chairs is great. I will be back to furnish more of my new home. So many beautiful pieces available.

Customer service/ products

In store and over the phone customer service was great, products were perfect for what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Oz design, many thanks for all your care and attention.

Jenny
Jenny

Service With a Smile

Downsizing from a large family home to a unit can be a daunting task. I stumbled on the store by chance, not having bought new furniture in some time. The service I received was commendable and the advice given, very sound. Having purchased amid the COVID pandemic, furniture was in short supply and the waiting times lengthy. I was kept informed regarding the status of my order, which I greatly appreciated. My experience of the Toowoomba staff was a wonderful one. The furniture I chose fits into my new dwelling like a glove. Thank you.

Berwick
Berwick

Good service and good selection

It was a good experience made better by the service . Nice store and the quality was very good. Thank you

Jeff Kath
Jeff KathMid North Coast, NSW

Well Satisfied

On all points the Store experience was good, the Staff were friendly and helpful. Everything went well. The unit was preassembled so it went straight into use.
I have shopped there before and will again

Paul G
Paul GSydney, NSW

Helpful, very professional, extremely fast delivery!!!

Staff st both stores (Moore Park and Caringbah) helped all the way in the process from inital wandering around (before the lockdown), to assisting with the various colour options available, to very fast delivery, and on the second purchase that arrived later, they conveniently transferred the product to the local ( Caringbah) store to help minimise risk due to the (then) lockdown restrictions. The staff even helped wheel the product to my car and save me the effort of disposing of the packaging. I could not ask for anything more!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Bad quality ad customer service

We bought Ashton Sofa.the fabric quality is really bad and is peeling within a year. When we reached out to the customer service they said they can't do anything about peeling and its not part of warranty. Really disappointed with product and the service.

Angelap
AngelapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality furniture

Really impressed with the quality of finish and comfort of the chair purchased. Fabric design are unique and reflect Australian design piece.

Best lounge EVER

I love the store, the layout, the furniture and the staff always greeted me in a friendly and familiar way. The delivery happened exactly as I was told to expect. Thank you