OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 2 of 134)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (2,205)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (2,207)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (2,227)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,425) · Not as advertised (254)
    5.0 (1,876)

Angelam

AngelamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service over and above and beautiful choice of products

Enjoyed my shopping experience with Oz design. Plenty of choices for lounge styles. Love my coffee table and side table. The service I received was 5 stars, the owner went over and above to assist me with change of mind and followed up to see if I was happy

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My gorgeous Sanur Cane Chair

I love the set up of this shop as they have beautiful displays of the funiture so it’s easy to imagine how it would look in your home As soon as I saw the Sanur Chair and table I knew it’s exactly what I was after I wanted a look to go with my Boho type style The girls were fantastic at the store and I was able to pay my items off Will definitely be back to shop here again

Sally Nichols

Sally NicholsHunter Region, NSW

I love it!

I walked in saw this and loved it.
The staff were fantastic, I have an artwork I bought from Oz Design a year ago and I love that too. Your items are unique and I love that.

Gayleenw

GayleenwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Purchase

The store and staff, especially Debbie were extremely helpful and professional. I was fitting out my new home with lounge and dining room furniture. Debbie was the key of making the right decisions on our purchase. Communication was great. I was kept informed from start to finish. I love my new furniture. I would thoroughly recommend Oz Design.

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

Happy with purchase

Ordered on line was very easy way to shop as I knew what I needed & it was great oz design had just what I was looking for.( and was on sale!) Great customer service though I do enjoy shopping in store always well displayed items.

Yolanda R.

Yolanda R.Sydney, NSW

Love our new lounge.

Friendly service in store, great payment options available. Delivery, on time, helpful drivers and we are absolutely loving our lounge.

Fabulous table

Exsctly what we wanted with beautiful timber and perfect size, well priced and excellent service from a friendly store. Delivery was well organised and on time, Highly recommended!

Tomislavm

TomislavmDarwin, NT

Overload! I wanted everything

The second I entered the store I was overwhelmed with how much was on offer. The store was decorated amazingly and the staff were super helpful and welcoming

Janec

JanecSydney, NSW

This was not our 1st choice, but the best one!

Easy ,easy, easy. Our salesperson was terrific. We needed a lounge, quick. The salesperson was quick with our order. Efficient. He gave us correct delivery dates. And we sit comfortably on it now.

Angelac

AngelacFadden 2904, ACT

I love this chair

I ordered this chair a couple months ago and was advised it would take a 8 weeks to come in. Timing was perfect, exactly as stated. The material is beautiful. The colour is perfect.
The chair is so good I will probably go back and purchase a matching footstool. I love going into the store and getting ideas for home. Thank you.

melissaM

melissaM

Great service, beautiful products

Lovely staff, beautiful products. So very happy with our purchase. Great range of products. Items look beautiful in their place at home

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable & Quality Leather Dining Chairs

Purchased leather dining chairs on sale in November not delivered until February due to Covid. Extremely happy with the design, quality and comfort of the chairs.

Seamless process

After having viewed the pieces in store previously I was easily able to find what I wanted & order online.
Delivery was super quick too, I ordered on a Saturday & it was all delivered by the next Saturday.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hamptons Range, I have the hall table/console + the buffet and the quality of the products is amazing.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new shoe bench!

It was the first time that I bough furniture without actually having seen it upfront, so I was very curious what the quality will be like. After a couple of weeks (I knew about the long wait time), I was able to pick up my bench and I love it. Great materials, really well assembled and definitely what was shown on the pictures!
Thank you OZ Design!

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and great customer service

The furniture is beautifully made and arrived exactly when we were told it would. The staff in the Fortitude Valley store were very accommodating particularly when changing our order and the customer service / claims team were fantastic in resolving a slight issue with one of the pieces. We are very happy - we have some beautiful furniture that feels and looks like it will stand the test of time.

Tamih

TamihMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exellence. friendly, down to earth, helpful, no pressure or hard sell factor, just sensible help and great prices.

Store layout was easy to move around in - no crowded corners. Prices were clear and very attractive. Products were unique and quality was apparent.

Rawson Table

Fantastic service in store, staff took the time to go over several tables so we could choose the most suitable one for our needs.
The table arrived without damage, easy to put together, the quality of the table and legs were high quality and I would highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Staff are excellent, love your designs.

Store was easy to walk around to find what you were after.
A wide range of products and styles.
Nice quality, exactly what I was looking for.
N/A

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent product & customer service

We knew the product wanted, and Lenka was excellent in fulfilling our order and delivery to Coffs Harbour. Dining chairs easy to assemble

Williamw

WilliamwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useful and stylish with great price

The store location is easy to reach, they have wild of products and we find the one we really like with good price tag, also we didn't need to assemble our furniture by ourself.