4.8 (2,264)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No (2,264)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (2,286)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,457) · Not as advertised (267)
    4.9 (1,923)

Reneem

ReneemMid North Coast, NSW

Brand new Australian made lounge - expect perfect quality? - wrong!!!!

Lizzym

LizzymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous piece!

I looked around for awhile for a buffet. I found the perfect piece at my local Oz Design store. Delivery was 3 weeks as promised and super cheap!

Perfect for us

Easy to find exactly what I needed. Staff were helpful. Lounge was here on time, my 11 yr old son and I assembled it - easy peasy.

Jodim

JodimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service, and love the cabinet !!

Amazing, friendly customer service team who were very helpful picking the right piece. Love the cabinet, great experience all round !

Juliea

JulieaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Megs dining chairs

The salesperson was very helpful. They arrived earlier than we had anticipated. The chairs were even more impressive than in the store. We are looking forward to enjoying dining in them for many years.

Kristina L

Kristina L

Friendly helpful service

The range of products is good, top quality workmanship, it was easy to navigate the store, furniture came already assembled

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The place I go for the right quality, style & price.

I ordered, the chairs arrived (quicker than expected), in perfect condition, easy to put together and the quality I know OzDesign has. I have bought a few big items from OzDesign and they are all items I will keep forever.

Friendly knowledgeable staff.

Very well laid out store with an extensive range without being too cluttered. Excellent to see that some products are manufactured in Australia. We had a slight hiccup with our 3.5 seater sofa - which had the wrong middle legs attached! But the store staff did their best to resolve this.

Pipl

PiplGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table. Great staff

The staff at the Northland store were very helpful in choosing and physically getting my dining table. They gave me good advice about assembling iit, which was as easy as they said

Karen May

Karen MayMid North Coast, NSW

Still thrilled with our purchase.

When I entered the store I had no intention of purchasing anything. I had been thinking about getting a display cabinet because I was sick of dusting the shelves. I looked at a darker colour unit & the friend I was with suggested the Mango Wood products. By the time we had left the store my girl friend had ordered a lounge & I had ordered the display cabinet, entertainment unit and coffee table in the Mango
wood range. it tooks about 5 months to arrive which was fine. It was delivered assembled and was in perfect condition. It has inspired me to 'autumn' clean my house and I admire it every time I walk through the lounge room. The store was well set out and the staff were very helpful. I couldn't be happier!

Exactly what we wanted

Our framed picture is exactly what we needed for our sitting room, price was great and we received it very quickly. It was really well packaged as well.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Smooth shopping experience from start to finish

The shop assistant was incredibly helpful, but not pushy. She went out of her way to meet my specific needs and our leather lounge suite was delivered as promised within 2 weeks. The delivery was spot on too. I couldn't be happier!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Good product, customer service suboptimal

Waited 4 months to receive order, which was then missing an item. Scarce communication throughout process, and had to contact multiple times to chase missing item. Good product, but wouldn't shop again due to suboptimal service - not worth the hassle.

LOVE IT!!!

Really impressed with the store, cleanliness, range of quality products and helpful staff. Minimal assembly that was simple to do.

Bahaa

BahaaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good furniture, reasonable price

There is a good variety, difficult to choose from the quality items on display. Easy to assemble although I hate assembly in general.

Marie

MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service at its best

Having been in this store many times, I have had Holly take care of me each and every time. Nothing was too hard from getting stock at the back to ordering items in and also selling me floor stock. It’s service like this that makes me keep coming back. It’s her smile and easy going nature that’s the best.

Luv it!!!

, Oz Design is my go to store to buy quality furniture at a good price, but also a store I like to walk thru as I love to see everything you have on display. . Your range is great, you can see the quality, and the service is always exemplary, Stephanie looked after me really well. I have not had to assemble any product so cannot comment.

Debr

DebrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stool not sealed now stained!

A drop that looks like oil has taken the colour out of one of the seats, clearly they were not sealed with anything and are very porous! Probably not the best for a stool. The store was professional and easy to deal with, just not happy with the product!

Leesap

LeesapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

The Store has lots of nice furniture
The Staff were always very happy & helpful
Particularly Holly I remember as being helpful
Thanks very much

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

2 Matching Sofas - So Comfortable!

Lovely showroom . Staff are friendly and helpful. We are very happy with the quality of the products. No assembly required.