OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 29)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (436)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (281) · Not as advertised (55)

Sourav P.

Sourav P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good Complaint Management

We ordered the Cleleste Coffee table from OZ Design Castle Hill outlet. We picked up the table from their Rouse Hill Warehouse. On opening it up in the house we noticed the mirror on top is not cut properly and a section of the edge was straight instead of being round. On lodging a complain it was promptly attended and also they asked us to use the table until the new one is available. Very happy with the Complaint management process.

Lisau

LisauMid North Coast, NSW

Love my chairs

Although I love my chairs and enjoy the store customer service was terrible
When we bought the chairs the sales assistant was great
After care was really bad

Tania D.

Tania D.Sydney, NSW

Great, easy to use.

Excellent quality and gorgeous product as always. The detail, colour and framing is beautiful. Everyone visiting our home loves them and asks where I purchased them from.

Great Store and feeling

Great service and friendly staff albeit taking too long to get the goods. Keep up the good work and communication

Kerryb

KerrybGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely sofa

Nice wandering around the store with all the set-ups of furniture and accessories. Sofa arrived later than I was told by a few weeks but OK. It is very nice and extremely comfortable, so I am getting lots of compliments. Thanks

Peterv

PetervGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better Communication

Firstly love my lounge suit but, ordered it in July and got it in January.
Rang in august to get an ETA and was told they sold it, don't know why they didn't tell us soner. Ordered another told it will be in around September, then November, then December and finally in January. Understand Covid was an issue but think this was more than that.

JillC

JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

When we finally got the table it was great

4months for table to arrive. Communication could be better as we had to chase what was happening. Delivery was poor

RonV

RonVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As described

The item was as described, but took too long to be shipped out. The good news was it was well packaged and arrived safely. But I think a week from purchase to delivery is too long.

Darrylw

DarrylwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice Furniture

Purchased two Houston sofa's, price was fair and the staff in store were good. However delivery was delayed by several weeks and no one could give me a straight answer. The sofas have been delivered 6 weeks late and we are very happy with them.

Rosef

RosefMid North Coast, NSW

Plenty to choose from.

A pleasure to walk around the store which was well stocked with plenty of variety of good quality items. Staff were helpful and very friendly.

JMS

JMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our chairs

We love the two chairs we purchased, however we had to wait nearly a month to get them - while I can understand Covid might have affected production lines, they shouldn't advertise the product as being available then send two emails delaying the arrival of the products. The quality however is great and we love the chairs so overall we would purchase from Oz Design Furniture again.

Amandam

AmandamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great reading chair, couch .....

Great reading chair, looks beautiful and is very comfortable. Also got a couch - unfortunately the underneath fabric was torn when it was unwrapped.

Evonh

EvonhSouthwest, VIC

Its what we wanted

Our main problem is the operation of the article to convert it into a bed. We may be in touch with our local supplier

Exchange faulty sofa

We purchased 2 sofas. After a couple of months the chusions in one of them started to sag. Someone came to inspect and it was decided to exchange the sofa rather than fix. I still believe its a design problem as the cusions in the 2.5 seater are padded the same as the 2 seater but of course they bigger. Anyway we now have the new 2.5 sofa so we will see what happens in a couple of months. We are both in our 70s, not overweight, we have no pets or children jumping over them so we'll see how it goes from here.
The service and communication from Justine has been excellent.
Thank you.

GaryandGae

GaryandGaeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice product, good service

I completed initial research on the OZdesign website, then visited the Tuggerah store to confirm my selections. I switched my choice of chairs after seeing the options. Easy to navigate both online store and physical store. Products ordered and deposit paid. Initial delivery was estimated at 6 weeks, but products took 3 months. Regular phone calls from the store were received to keep me updated of anticipated delivery. Very happy with my new dining suite.

Trevor

TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful furniture and Australian made..................

The store was very busy but the service we received was excellent. I liked that there was Australian made products to choose from.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Fab furniture pick up not so great.

Love my tallboy all good. Only slight issue and it is only slight when I went to pick up from the back of the store an older lady (prob around my age) who works in the store had been left to lift it into the back of my car. It was bloody heavy and not fair on her or me. I could only give her minimal help due to a medical condition but still think she should not be having to do that heavy lifting.

Kangans

KangansSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Bought a mirrored coffee table quality is good Customer service was brilliant the staff really helped me to pick the right product

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Glad to finally have my stools

Store and staff at west gosford were were great especially the young girl. There is a small hole in the leather part of my stool though they took so long to come I’ll just live with it. Easy to assemble