OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (56) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (29) · Not as advertised (16)

The bench seat we were looking for

Happy to find this online - we had been looking for a while in stores but unable to get exactly what we wanted. The end product was exactly as displayed online.

Customer service is good

We had an issue with our product and Nadia represent for the team very well, she looks after our case from the beginning and follow up until the process is finished even though it was a delay from Covid but she always is there to answer our questions.

downsizing

Easy purchase of my new Portsea sideboard which is perfect for my quest to reduce pieces towards our retirement. Customer service was excellent and delivery was quicker than quoted so now am one very happy customer

Store LocationHelensvale

amir ali E.

amir ali E.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Care team

There was an issue with the dinning chairs we bought from the store. The customer care team was extremely helpful and organised the replacement as quickly as possible. The whole experience was very smooth and straightforward. They quickly replied our emails and showed genuine care and understanding of the situation. Delivery service was also very good and professional. Everything was arranged in advance and executed on time with no stress.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Overall exceptional service from the sales staff. When we have had a minor problem with the portraits that were delivered the assigned case manager went above and beyond her normal duty to respond to our needs, and this was highly appreciated. Thank you again.

SonjaS

SonjaSSydney, NSW

Thank you Nadia for all your help throughout the process of our lounge repairs and missing cushions .

Nadia was extremely Professional, always kept us updated on the Sofa repairs that where covered under Warranty arranged a loan sofa, when our seat cushions where not returned with the Sofa and we where advised that they where misplaced Nadia went above & beyond to make sure these seat cushions where replaced with new ones ASAP I cannot thank Nadia enough for her care and efficiency through out the entire process Thank you Nadia

ElinH

ElinHSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Nadia

I recently bought 4 dining chairs from OZ Design Auburn, the colour of the chairs appeared to be different from what I ordered. Nadia from the customer case team handled my case professionally and with great customer centric attitude!

NiaS

NiaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous service

I purchased a custom made ottoman- the customer service person was patient and helpful when selecting a fabric, information on care and delivery times. Would highly recommend a trip to this store.

Store LocationRichmond

TonyS

TonySSydney, NSW

Great service and after sales support

Had a good experience in store purchases several products. A buffet was delivered and soon after I notice some damage to the panel. The after sales support team were great that provided clear instructions of the process and what was needed and within days an outcome was achieved and replacement product was delivered . Very impressed.

Store LocationAuburn

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed - Poor fabric quality

The staff in store were wonderful! Unfortunately after approx 6 weeks the couch started pilling all over. I contacted them and they said it is not covered under warranty and told me to buy a haberdashery comb. When spending such a large amount of money on a piece of furniture I would expect it to last a little longer. It looks dreadful.

Store LocationMornington
Virginia

VirginiaAustralian Capital Territory

I love this shop!

I have also bought a lounge through this shop as well as my new bookcase and did have a problem with the fabric of the lounge which was not the fault of OzFurniture however it all got sorted out and the lounge was recovered at no expense to me. Staff always friendly and helpful and love the range of furniture they have. Nice to be able to buy Aussie made stuff too.

Lyn B.

Lyn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Furniture sent back twice...totally defective

Purchased nearly 10k worth of living room furniture.. leather on sofas pooled within 2 weeks, timber with dining suite, buffet and EU all mismatched. Wayne acknowledged defects and we were refunded the sofa value...a store credit was issued for replacement furniture. 2nd batch The dining table was warped and other pieces within 6 weeks opened up where the timber joined and developed splits that you could slide a credit card through. Disaster!!! Timber used was too green. Franchise owner was an absolute pig, Wayne the store manager agreed during a home inspection that the furniture was defective.
It took weeks to get a full refund from franchise owner...still have catalogue of photos that clearly show defects.

Store LocationNunawading
Pamela C.

Pamela C.Victoria

Warranty worthless.

We spent close to $4,000 on two leather couches. Within six months a hole developed at the back lining behind the cushion seat on the woodenframe of one of the couches. Contacted Customer Care and they advised after consideration our claim was rejected. I would not recommend this Furniture Store. Buyer beware.

Store LocationNorthland, Victoria
Alex B

Alex BSydney, NSW

Amazing quality with outstanding customer service

You can really see and experience the difference when dealing with Oz Design, an Australian and family-owned business, compared to large multi-nationals. I have purchased numerous products and have never been disappointed. A shout out to Samantha for being so polite and super-fast with her after-sales customer service, just amazing. A huge thanks to the whole Oz Design team that bring all this together, keep business and jobs here in Australia, and providing great products that help turn houses into homes.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Waited, got it wrong, now have to wait again.

We ordered two barstools and had to wait 2 weeks as they weren’t in stock, they finally arrived and we collected them from their warehouse, got home and assembled them only to find that one of them is about 4” higher than it should have been. We called them to advise and were told it was an issue at the warehouse because all the components are individually selected so the correct legs would have gone to another customer and we seemed to have received their legs.
We were informed the legs would need to be reordered and therefore wait another 3 weeks...shame really!
Left is correct. Right is incorrect.

Store LocationKotara

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

My first ever new couch! Loving it!

I knew what I wanted when I entered the store and was directed to a couch that fitted my dimensions and style preferences.
I tried sitting on it, went away and thought about it. Then purchased it.

Store LocationRichmond

Yingyingl

YingyinglCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Design is good

We love the designs of your store. But the delivery date is too long . We ordered on November, till now still waiting for some furnitures. And what’s we got , there’s a little quality problems.

joanna

joannaSydney Surrounds, NSW

great unique furniture

A large range of products. I was looking for a console table - I couldn't find anything I liked in several other stores, but Oz design had unique furniture I hadn't seen in other stores. The quality of the product I bought was great. I did not need to assemble anything myself. Very quick & easy.

Store LocationWest Gosford, NSW

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

BAD after Sales customer service

Bad customer service after sales
Don’t care about damaged furniture and won’t refund money When asked
Won’t answer calls
Won’t return messages
Keep delaying response
Want you to wait 48 hours so they can contact there supplier and shop to think about replacing the damage or broken items you have purchased .
Poor quality furniture from China or Malaysia but paying top quality prices .
Customer service is a disgrace and refuse to refund money Or talk about a refund .
Customer service make it so so so hard that you will want to walk away
Will never buy or recommend OZ design to anyone

CihanBektas

CihanBektasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Angela

Angela was listened carefuly to make sure our questions have a response.
I can't say for the same things as the store manager but yes for Angela, Thank you.
now we are waiting for the last step in delivery