Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and great customer service

The furniture is beautifully made and arrived exactly when we were told it would. The staff in the Fortitude Valley store were very accommodating particularly when changing our order and the customer service / claims team were fantastic in resolving a slight issue with one of the pieces. We are very happy - we have some beautiful furniture that feels and looks like it will stand the test of time.

Store LocationQld - Fortitude Valley

Ruonanw

RuonanwGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice service

The sales are nice people and very good service while in the store. The products quality is wonderful as well. Love this experience.

Store LocationNunwading

Xinchu Zhao

Xinchu ZhaoSouthwest, VIC

Good custom care

The Porto series furniture is really good. And the custom care is quite professional and prompt. Would come back for more.

Store LocationGeelong

Lizjules

LizjulesSydney, NSW

Great furniture you can't find anywhere else!

Great range in store. Excellent friendly service. Value prices and high quality furniture!
We were able to buy some items off the floor and others were supplied promptly from the warehouse or import order.
One item was faulty but this was resolved professionally to our complete satisfaction.

Store LocationCastle Hill Showroom

Jasmine A.

Jasmine A.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

The Oz Design customer team are professional and easy to deal with. Any concerns are quickly sorted and the team have a lovely friendly style that is service focused. Thank you

Matt M

Matt MSydney, NSW

Genuine help and assistance

Justine and shadia handled my support request. Generally when dealing with other companies issues either never get solved or response is slow.

These ladies resolved the issue within 2 days and went above and beyond to over deliver on service expectations. Thank you.

Another note. The delivery drivers we extra helpful, not the most straight forward delivery drop, they too got the job done.

Overall, I feel this team has really worked on customer satisfaction and appreciate the honest support. Because of this I have been a return customer and always will be.

Thanks you again!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The bench seat we were looking for

Happy to find this online - we had been looking for a while in stores but unable to get exactly what we wanted. The end product was exactly as displayed online.

downsizing

Easy purchase of my new Portsea sideboard which is perfect for my quest to reduce pieces towards our retirement. Customer service was excellent and delivery was quicker than quoted so now am one very happy customer

Store LocationHelensvale

amir ali E.

amir ali E.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Care team

There was an issue with the dinning chairs we bought from the store. The customer care team was extremely helpful and organised the replacement as quickly as possible. The whole experience was very smooth and straightforward. They quickly replied our emails and showed genuine care and understanding of the situation. Delivery service was also very good and professional. Everything was arranged in advance and executed on time with no stress.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Overall exceptional service from the sales staff. When we have had a minor problem with the portraits that were delivered the assigned case manager went above and beyond her normal duty to respond to our needs, and this was highly appreciated. Thank you again.

SonjaS

SonjaSSydney, NSW

Thank you Nadia for all your help throughout the process of our lounge repairs and missing cushions .

Nadia was extremely Professional, always kept us updated on the Sofa repairs that where covered under Warranty arranged a loan sofa, when our seat cushions where not returned with the Sofa and we where advised that they where misplaced Nadia went above & beyond to make sure these seat cushions where replaced with new ones ASAP I cannot thank Nadia enough for her care and efficiency through out the entire process Thank you Nadia

ElinH

ElinHSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Nadia

I recently bought 4 dining chairs from OZ Design Auburn, the colour of the chairs appeared to be different from what I ordered. Nadia from the customer case team handled my case professionally and with great customer centric attitude!

NiaS

NiaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous service

I purchased a custom made ottoman- the customer service person was patient and helpful when selecting a fabric, information on care and delivery times. Would highly recommend a trip to this store.

Store LocationRichmond

Virginia

VirginiaAustralian Capital Territory

I love this shop!

I have also bought a lounge through this shop as well as my new bookcase and did have a problem with the fabric of the lounge which was not the fault of OzFurniture however it all got sorted out and the lounge was recovered at no expense to me. Staff always friendly and helpful and love the range of furniture they have. Nice to be able to buy Aussie made stuff too.

Alex B

Alex BSydney, NSW

Amazing quality with outstanding customer service

You can really see and experience the difference when dealing with Oz Design, an Australian and family-owned business, compared to large multi-nationals. I have purchased numerous products and have never been disappointed. A shout out to Samantha for being so polite and super-fast with her after-sales customer service, just amazing. A huge thanks to the whole Oz Design team that bring all this together, keep business and jobs here in Australia, and providing great products that help turn houses into homes.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

My first ever new couch! Loving it!

I knew what I wanted when I entered the store and was directed to a couch that fitted my dimensions and style preferences.
I tried sitting on it, went away and thought about it. Then purchased it.

Store LocationRichmond

joanna

joannaSydney Surrounds, NSW

great unique furniture

A large range of products. I was looking for a console table - I couldn't find anything I liked in several other stores, but Oz design had unique furniture I hadn't seen in other stores. The quality of the product I bought was great. I did not need to assemble anything myself. Very quick & easy.

Store LocationWest Gosford, NSW

CihanBektas

CihanBektasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by Angela

Angela was listened carefuly to make sure our questions have a response.
I can't say for the same things as the store manager but yes for Angela, Thank you.
now we are waiting for the last step in delivery

Georginal

GeorginalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking and very comfortable

Excellent price and great service from this store - purchase was for new unit coming on-line to our rental pool and time was of the essence. Carla made it happen by communicating with other buyers after a container ship lost a load !

Store LocationBundall Queensland

Buffet and Entertainment Unit

Great pieces of furniture-looks great in our coastal house. Can’t wait to get table and chairs. Staff friendly and service was great. Products are of great quality and easy to assemble.

Store LocationOZ Design Fyshwick ACT