OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 15)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (128)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (60) · Not as advertised (52)

Chris W

Chris WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Colour of furniture unsuitable

Whitewash colour unsuitable. Not close to matching coffee table already purchased. Large marks on top look like spill marks. Looks ugly.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Would not recommend, lied to our faces

Would never buy from them again. They lied about delivery dates as they promised sofa was already on a boat when it wasn’t, it was delivered 6 weeks after contracted date, the store or customer service didn’t care. Delivery didn’t include assembly, it took hours to assemble and was left with so much rubbish! Don’t buy from oz designs buy a plush sofa.

Sam

Do not take returns

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m invisible!!!!

After visiting your Northland store earlier today with the intention of purchasing a Dining table & chairs as well as a lounge suite, as I’m building a new home. I was in the store for at least 30-40 minutes, sitting on various lounges and dining chairs & measuring dining tables, NOT ONE sales assistant approached me, in fact they avoided me all together and went straight to couples wondering the store, asking them if they needed help, while ignoring me all together!! I am a single 60 year old lady, with the intention of making a substantial purchase, but found your staff extremely rude! I am appalled that this behavior is happening in 2021.

Horrendous quality - no returns, be aware.

Purchased 6 Trilogy chairs online after viewing chairs in store. Waited 6 months for delivery to receive the chairs covered in defects and damage. We requested a refund which was refused and are now stuck with dealing with this company to find an alternate product of which we do not want as the quality is a joke.

Ella

Ella Sydney, NSW

Honestly if I can give them a 0 I would.

We ordered couches in September in given guarantee they will arrive by December. Hence why we proceeded with the order.
We got a call late December to be advised our order has been delayed and we only have 1 set of lounge & the other is delayed until end of January, next thing early February. We were guaranteed a February delivery. Well today it’s get better, late March.
Blaming rails and containers. I myself work in freight & yes there was a delayed but not a 6 months delay.
Do yourself a favour & shop elsewhere.
We got the rest of our stuff from other furniture places due to lack of promises and rude customer service we got from the so called manager.

shokel1975

shokel1975Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have not received item

Despite being told item was to be dispatched, we have still not received our order. This was meant to be a Christmas present

Dissatisfied

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Purchase only for display - not use

Eileeng

EileengMid North Coast, NSW

Still waiting

Much as I would love to give a glowing review of the chairs I have recently purchased, I am so far unable to do so. I am still waiting for them to be delivered.

Emilyh

EmilyhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality at huge expense

So Frustrating to deal with OzDesign

I have to call every time despite call back promises.
One sales person very rude and challenging. Still no goods (25 Dec) after waiting 7 weeks.

Unhappy Chappy

Unhappy Chappy Illawarra, NSW

Great product... terrible service

Product is amazing. Pity about the service. I had to follow up on an ordered piece of furniture. Paid for delivery and was advised the day it was due to be delivered that a delivery date the previous week was listed and they didn’t know when they could get it to me... requested with that I have the piece delivered the day I had arranged as I had taken the day off work. Delivery came at 6:30pm. very disappointed with the customer service

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great sofa .. so happy we were able to find a ozzy made one .. but wow the customer service was cxxp at best ..

Wanted a ozzy made sofa and was sold one buy a lovely lady on the due date we called to find out where it was and when could expect delivery ... the new lady couldn't be any ruder and if we hadn't already paid for it I would have told them where to stick it

Unsolicited emails

Said my email was required for order. Used my email to send me unsolicited "please rate is" on product review. Desk is fine, but one star rating just for this practise.

Nomes

Nomes

Staff were amazing, Product is pathetic

Spent over $2000 on a chaise and 8 months later it’s covered in pilling and indents in the chaise cushions, it’s like sitting in a hole.
Oz design said buy a pillar, l may have if it wasn’t the whole couch that looked trashed. Looks like my Nana’s old jumper. Not to mention the poor structual quality of the seat cushions and l can advise it’s not from over use, it’s not used every day. Disappointing product, waste of money, fantastic furniture would have held up better not to mention being brushed off by Oz design office when l rang to advise.

Absolutely appauling

Terrible customer service. Ordered alot of furniture for a display home. Furniture pieces chosen on delivery dates.
No update from store. I called to follow up on delivery to be told it wouldn't be delivered on time. Had to purchase elsewhere given we had a deadlind.
Oz Design is Only offering credit note. Absolutely terrible service. Will not be purchasing again.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Order turned up finally after 5 months - missing screws for legs

Waited 5 months for order to arrive only to discover screws for legs missing from box. Do not waste your time with OzDesign - just not worth the hassle...

Very bad customer experience

The furniture meets our expectations, quite easy to assemble, the product we chose and currently meets our needs.
The staff however was neither friendly nor professional. Communication was poor and the lack of manners was noticeable.