OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (119)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73) · Not as advertised (17)

Ok I guess?

Choices of sofas were poor but we found one we liked
Quality of product so far is ok but the feet pads have come off after a week
Waited 4 months and was told only a Thursday delivery , forgot one of the two sofas ordered and next one was delivered Friday, on that part very poor customer service

pcoulthart

pcoulthartSydney, NSW

Just what I was looking for and the right colour

had great difficulties buying online. First it wouldn,t accept my credit card then the same with my PayPal account. After a couple of hours of trying I finally paid with my credit card. Bought directly from the warehouse.

Canny Scot

Canny ScotMELBOURNE

But one get second half price.

Bought five items and the store had a buy one get one half price. That equates to a 25% discount if you buy two items of equal value. Manager wouldn’t give 25% on all items. Bought the items but walked out of the store with bad feeling towards the store.
I know the terms and conditions were followed but just letting you know this customer feels ripped off. If you are going to offer 25% off just offer 25% of when you buy 2 items or more.

Jane Daffy

Jane DaffyHunter Region, NSW

I sent a query here 7 days ago and no response

Store was lovely. Table and chairs perfect, but the glass top just sits on the base - not affixed at all.

BMW Owner Now

BMW Owner NowSydney, NSW

Love my prints! But the online experience wasn’t amazing

I absolutely love my prints and they were well worth the long wait! They’re perfect.
However the no returns policy will prevent me from ordering online again. If I’d have known this when purchasing I wouldn’t have ordered. Also one print came with the hanging wire - the other didn’t.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product but long wait to receive

Coffs Harbour Oz Design were great, but I had a longer than expected wait on the chairs. Presumably China’s fault, not Oz Design.

A and S

A and SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, sales person not great.

The store was well presented & the products were easy to browse.
However, the woman who served us was using negative language and making fun of some of your competitors. She was basically a copy of “Pru & Trude” from Kath & Kim. She was very arrogant and actually made a fool of herself. I’d shop with you again, but definitely NOT with the salesperson who served us.
Our contact with the warehouse staff was fantastic and we were well informed of our delivery time and date & they were very understanding of our delivery needs.
The men who delivered our table were professional and carefully attached the legs and used a protective mat so as not to scratch our floor.

cassandra brooks

cassandra brooksGeelong

fantastic product. poor deivery

On entry to the storethe staff were extremly helpful and offered the best price and additional extras that were required. The couch is so beautiful and it looks fantastic exactly what I pictured and extreamly comfortable. however when it was delivered the guys damaged my front door.

Unsatisfied Customer

Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Linda Cole

Linda ColeSouthwest, VIC

Beautiful furniture but not without hassles

The store and staff were fabulous. But told the items were in stock but were not, and we had to wait 3 months for the tv unit and lamp table to be delivered. When they were delivered my husband had to screw the top of the tv unit to the base as it wasn't built properly... this was extremely disappointing. Ill probably never shop at OZ Design again.

Heatherj

HeatherjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waited too long

purchased a coffee table early June, sales assistant in store was lovely, but wasn't told there wasn't any in stock. was told it would take til late august to arrive while I was paying deposit over the phone, not prior to purchase didnt arrive until October but wasn't told it had been delayed longer until I made the phone call early September asking how far away it was.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very disappointed! Colour not at all what was expected

The furniture was lovely and very good quality, although the finish inside buffet was a bit substandard, but the colour was not at all what was expected. The display was a warm golden colour and what was delivered was insipid, pale with pink tones. They may be the characteristics of the wood but I made it clear to the shop assistant the warm colouring was what I was after. If this was not going to be the guaranteed outcome she could have recommended maybe selecting a different wood or possibly a stain, these items were made to order! I would not have ordered and paid such a large sum of money ($7000) if I had known this, especially having to wait 3 months!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Not quite all there, would be great to come with the legs please.

Jaynef

JaynefCentral, SA

Stool packaging concern

The store was fine. We were helped and served by friendly people. We ordered three stools. While in the store we noticed a stool with a torn cushion that was the same model but for sale for less due to the damage. When we unpacked our stools, there was a depression and slight hole, in exactly the same place as the damaged one we saw in the store, where the leg was pressing on the cushion in its box. Another cushion had small indentations from being packed pressing against the bag of bolts. We were disappointed that the stools were not packed more carefully.

Great range

The only downfall was delivery, my furniture was Put in place still in cardboard boxes which I had to unpack myself then try and dispose of the cardboard. Not helpful when you are in your 60s and live alone. I would not buy again for this reason.

The temporary shop

The ladies in the the shop were knowledgeable and helpful when I went to pick up my coffee table. However, they needed a storeman to move all the boxes in the delivery area. This should not be left to the ladies.

Kaye

KayeHunter Region, NSW

Love my purchase

I mentioned to the assistant who sold me the item, that $99 for delivery was well above any delivery costs from nearby competitors.
I live 1.2 km from the store.
I have more furniture on order but will not be using their delivery service.

Beautiful but....

TV unit is beautiful & easy to put together, but unfortunately when putting the tv, foxtel, DVD player gently onto the unit it showed up scratch marks that I’m now unable to remove.

Efficient helpful service

I'd wandered through the store previously so I knew the layout. The prices were generally higher than I was prepared to pay but I liked the look of a sale item and came back. I was met politely but not aggressively and when I asked about stock not on display the service was friendly and efficient. When I purchased some items I was even assisted to my car with them. The sale was quick and trouble free and I'm very happy with the goods- an excellent price for good quality.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product, average after sales service.

I am happy with quality of the product, great value. Unfortunately for us the after sales service was not great, our order was late, still waiting for some of it, no one contacted up to let us know, had to constantly follow up. Only resolved when head office got involved.