OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (110)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (47) · Not as advertised (46)

shokel1975

shokel1975Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have not received item

Despite being told item was to be dispatched, we have still not received our order. This was meant to be a Christmas present

Dissatisfied

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Purchase only for display - not use

Eileeng

EileengMid North Coast, NSW

Still waiting

Much as I would love to give a glowing review of the chairs I have recently purchased, I am so far unable to do so. I am still waiting for them to be delivered.

Store LocationPort macquarie

Emilyh

EmilyhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality at huge expense

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

So Frustrating to deal with OzDesign

I have to call every time despite call back promises.
One sales person very rude and challenging. Still no goods (25 Dec) after waiting 7 weeks.

Unhappy Chappy

Unhappy Chappy Illawarra, NSW

Great product... terrible service

Product is amazing. Pity about the service. I had to follow up on an ordered piece of furniture. Paid for delivery and was advised the day it was due to be delivered that a delivery date the previous week was listed and they didn’t know when they could get it to me... requested with that I have the piece delivered the day I had arranged as I had taken the day off work. Delivery came at 6:30pm. very disappointed with the customer service

Store LocationWarrawong

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great sofa .. so happy we were able to find a ozzy made one .. but wow the customer service was cxxp at best ..

Wanted a ozzy made sofa and was sold one buy a lovely lady on the due date we called to find out where it was and when could expect delivery ... the new lady couldn't be any ruder and if we hadn't already paid for it I would have told them where to stick it

Unsolicited emails

Said my email was required for order. Used my email to send me unsolicited "please rate is" on product review. Desk is fine, but one star rating just for this practise.

Nomes

Nomes

Staff were amazing, Product is pathetic

Spent over $2000 on a chaise and 8 months later it’s covered in pilling and indents in the chaise cushions, it’s like sitting in a hole.
Oz design said buy a pillar, l may have if it wasn’t the whole couch that looked trashed. Looks like my Nana’s old jumper. Not to mention the poor structual quality of the seat cushions and l can advise it’s not from over use, it’s not used every day. Disappointing product, waste of money, fantastic furniture would have held up better not to mention being brushed off by Oz design office when l rang to advise.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationEssendon were great. It the product!

Absolutely appauling

Terrible customer service. Ordered alot of furniture for a display home. Furniture pieces chosen on delivery dates.
No update from store. I called to follow up on delivery to be told it wouldn't be delivered on time. Had to purchase elsewhere given we had a deadlind.
Oz Design is Only offering credit note. Absolutely terrible service. Will not be purchasing again.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Disappointed

Disappointed

Order turned up finally after 5 months - missing screws for legs

Waited 5 months for order to arrive only to discover screws for legs missing from box. Do not waste your time with OzDesign - just not worth the hassle...

Very bad customer experience

The furniture meets our expectations, quite easy to assemble, the product we chose and currently meets our needs.
The staff however was neither friendly nor professional. Communication was poor and the lack of manners was noticeable.

Store LocationCoffs harbour

AJH

AJHMid North Coast, NSW

Delayed Shipment

I ordered online based on an expected delivery date. Actual delivery was almost twice original time frame, and request for refund refused.

neiloa

neiloaSydney, NSW

Oz Designs Leather Sofa - Worst Furniture Decision I've Ever Made

Store Locationbelrose

Ishu

IshuSydney, NSW

Not happy

I brought product one I got but unprofessionally install and break my homes tiles and other product Iam waiting for more then 6 months. I always contact them and they said next week but never receive any call. Even store don’t know about there delivery team. I’m not happy with there service. I never go back and I suggest don’t go.

Store LocationAuburn

Damaged Goods

My order was significantly delayed due to COVID, which is understandable. When it did arrive and I unpacked it at home the powder coating on the legs was cracked and peeling off in large chunks. It looked as though no primer had been applied. After receiving incorrect email address from Customer service on the phone, I decided to return to the store. The staff in store were fantastic, however there is a limit of $400 a day for returns, which in a furniture store is ridiculous! They called Westpac, however there were no managers in the store authorised to make the increase and so refund could not be processed until the following day. A very disappointing experience.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The product is great but the customer service was very disappointing. No follow up on my order. I called into the store 3 times and they said they would send an email. The store never contacted me after the initial advice that there would be a six weeks delay due to COVID. On my third visit the lady called the supplier and she was was lucky someone answered the phone to give me an update.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Leigh

LeighSydney, NSW

Poor service and communication

DO NOT USE THIS ORGANISATION. Ordered 16/11/20. Was told it would be despatched within 5 business days. Now 30/11/20. Have not heard a word. No tracking, nothing. Update: 14/12/20 and still no goods. Impossible to speak to anyone, everything must be done through email.

Phillip

PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

The chairs are nice and good quality

Store LocationJindalee