OZ Design Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (110)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (65) · Not as advertised (16)

Richardg

RichardgSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed with sales support

after a 2-month delay with delivery I started to assemble the 2 seater and 3 seater lounges. one the first one there was a missing hole pre-drilled and no metal insert to fasten the screw. I did report it a week ago, but still no reply or call whatsoever ?
very happy with the look and style of the Astrid lounges

ShaeR

ShaeRHunter Region, NSW

Delayed shipping but good product

Shipping took 3 months for dining chairs but they have finally been received and are good quality and a stylish look

Bev deSilva

Bev deSilvaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery not booked

The store was easy enough to navigate and find what I was looking for, however the staff were chatting and I had to go to them to ask to purchase the item I wanted. I was advised delivery would be the following Saturday but the sales person had forgotten to book it. I waited at home until I called the store in the afternoon only to be told it was not on the schedule for that day which was very frustrating. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Amandag

AmandagMid North Coast, NSW

Missing part of order upset client

I brought the Dewent Dining Table an 6 Congo Dining Chairs in September and the Table and 4 chairs were delivered on the 30th December 2020 and when I questioned where the other two chairs were I was told I would have to wait again for another shipment . I was told early in December that all my chairs were in the warehouse awaiting the table so I'm very upset the after waiting so long in the first place for my order I now still have to wait longer for the other two chairs I'm not sure where the stuff up is but that is very poor service as no one can tell me when i will get my chairs

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Product is good, delivery was disappointing

The product was good and what I ordered. I was disappointed with the delivery. I paid to have the couch delivered. The driver advised he couldn’t get the 3 seater couch up the 1 flight of stairs so said I needed to contact the store and arrange for another person to come out and help with this. When I contacted the store they advised I would have to pay another $300 to have this done. They were very unhelpful. As it was, my removalist was able to get it up the stairs no problems. Disappointing!

Neil

NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You need to be very, very patient.

No problem with the store or the staff. Very friendly and helpful. Ordered 2 two seater sofas and a chair, in July. Was told that the sofas were in stock, but we would have to wait 12 weeks for the chair. We were going to wait and get everything at once but after being asked if we wanted the sofas we accepted. Only one arrived. Made a call and was told there had been a stuff up. Waited another four weeks for the second sofa. Also got another call saying the chair would be further delayed to mid December. July to December to get a new suite, in other words, don't buy sofas from Oz Design unless you are very, very patient.

Store LocationMarion SA

Gale

GaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item was exactly as shown

Couldn't place order online second time this has happened address not found rang DFO Essendon store who were very helpful in placing order for me

Poor delivery experience

Store LocationKotara

Ok I guess?

Choices of sofas were poor but we found one we liked
Quality of product so far is ok but the feet pads have come off after a week
Waited 4 months and was told only a Thursday delivery , forgot one of the two sofas ordered and next one was delivered Friday, on that part very poor customer service

Store LocationMaroochydore

pcoulthart

pcoulthartSydney, NSW

Just what I was looking for and the right colour

had great difficulties buying online. First it wouldn,t accept my credit card then the same with my PayPal account. After a couple of hours of trying I finally paid with my credit card. Bought directly from the warehouse.

Canny Scot

Canny ScotMELBOURNE

But one get second half price.

Bought five items and the store had a buy one get one half price. That equates to a 25% discount if you buy two items of equal value. Manager wouldn’t give 25% on all items. Bought the items but walked out of the store with bad feeling towards the store.
I know the terms and conditions were followed but just letting you know this customer feels ripped off. If you are going to offer 25% off just offer 25% of when you buy 2 items or more.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Jane Daffy

Jane DaffyHunter Region, NSW

I sent a query here 7 days ago and no response

Store was lovely. Table and chairs perfect, but the glass top just sits on the base - not affixed at all.

Store LocationRutherford

BMW Owner Now

BMW Owner NowSydney, NSW

Love my prints! But the online experience wasn’t amazing

I absolutely love my prints and they were well worth the long wait! They’re perfect.
However the no returns policy will prevent me from ordering online again. If I’d have known this when purchasing I wouldn’t have ordered. Also one print came with the hanging wire - the other didn’t.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product but long wait to receive

Coffs Harbour Oz Design were great, but I had a longer than expected wait on the chairs. Presumably China’s fault, not Oz Design.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

A and S

A and SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, sales person not great.

The store was well presented & the products were easy to browse.
However, the woman who served us was using negative language and making fun of some of your competitors. She was basically a copy of “Pru & Trude” from Kath & Kim. She was very arrogant and actually made a fool of herself. I’d shop with you again, but definitely NOT with the salesperson who served us.
Our contact with the warehouse staff was fantastic and we were well informed of our delivery time and date & they were very understanding of our delivery needs.
The men who delivered our table were professional and carefully attached the legs and used a protective mat so as not to scratch our floor.

Store LocationMornington

cassandra brooks

cassandra brooksGeelong

fantastic product. poor deivery

On entry to the storethe staff were extremly helpful and offered the best price and additional extras that were required. The couch is so beautiful and it looks fantastic exactly what I pictured and extreamly comfortable. however when it was delivered the guys damaged my front door.

Store Locationcorio geelong

Unsatisfied Customer

Unsatisfied Customer

bar stools - 2 out of 3

2 out of 3 stools ordered were satisfactory but no 3 did not go together properly and had to be taken back to the store. no notes were taken of the issue, had to go back to the store 1 week later to pick up replacement part.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Linda Cole

Linda ColeSouthwest, VIC

Beautiful furniture but not without hassles

The store and staff were fabulous. But told the items were in stock but were not, and we had to wait 3 months for the tv unit and lamp table to be delivered. When they were delivered my husband had to screw the top of the tv unit to the base as it wasn't built properly... this was extremely disappointing. Ill probably never shop at OZ Design again.

Store LocationGeelong

Heatherj

HeatherjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waited too long

purchased a coffee table early June, sales assistant in store was lovely, but wasn't told there wasn't any in stock. was told it would take til late august to arrive while I was paying deposit over the phone, not prior to purchase didnt arrive until October but wasn't told it had been delayed longer until I made the phone call early September asking how far away it was.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very disappointed! Colour not at all what was expected

The furniture was lovely and very good quality, although the finish inside buffet was a bit substandard, but the colour was not at all what was expected. The display was a warm golden colour and what was delivered was insipid, pale with pink tones. They may be the characteristics of the wood but I made it clear to the shop assistant the warm colouring was what I was after. If this was not going to be the guaranteed outcome she could have recommended maybe selecting a different wood or possibly a stain, these items were made to order! I would not have ordered and paid such a large sum of money ($7000) if I had known this, especially having to wait 3 months!