OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (57)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (31) · Not as advertised (13)

Average quality

We ordered 6 dining chairs and three do not sit flat to the ground; they rock. We are in the process of arranging replacements but that is proving to be a challenge task. We are also waiting on a sideboard, hopefully that is better quality. Very disappointing.

Jade P

Jade PNew South Wales

Chairs great! Service, poor.

Min

MinIllawarra, NSW

Damaged chair

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

State of delivered furniture was disgusting

My brand new CREAM lounge was delivered unwrapped & covered in dirty marks and scuffs. They offered to refund the delivery fee but that doesn’t even cover the cost of getting it cleaned. Very disappointed

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Nice furniture, poor and rude after sales service

The furniture we purchased is very nice. Unfortunately the experience has been soured by poor and rude after sales service. The salesman told us that cushions were included with the suite. They were not delivered. When I enquired why not, the staff told me they were not included and that they were not privy to the conversation between the salesman and myself. My word was not good enough. Having spent $5k with this company, it would have made a lot of sense for them to honour their salesman's word and keep me happy for the sake of a couple of cushions. But apparently not. I will not return to Oz Design Furniture and recommend that others have every minor detail of their order recorded in writing.

Heads Up about Delivery

Ordered 5 Mango Creek items. All were delivered ok (some assembly required) but the 96kg Extension Dining Table is still in the box waiting for me to find several people to help me lift it onto its legs (driver warned me not to pivot the table on its legs - they will snap off). Knowing this Oz Design should have their delivery people add this service. Especially after spending many thousands of $ on this order.

Beyzao

BeyzaoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not helpful online sales team

I’m not impressed with the customer service I received through email. I felt it was unfair and her response was she cannot assist me. Not very helpful at all. B

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Haven’t received my items yet so cannot answer this

*easy
* ok
* As above. Still waiting delivery of goods. Have had no communication since placing order. Don’t know how much longer we have to wait
* don’t know if I hve to assemble it yet

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Initial service in the store was great. However there after was awful, rude and abrupt. Would not recommend to anyone.

Love love love the couch. The guardsman spray I got didn’t even cover 2/3rds of the couch with one layer. Nor was I told I had to manual spray the couch. I was lead to think it was a service and would come done. I did not want to spray poison in my house with my pets around

kgordon

kgordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointment

The initial purchase was a good experience. However then the price dropped significantly on a product that i had on pre order i questioned this with them and their unwillingness to help was very disappointing. Took a few phone calls and emails before i was responded. Only to be told they would not help me. Be wary thats all when making a purchase as you can save yourself quite a bit if you just wait till a sale.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Shame about the lack of organisation

Great product, we love both chairs we brought and super comfy.
Communication, organisation and management of the order needs a lot of improvement!!
We chased and chased for information to be advised finally there was a delay in one of our products, chose to take the floor stock only to be sent several messages and reminders to pick up our chair when it finally arrived!! Team A doesn’t talk to Team B, lucky I’m an honest person otherwise you would have given me a free chair!

Great Decor Bad Customer Service

The store is very easy to navigate and find what I was looking for and the range of items were exceptional which is more than I can say for the staff. No one helped me when I was looking for home decor neither did they help me with styling different pieces together, I did it by myself by moving stuff around to suit.

VLH

VLHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of transparency - online store needs updating and reviewing

Purchased an item for a gift for click and collect (assuming as I could do this the product was available at a local store) - on purchase was told that it needed to be shipped taking 2/3 weeks... If I had known I would have had it delivered directly to the recipient... Please review your site and be clear for the purchaser.

Donnaa

DonnaaSouth East Queensland, QLD

returns process is awful

I was really happy with the service and the items I purchased (3 prints, a potplant and a rug) I was really unhappy about the returns process. I measured the space for my floor for the rug however I didn't factor in that the door needed to open and the rug was too thick. I feel considering I purchased several items that I would be at least able to return one item as it was a minor mistake. Instead I was left with a credit note and told I would receive it after leaving the stall and then I received an email saying that I have less than 6 months to use this credit. Sadly I wont be returning as your returns process is awful.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed - Poor fabric quality

The staff in store were wonderful! Unfortunately after approx 6 weeks the couch started pilling all over. I contacted them and they said it is not covered under warranty and told me to buy a haberdashery comb. When spending such a large amount of money on a piece of furniture I would expect it to last a little longer. It looks dreadful.

Randolph R

Randolph RHunter Region, NSW

picture that I had ordered Sold in front of me even though I was 1hr from store & ph to say I was coming to pic it up

New manager had no appreciation for a customer that had spent $10k in the shop, only her sales budget mattered as she was new, poor customer experience, previous manger was great to work with , delivery exp also too expensive for local

Never again

Poor instructions and not happy with the quality of some of the chairs, as they were not drilled out for screws to go in & are wobbly. If I had known that I could have got someone to assemble for me, I would have. I think that for the trouble we had to assemble our purchase, not worth the $149 each Chair. I also think that the delivery fee is way too high but I had no option.

Wendy

Wendy

Finish substandard

Very disappointed at what we received compared to example on showroom floor. The quality and finish, especially the paint work, was very inadequate. Shoddy work resulting in paint work that resembled a finish that looked more like the undercoat with no top coat. All the more disappointing considering the cost of the item.
We will not be returning, nor referring.

AnneT

AnneTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very unhappy with the broken coffee table

I ordered a Celeste coffee table. Waited two weeks. When I went to pick it up from the store the staff told me that the box had been opened by them. I brought it home and even before I was able to fully open the box pieces of tiny shards of mirror were coming out onto my loungeroom floor. I didn't unwrap it as the top of the mirrored table was clearly broken. It was obviously broken by being dropped during the transit to the store. I also noticed the legs of the table were not finished properly. I then had to drive back to the store with the broken table and get a refund. Very unhappy with the quality of the product and that the staff didn't check that table was in good condition and intact before I was asked to pick it up.

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Sydney, NSW

lack of follow through with order and dismissive staff