OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 3 of 180)

Online store, Physical store

4.6 (2,768)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (94) · No (2,750)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (2,805)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,769) · Not as advertised (364)
    4.6 (2,318)

Chanel

Chanel

Good things do come to those who wait!

The couch I wanted was unfortunately not on display in store however I was shown multiple couches from the same designer and manufacturer and I was convinced it was the correct couch for me. I ordered it and an ottoman and 2 days later we went in to stage 4 covid lockdown my 7 week wait looked to be uncertain. The team kept me updated and even helped me when I moved in to my place and discovered the couch would physically not fit in through the doors, they helped me down size the couch before its arrival. The couch and ottoman were delivered 19 weeks latter when everything was reopened and it is absolute perfection. I cannot be happier with it and neither could my kitten. Thank you!

Xinchu Zhao

Xinchu ZhaoSouthwest, VIC

Good custom care

The Porto series furniture is really good. And the custom care is quite professional and prompt. Would come back for more.

Malcomw

MalcomwSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

In November 2020, I went into the Moore Park Oz Design store to buy furniture for my new apartment.

Didn't have a clue what I was doing.

Staff were helpful and nice notwithstanding my hours of indecision.

Made the purchase and paid but a few weeks later a number of items were to be delivered several weeks beyond the 8 to 10 week estimated wait because of covid international supply problems.

I asked for a refund for the late coming items because I really needed furniture. Again, service was excellent and quick.

Trustworthy and recommended.

Fionar

FionarHunter Region, NSW

Great service and large range of really beautiful hard wood furniture

I really liked the in store experience. Staff were down to earth and very helpful. The styles to choose from was great and we found the furniture that we all really love!

shokel1975

shokel1975Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have not received item

Despite being told item was to be dispatched, we have still not received our order. This was meant to be a Christmas present

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Looks fantastic

The store was very easy to navigate and see things clearly on display. The setup of items gave great ideas when thinking how it would look at home. The range of products was great as always. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Capricorn25

Capricorn25Mid North Coast, NSW

Great staff, Great store.

Love our new dining table. Love the store in Coffs Harbour. Very inspirational and fabulous furniture. And very pleasant, helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Delivered more or less as promised

Delivery a little delayed relative to initial timetable, no doubt Covid related....blah.....blah....blah....blah to make up 20 words...seventeen words apparently so blah....blah....blah some more

Meganf

MeganfHunter Region, NSW

The bar stools I purchased look amazing

* The store at Rutherford was easy to navigate, I zoomed in on what i was looking for straight away.
* The selection was better than other stores I'd visited.
* The Product is wonderful, everyone comments on have comfortable the stools are.
* I did assemble the bar stools by myself and I found the experience easy and stress free.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

The 120cm round mango tree wooden table is just perfect for my new apartment.

It has beautiful colour and quite light than composite plate. I can feel the difference when touching the surface. It is real wood!
The product is smoothly arranged to pick up from store. It is convenient and saves $99 deliver fee, lol.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Good service during a very difficult period with Covid

Store extremely pleasant atmosphere to shop within. Products were interesting and different to other outlets. To date we are very happy with the quality. We received the chairs only about 2 weeks later than expected and that was because of the Covid scare in the Belrose area (Northern Beaches) and Christmas break.

Anne Still

Anne StillPeel, WA

The unit was just what I needed

Very happy with service in the store and also the quick delivery. Unit is exactly what I needed and happy with the quality. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but could'nt find anything else for less.

Michelle C.

Michelle C.Southwest, VIC

Beautiful Australian made dining table.

Staff were very helpful. The Abbey dining table is excellent quality, Australian made and looks magnificent. The chairs are solid and comfortable. The delivery men were a pleasure to deal with. Overall a pleasant shopping experience.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

I love the cane wall decorations I got from Oz Design Furniture.

It was quite easy to navigate the store and the staff were helpful in explaining how the various wall decorations could be combined.

Kimk

KimkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new couch

I knew what couch I wanted when I entered the store, and the sales woman was incredibly helpful and informative. It was delivered at an earlier date than I'd expected, communication was excellent, and I can't be happier. It was easy to assemble, although I did need to readjust the brackets used to connect the chaise to the lounge seats. It's comfy, excellent quality, and looks great. Love it.

Traceym

TraceymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, quick service

Found the coffee table I had been looking for, in stock and easy pick up at rear of store. Did have to assemble myself which was easy enough to do but actually didn’t realise this until I went out back to pick it up. Sales person didn’t mention it.

Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service, customer focus, and shop experience

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Perfect dining table and chairs

Easy to look around store.
Was satisfied with range of dining options.
Very happy with staff assistance and patience. Very friendly and nothing too hard to mix and match chairs with table. Positive experience.
Thank you. :-)

Annet

AnnetSydney, NSW

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Found the product I wanted easily when I walked in the store and it was exactly what I wanted. However I was on holidays at the time, so when I returned home I contacted my local Oz Design Store. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and within a day the item was ready to be picked up. The quality is perfect. The only assembly was attaching the legs and it was easy to do.

Good furniture

Good furniture at a reasonable price. Packaged securely and easy to assemble. Arranging the delivery was a quick and easy process. Communication during delivery could be improved. Had to arrange another delivery date because they were not able to deliver at time that was initially confirmed for.