OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 3 of 134)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (2,205)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (2,207)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (2,227)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,425) · Not as advertised (254)
    5.0 (1,876)

Angela

AngelaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent sales service

We purchased two prints and we are very happy with them and the service in the shop and communication when they were ready to be picked up. Looking forward to the rest of our order arriving.

Amazingly comfortable couch

Staff at the Richmond store were amazing and helpful.... the store it self had plenty of comfortable choices. We were lucky enough to have our order in stock and had it within the week.

Lorraine

Lorraine Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Store well merchandised with quality of product obvious - With excellent knowledgeable customer service

Delivery was on date promised and on time on the day and the delivery personnel smart & efficient & assembled the dining table taking away the box & packing material.

Redbear

Redbear

The store very easy to find what you want. Staff very helpful and wonderful service. I would recommend Oz Design furniture to family and friends.

Love my TV Cabinet. It has a great finish, love the style..

Very helpful staff. They did tell me there would be a couple of months wait due to Covid
Good quality product, came in 2 sizes.

Mariew

MariewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The right look and the right price - super happy with this TV cabinet

The Mornington store is always so nicely presented and the staff very welcoming, there certainly is a great range of products to choose from - the hardest decision is choosing one of all the wonderful options. Our TV cabinet came already assembled which was an added bonus. We love it and the quality is great too

Ruonanw

RuonanwGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice service

The sales are nice people and very good service while in the store. The products quality is wonderful as well. Love this experience.

Really Happy

Very happy with the service and product that we brought came already assembled. There was a wide range to choice

Impressed

Received excellent advice and assistance from staff member. For the type of furniture I was after there was a good range and the item chosen was well made. It needed some assembly which was easy enough

Monika

Monika

Fabulous service from the team at Auburn.
Delivery was quick, on time and the product was perfect! I’ll be back for more

Rhonda

Rhonda South East Queensland, QLD

Love my beautiful new furniture.

Great quality and an attractive design, I looked at many furniture stores and found exactly the item I wanted. I will definitely buy more furniture from oz design.

Excellent service

Looked at Port Macquarie who suggested purchase from Rutherford as easier to deliver to Tamworth. Tv unit damaged at rear but cannot be seen and no damage to packaging. Store, warehouse and delivery persons all gave excellent service.

LouisC

LouisCHunter Region, NSW

Great Looking KENT LOUNGE 2 Seater in [Peacock Green]

The Store at Kotara in Newcastle was easy to find and lots of Parking.
The Showroom is Spacious and the Staff very Friendly [Aly].
The order did take longer than expected due to Covid and other Factors.
We are very Satisfied with the purchase of this Product from OZDesign.
Cheers LouisC 2021.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great store with lovely staff

The store was well layed out. The staff knew their stuff and assisted, without being pushy for a sale.
They set expectations on delivery (slow due to COVID and Christmas) but exceeded them. Highly recommended.

Kathy

Kathy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alison is helpful and professional

Shop location is preferable.
Furniture items are variety and professional services.

enhancing product quality little bit more will be better..( for example: seater is little bit soft. There is sound from slingshots )

Noelines

NoelinesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied

We had taken some time to find the right sofa for us. Your Gepps Cross store had exactly what we were looking for and the assistant (Holly) was exceptionally helpful. Furniture arrived on time and happy with the deliver boys as well.

Margaretw

MargaretwSouth East Queensland, QLD

New dining table and entertainment unit perfect for new home

Jo was very knowledgeable and happy to give us her time when we went into store to browse. Once we moved and knew measurements and selections worked, we placed order in store. Delivery and assembly team were friendly and professional, and removed all packaging. Service all round excellent and product good quality.

Pat and Don Milmlow

Pat and Don MilmlowMid North Coast, NSW

Great staff, Great variety, Super happy with our purchases

Great service, really happy with what I purchased. A little concerned with buying off the floor. But all in all we are very happy.

• +2Thumbnail

Love my units

I was very impressed with the help I received from the staff.
One staff member in particular was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me design my furniture so I would be happy with it.
Loved the range and there were catalogues showing the wider range as there was not enough room to showcase examples of all the pieces of all the different ranges.
I was also pleased that I could design the pieces to suit my space.
Good quality, well built.
It would have been helpful if the box showed which was the front of the units so when delivered the box faced the right way. I was able to unbox the units by myself but had to wait for help to be able to turn them around.

Sarahf

SarahfDarling Downs, QLD

Stock and Service

Very happy the stock was available to take home straight away. Service was genuine and helpful. Store presentation was amazing. The chairs are very light. Maybe could have been more solid.