OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes (103) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (77)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (50) · Not as advertised (34)

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Beware of ordering online with no returns or exchanges offered

Ordered 8 cushions online, had hoped to return two. After no response to email, went in store who informed me to ring customer care who then emailed 24 hours later to say no returns/exchanged for change of mind, what a waste of my time! Staff were rude and unwilling to help. Really disappointing as I had loved OzDesigns products previously, however now won’t order again.

MMM38Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible customer service

Ordered items online in lockdown early Oct, stated on website to be delivered in 2 weeks. End of November just told they will be delivered in January. Can't offer refund and if cancelled 30% charge. Email customer service rude. Will not shop here ever again.

MMM38

Just received item 3 - 2/3 items are faulty. This is joke.

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Customer Service.

The customer care team were very professional and prompt in organising a replacement / refund for a faulty product. Thank you.

Store LocationNorthland

Nico

NicoMid North Coast, NSW

Great help in deciding furniture choice. Had a problem with assembly of cupboard. Contacted owner who immediately put a plan in action & resolved problem to our satisfaction. Very satisfied & will continue to shop there.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Sarah Preuss

Sarah PreussSydney, NSW

Product fault and no refund

I purchased a beautiful dining table online.

First night having dinner there was a stain left that I simply cannot remove. The table doesn’t appear to have been sealed correctly or possibly even at all. It’s extremely porous.

They are suggesting a use a tablecloth and refuse to offer a refund for a terrible product. Im having to go through fair trading

You would just really expect that after spending $1000 dollars on a table it would last for a good long while. It’s a horrible feeling to spend so much on something you think is worth it then have it ruined because it’s not been made well.

Really really disheartened

The customer care line was also incredibly rude and really patronising.

Best Service Ever!

SUPER pleased with the service OZ Design Essendon along with their Warehouse Team gave me through these difficult times! Courtney from their Warehouse organized my exchange of couch so quickly & efficiently, I cannot praise all involved enough for their exceptional service (Including Head Office Staff) 100/10 will buy products from Oz Design again.

Store LocationEssendon, VIC

Jasmine A.

Jasmine A.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

The Oz Design customer team are professional and easy to deal with. Any concerns are quickly sorted and the team have a lovely friendly style that is service focused. Thank you

Amanda M.

Amanda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling rude customer service

Rude owner...change mind re sofa Only hour since purchase.. refused refund...I did ask credit note 700 dollar of deposit..refused unless I spent same which was 2000. Read reviews before you buy. Very upset customers with many issues of not being able to return evening damaged..no refunds..poor customer service...rude owner....ill never shop here again and will continue to review unless my issue resolved

Matt M

Matt MSydney, NSW

Genuine help and assistance

Justine and shadia handled my support request. Generally when dealing with other companies issues either never get solved or response is slow.

These ladies resolved the issue within 2 days and went above and beyond to over deliver on service expectations. Thank you.

Another note. The delivery drivers we extra helpful, not the most straight forward delivery drop, they too got the job done.

Overall, I feel this team has really worked on customer satisfaction and appreciate the honest support. Because of this I have been a return customer and always will be.

Thanks you again!

Serafinam

SerafinamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service!

I brought a lounge from them, due to covid, it wasn’t due to be finished anytime soon. The manufacturer gave my deposit back, but oz design refused to refund it. I was made to spend the $700 in there store on things I was no I love not wanting due to having a ‘store credit’. I will definitely not recommend them to anyone! Also will be telling many of my friends who are buying furniture to stay away from the money hungry place!

Store LocationGepps cross
ToulaP

ToulaPSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Even though Caringbah is under renovation, the temporary store is decorated to the best of their circumstances. The people who work for the company are very helpful and follow through with your requests.

Store LocationCaringbah NSW

Graham. L

Graham. LSydney, NSW

Lovely furniture. Terrible customer care.

I requested the swap of brand new table for a larger one and offered to pay a penalty. I was dismissed out of hand. Will never shop with you again.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Pommy66

Pommy66South East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful and shocking customer service

Totally downfounded that such large store has a very rude owner. I order furniture and same day within couple hours asked to change to bigger sofa...they were rude and not obliging..i then asked for credit note..they refused without me paying 700 dollar!! No order was put in as it was afternoon Saturday. Told them to stick the 100 offer up butt

Store Locationmaroochydore

Customer service is good

We had an issue with our product and Nadia represent for the team very well, she looks after our case from the beginning and follow up until the process is finished even though it was a delay from Covid but she always is there to answer our questions.

amir ali E.

amir ali E.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Care team

There was an issue with the dinning chairs we bought from the store. The customer care team was extremely helpful and organised the replacement as quickly as possible. The whole experience was very smooth and straightforward. They quickly replied our emails and showed genuine care and understanding of the situation. Delivery service was also very good and professional. Everything was arranged in advance and executed on time with no stress.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Overall exceptional service from the sales staff. When we have had a minor problem with the portraits that were delivered the assigned case manager went above and beyond her normal duty to respond to our needs, and this was highly appreciated. Thank you again.

Great customer service

We visited the store 3 times and the service each time was great. We ordered 3 pieces from the Milton range and they arrived when we were told they would. The items were boxed and when unpacking the entertainment unit found damage ton the rear. On contacting the store with the problem we found Dani to be extremely pleasant and helpful in resolving our problem. We are very happy with our purchase and the after sales service

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Henno

HennoGold Coast

Very poorly made timber table

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Awet Kibrom

Awet KibromGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our Rita coffee table

We just wanted to say thank you for the exceptional customer service that we received with the exchange of the faulty Rita coffee table. We received the replacement a while ago now which is perfect and we love it!

The customer service received when things don’t go as planned (which is bound to happen from time to time) really is the real testament of good or bad customer service and we couldn’t have asked more of oz design. Communication was easy, you got back to us very quickly and the exchange process was flawless! Oz design remains one of our favourite stores to shop in so thank you!

Store LocationEssendon VIC

very unique design you cannot find with others furniture store

reliable furniture quality n designs, affordable price and good customer service at Castle Hill Branch, very comfortable the dining n table chairs, unique fabric colour, and the candles i bought they are beautiful and very fresh smell and they are match on d furniture i bought.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW 2154